|4|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soon after Tao and Kris, another two guys arrived. "Hello, you must be Luhan right?" one of them asked. "My name is Joonmyun and this is Yixing," he introduced. The two of them seemed to be very kind and calm. Their auras were a soft blue and were quite calming to be around.

"Now where are those two? They're always late aren't they?" asked Jongdae.

Right at that moment, two people came barging though the door way, making Luhan jump slightly. There was another tall person and a guy who had eye liner who followed him. "Sorry guys, Baekhyun-hyung was taking his time choosing his clothes and putting on his eye liner," said the tall guy.

"Well, that's what you call being fashionably late. Anyway, you must be Sehun's boyfriend right?" the guy named Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, nice to meet you, I'm Luhan," he said.

"I'm Baekhyun and this clumsy giant behind me is Chanyeol, nice to meet you too," he responded.

They all seemed to have a very nice soft blue aura about them, but Kai was still in the same state of mind and his aura hadn't changed at all. Luhan got along with everyone except for Kai that night. They ordered Chinese food for dinner and kept talking about random things.

 

Later on in the night, Sehun went to go and buy some drinks from the nearby convenient store. Joonmyun went along with him so that Sehun wouldn't have to carry it all by himself.

"Will you be alright?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry," answered Luhan. But he wasn't. Soon after Sehun and Joonmyun had left, Luhan excused himself to go to the bathroom. After he finished his business, he washed his hands and his face to cool off. When he opened the door, Kai was standing there, blocking his way out. "Kai, what are you doing?" he asked as he was cornered back into the bathroom. Kai picked up a razor and continued to push Luhan into a corner, "Kai, stop what you're doing. Please Kai, don't hurt me. I never did anything to you, why are you doing this?" asked Luhan.

Kai lashed out at Luhan and created several cuts along Luhan's right forearm. It was stinging and bleeding at the same time as Luhan held onto it. Before Kai could lash out again, Chanyeol came in and grabbed Kai and pulled him out of the bathroom. Baekhyun soon followed and took the razor from Kai's grip. He placed it in the sink before he went over to a shocked Luhan who was now sitting on the floor. Chanyeol wasn't enough to hold Kai back, so Minseok also had to come to help drag Kai away. Kyungsoo ran into the bathroom with a first aid kit and helped Baekhyun to treat Luhan's arm. Thankfully the cuts weren't very deep, but there were many spread along his arm. After cleaning up the mess, they helped Luhan get up and helped him to get back out into the living room.

Chanyeol had taken Kai out for a walk to cool down and most likely give the latter a lecture. Everything was back to normal, until the other two returned from buying drinks. "Where did Chanyeol and Kai go?" asked Joonmyun. The two of them took their shoes off and placed the drinks on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. That's when Sehun noticed Luhan's arm.

"Luhan-hyung, what happened to your arm?" asked Sehun.

Luhan glanced over to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, "Kai lashed out at him with your razor in the bathroom. Chanyeol took Kai out for a walk to cool off. Luckily Chanyeol got to Kai before he did too much damage. Luhan-hyung only got a few cuts on his arm, nothing too serious," answered Baekhyun.

"Sehun, you should calm down," said Luhan. Everyone looked over to him with a confused look. Sehun looked perfectly calm but Luhan was saying to calm down.

"Sehun isn't angry- " Tao was cut off.

"Yes he is. He is probably angry that Kai hurt me, but Sehun you need to calm down alright, you're scaring me," admitted Luhan. Sehun calmed down immediately and went over to sit beside his boyfriend.

"How did you know that he was angry?" asked Jongdae.

"Yeah, we've been friends with Sehun for a while, but we've never been able to tell what he was feeling," added Yixing.

Sehun and Luhan exchanged glances before the latter took a deep breath and looked around the room. "I-I can see and read people's auras and along with that, I can see spirits of the dead," he said. He was going to continue but then, his attention was pulled in another direction. Across the room from the group, there was a man standing there. Luhan knew that he could only see spirits, but never had any of them spoken to him before. The man didn't look familiar, but he didn't seem dangerous.

The spirit told him a message and Luhan went into a trance as his eyes glowed a bright green, "Joonmyun-ah, I'm sorry for never being there for you like your mother. Please, I don't mind if you don't forgive me, but please don'

Please log in to read the full chapter