|10|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

"But Sehun, won't it be too much for you to handle? Living with me is...I mean we haven't even actually known each other for that long," stated Luhan.

"That shouldn't matter if we love each other Luhan-hyung. I just want to have you next to me when I wake up and have you by my side whenever we're at home. Isn't that enough of a reason to accept?" he pleaded.

Luhan looked away for a moment and smiled, "Well, luckily there aren't too many things to move out of my place. I don't have too many things here."

"Does that mean yes?!" asked Sehun.

Luhan looked up at Sehun with a smug smile, "What do you think?"

 

Sehun's phone began ringing on the bedside table, "Sehun, pick up your phone," mumbled Luhan.

Sehun ignored the request and hugged Luhan tighter, "Whoever it is can wait. Luhan-hyung comes first- "

"Oh Sehun, pick up your darn phone!" exclaimed Luhan as he sat up in bed. He had moved in with Sehun about a week ago and it was going perfectly fine until that morning. Sehun's phone had been ringing constantly for the past half hour and it was beginning to annoy Luhan.

"Alright, alright," he said. He reached over and sat up immediately when he saw the caller ID. "Oh god, it was my parents!" he exclaimed. He picked up the call and answered, "Hello?"

"Sehunnie, why haven't you been answering our calls?" his mother asked.

"Sorry mum, I just woke up. Why did you call?" he asked as he scratched his head.

"Oh, we were wondering when you would bring your boyfriend over. He moved in with you a week ago didn't he? You should bring him over!" she exclaimed with glee.

"Um, hang on a second," he said. "Hyung, they want to invite us over some time. When are you free?" he whispered.

"Um, when am I not free may I ask?" he asked back.

"Well, how about we come over tomorrow night for dinner and spend the next day there. How about that mum?" suggested Sehun.

"That sounds wonderful Sehunnie! I'm so curious about what your boyfriend looks like now!" she exclaimed.

Luhan signalled that he was going to go and have a shower. Once Sehun heard the water running and Luhan singing in the shower, he began whispering, "Oh, about that mum. I know that you're pretty open about how people look and all, but please I'm just letting you know that he looks a tad different from what you would call normal. So please, let dad know as well, and don't freak out when you see him tomorrow."

"Oh well, okay dear...Anyway, I should go now. I need to prepare for your visit! Bye sweetie~!" she exclaimed.

"Bye mum, see you tomorrow," he said and hung up. He got out of bed and walked out into the kitchen. He grabbed a carton of milk out from the fridge and poured it into a glass. He drank it all in one go and put the carton back into the fridge just as Luhan walked out of the bathroom. Sehun felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and stood up straight, "You awake Luhan-hyung?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah, that shower did the trick," he answered.

"Hyung, I don't want you to wear your contacts when we're visiting my parents alright?"

Luhan stiffened for a moment but still answered, "Alright, if you say so Sehun."

"Take them along just in case we go out, but considering my mum's personality, she'll probably steal you away from me and just tell you all my embarrassing secrets," added Sehun. He turned around in Luhan's hold and kissed the latter on the head, "I love you Luhan-hyung."

"I love you too Sehunnie," he said back.

 

The next morning, the two of them packed enough clothes for the visit and made sure to pack their chargers - 'cause phones like to die on you when you need them most - before they left after lunch for the Oh's residence. The drive there was just filled with the sounds of the radio. They didn't have much to talk about since they had been living together for a week now, or more like it was unnecessary to talk. Both of them knew that the other was nervous. Luhan was nervous about meeting Sehun's parents and Sehun was nervous about how his parents would react when they saw Luhan's eyes.

Sehun felt a hand grip his one that was on the gear shifter. He glanced over and saw Luhan staring out the window. "Are you nervous too?" asked Sehun as he faced the road again.

"Y-yeah. I mean, I'm meeting your parents! Who wouldn't be nervous to meet their boyfriend's parents?" he asked.

"That's true, but just don't freak out if my mum is overly friendly with you," joked Sehun. He heard Luhan laugh softly and was relieved

Please log in to read the full chapter