|7|

The Loneliness of an Outcast
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thankfully Baekhyun agreed to the plan and once it was all sorted out and the arrangements had been made, the week seemed to fly by. When saturday came around, Luhan woke up earlier than usual and prepared to go out. He packed his things in a bag and made sure he had enough money. He got onto the bus that went to the northern district of the city, Yongin. When he got off the bus, it wasn't very hard to miss the large buildings that made up the Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies. He entered what seemed to be the main building and luckily the administration office was there. He walked up to the lady sitting behind the desk and gave a smile.

"Hello, sir. What did you need today?" she asked.

Luhan was laughing inside because she had a pink aura around her, but he kept his composure. "Um, I came to pick up the second year, Oh Sanghun," he answered.

The lady seemed to look through some papers and picked out the one that seemed to be for Luhan. "I'm presuming you are Luhan-ssi then, right sir?" she asked. Luhan gave a nod and then after a few moments of the lady talking on the phone, a young boy seemed to lazily walk out from a hallway. Luhan completed a sign off form and handed it to the lady. "Thank you, have a nice day!" she said enthusiastically.

"Thank you," said Luhan. He turned and faced the boy who was standing near the exit. He walked up to him and as he did, the boy seemed to head out first. Luhan quickly caught up to the boy.

"So, what did my parents say this time?" the boy asked bluntly.

The tone was almost exactly the same as Sehun's that it was spine-chilling. "What are you talking about? Your parents didn't send me. I don't even know who they are," he retorted.

The boy stopped walking, "Then who sent you? Was it hyung? His friends?" he asked.

"Well, first of all, I'm Luhan," he offered a hand to the boy and he seemed to reluctantly shake it. "I came of my own accord, well with the help of Baekhyun, but anyway, let's go and sit down and have something before we get to the serious stuff, 'kay?" suggested Luhan. The boy just followed the cheerful Luhan to what seemed like a cafe of some sort. It was a very different sort of cafe and each customer got a room for themselves and their friends and where the only disturbance would be the orders arriving. Luhan went to this cafe whenever he had to get some air from being cooped up at home, or just when he wasn't as self-conscious as he was before. The two got a private room to themselves and ordered what they were going to have.

"So, who are you exactly?" he asked.

Now that Luhan looked carefully, there were small features that the brothers shared, but generally they looked almost completely different. "I'm your brother's boyfriend," he answered straightforwardly.

Sanghun's eyes widened for a moment and then went back to being emotionless within seconds. "Why did you want to see me exactly?"

"I was curious as to why Sehun was completely and utterly not himself when I visited him. He seemed depressed and kept rambling on about his brother who used to be so very kind and loving,

Please log in to read the full chapter