|12|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been at least a month since the visit to the Oh residence. It had been a peaceful month with Kai and Luhan's friendship growing each time they met. However there was a problem. Ever since Sehun and Luhan had been living together, they talked less when they were with each other. There was hardly anything to talk about since they knew what the other was doing all day everyday. There were moments of unexplainable awkwardness between the couple and the one and only Baekhyun had noticed this. So, he went to visit them and sat down with them in their living room. "So what's up with you two lately?" he asked straightforwardly.

"What do you mean Baekhyun?" asked Luhan.

"I mean this awkwardness between you two! You two hardly ever say anything to each other anymore. It's as if you just are a couple of guys living together!" he exclaimed.

"Well, that's because there isn't really much to talk about anymore. It may look awkward to you but, we're comfortable. We have connected so much in the past month that words are unnecessary," retorted Sehun.

"But don't you see? If you don't communicate with words, it'll lead to misunderstandings! Trust me, I know. Chanyeol misunderstood my relationship with an old friend of mine too and he didn't say a word to me for a whole month. Then he didn't know how to explain himself properly anymore. So now, we just talk about everything, even the tiniest of things. It can get annoying, but our relationship has been going on for a strong three years because of it!" stated Baekhyun.

"Why do you care so much about our relationship though hyung?" asked Sehun.

"Well, I remember quite well how Luhan-hyung and you looked that day when you had the argument. It was not a nice sight and I am pretty sure that it would be better if that didn't happen again, but right now, I prefer seeing that than you two not saying a word to each other!" he exasperated.

Sehun just stared blankly at his very diva-ish friend. "Well, I do agree with that," said Luhan.

Sehun's attention was now turned towards his boyfriend, "Thank you hyung! I knew you would at least understand!" exclaimed Baekhyun. "Since at least one of you have gotten the message, I will just say one more thing. I think it's best to argue every week than to keep the misunderstandings inside and build up stress over a month. I think it's also a lot better to express that you love each other everyday so you can keep this relationship strong and unwavering. Anyway, Chanyeol is waiting in the car, hopefully still sleeping. I've got to go now, but if next time I still see this awkwardness, I am going to come back and kidnap Luhan-hyung alright Sehun?" he threatened before he left.

 

Sehun couldn't help but swallow his saliva knowing that Baekhyun's threats were never empty ones. "Hyung, did you really agree with what Baekhyun-hyung was ranting on about?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have noticed a bit of awkwardness between us. I guess I was just too scared to say anything," he answered.

Sehun grabbed Luhan's hands suddenly and lifted the latter's head by the chin. "Hyung, why would you be scared? I'm sorry if I caused you to be scared in any way, please forgive me."

"Sehun," he smiled, "it wasn't your fault. You're the first person I have ever had a relationship with and because of that, I don't know about many things. I was just scared of the unknown that's all. I didn't mean to mislead you to think in a certain way."

The younger moved forward slightly and their lips met for the first time in a couple of weeks. When they pulled away, smiles played on both their lips, "I guess Baekhyun-hyung was right

Please log in to read the full chapter