|3|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as Luhan got inside his apartment, he locked the door and ran into the bathroom. He took off his contacts and put them away. He looked into the mirror and said, "Luhan, you are not going to leave this apartment until you have calmed down." He was used to talking to himself. Since he never had any real friends, it became a habit of his. He took deep breaths in and out and was able to calm down but then his doorbell rang. He knew it was Sehun, but he couldn't let him in now that he didn't have his contacts on. So Luhan got out of the bathroom and ever so quietly turned the light off before walking over to his room. He heard his doorbell ring several times after that, but he didn't answer it. After a while, he ended up falling asleep and woke up the next morning to find a note under his front door. He picked the note up, but then it wouldn't come through from the other side. He tried his best to pull it in, but then he heard a soft, "Luhan-ssi? You're in there right?" from the other side of the door. Luhan let go of the note and just stood up straight. Had Sehun stayed out there all night? Luhan felt bad for some reason, so he went and put on his contacts quickly, making sure it was the right pair before going back to unlock the door. He opened it slowly and was surprised when he was pushed inwards by Sehun.

The door closed by itself and as it closed, Sehun grabbed a hold of Luhan by his waist, "S-Sehun-ssi? What are y-you- ?" Sehun didn't say anything but just kissed Luhan passionately. Sehun pulled away first and was breathing heavily, he locked his gaze with Luhan's and kept it there. "Sehun-ssi, were you sitting out there all night?" he asked.

"Yes, but Luhan-ssi please tell me why you keep running away from me. Did I do something to you by accident?" he asked.

"Its not you Sehun-ssi. I guess you might as well know now, since you're going to chase me forever." Luhan got out of Sehun's grip and went into the bathroom, "Just wait on the couch alright?" he called out. Sehun did as he was told and sat down on the couch. "Sehun-ssi, just promise me you won't scream, okay?" he asked.

"Okay," answered Sehun. Luhan switched the light off in the bathroom as he came back out. Before he said anything, he tossed his contacts case - with the contacts in them - into Sehun's lap and turned away. The latter picked it up and saw the colour of contacts, "Brown contacts? Why would you need brown contacts?" he asked.

"Ready Sehun-ssi? Well, who is ever ready for what I look like," he mumbled. Luhan turned around with his eyes closed and then opened them slowly, revealing his emerald green eyes. "This is what my eyes look like. I was born with them and along with them I have a curse. I can see people's auras and see spirits of the dead. Freaky right? I was raised in an orphanage, I've been called a freak, monster, alien and I've even been slapped by strangers. Now you know what I am Sehun-ssi, a freak with green eyes who can see spirits and auras. And you say that that's what you have fallen in love with," he announced.

Sehun couldn't stop staring into those beautiful emerald green eyes. He carefully placed the contacts case on the arm rest of the couch, making sure not to avert his gaze as he stood up. He walked up to Luhan who looked prepared for something. "If that's what I've fallen in love with, then I am one very special man right now," whispered Sehun. He kissed Luhan on the forehead and raised his head up by the chin. He was met with eyes that were filled with tears. "Luhan-ssi, please don't cry, it makes me sad that something has made you cry."

"B-but, don't you realise? Other people, if they find out you are with me, then you'll be outcasted too. You have friends don't you? Then surely one of them would know about me. I haven't exactly moved towns from when I was little. Those who live around here have seen me when I was younger- "

"Luhan-ssi. If they are my friends, then they will accept the fact that I'm your boyfriend alright? If they don't then I'll just have to kick some sense into them," he smirked. He hugged Luhan by the waist and closed the gap between their bodies. "I'm actually having a gathering tomorrow night at my place. Not a family one though. Ten other guys are coming and I was promising myself that if I was able to get to you today, then I would try and bring you along too. You can wear your contacts if you want, but I would prefer it if you didn't. So, how about it Luhan-ssi?" he asked.

 

Somehow, Sehun had convinced Luhan to come over to his little gathering. When he woke up that morning, he had breakfast and did all things that he normally did, but then he began pacing and talking to himself. "What if they don't like me? But then Sehun is there so it should be fine, right? Should I wear the contacts or not? I mean, what if they get scare

Please log in to read the full chapter