Confessions

I will be number 1!!!!

As days went by Taehyung found himself getting closer with Hoseok. They had formed a pretty good duo when playing basketball, it seemed they worked better together then on their own. Because of this they spent a lot of time together which didn’t go unnoticed by Yoongi, he always caught them and smiled to himself.

“Tae! Do you want to practice together again?” Hoseok asked giving a back hug to Taehyung, “Sure why not, more practice the better, I don’t want to lose that match.” Hoseok and Taehyung headed onto a court.

On the other hand the rest of the members where practicing under Yoongi. Yoongi was helping them out to make them a better team, focusing them on points which they could excel in. Of course he had to spend a lot more time with Jimin who had no skill what so ever, sometimes he even wondered why does he play in the first place.

Jimin really liked the attention he was getting, and he wasn’t purposely being bad just to get attention. Jimin had a crush ever since he first saw Yoongi playing basketball on his first day of high school. And know he is even being taught by him, Jimin couldn’t believe his luck.

Practice was coming to an end and everyone was worn out and heading out the sports hall, Jimin noticed that Yoongi was alone wiping his sweat with a towel, and took this as his chance.

“Hey Jimin you coming?” Taehyung asked

“Go on ahead, I, errm, have something to do” Jimin shyly spoke.

Taehyung smiled reading the situation, “Alright, see you in a bit, good luck” and with that he left.

Jimin was now left alone with Yoongi, he wasn’t quite sure how he was going to ask but there would be no way he was going to wimp out. “Um…Suga…”

“Ahh Jimin, why you still here, everyone else have left” Yoongi cut Jimin off

“Yeah…but…I…”

“Oh don’t worry about thanking me, and you did good today”

“No…I…have…to”

“I’m supprised by how well you improved, your good at taking in information”

Jimin was getting annoyed, Yoongi wasn’t allowing him to speak, ‘god why is he so..damn I can’t think of the word’ he said to himself.

“No, suga listen!” Jimin’s voice sounded harsh. Yoongi stopped what he was doing to look at Jimin startled by his tone of voice.

“Are you ok? What do you have to say” Yoongi asked

“Yeah I’m fine” Jimin suddenly went shy again. “I errr, wanted to ummm ask if you would like to, ummm well, that is i…” J

“For sake, spit it out boy” Yoongi sounded impatient causing Jimin to flinch a little and his face turned red.

“Would you like to go out with…me” Jimin said

“Sorry I couldn’t hear you, can you say that again” Yoongi teased, of course he has been waiting for Jimin’s confessing for a while.

“Oh forget it, you wouldn’t say yes anyway.” Jimin huffed and walked away, but didn’t make it far as his wrist suddenly got grabbed and was pulled straight into Yoongi’s arms.

“Yes, Yes, I accept!” Yoongi said. Took a moment for Jimin to register what Yoongi had actually said. Yoongi let the hug go and stared into Jimins eyes, smiling as Jimin’s face just got even redder. “I said I would go out with you.”

Jimin couldn’t believe it, Yoongi actually said yes, wow he felt like he was in heaven and without thinking he kissed Yoongi directly on lips. “I love you so much.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at the club Jimin and Yoongi confessed that they are now dating, much to Jimin’s embarrassment as Taehyung ran up to give his best friend a massive hug. “I knew you could do it.” The other members congratulated them too, but attention turned off them when they heard the door being open, and when they all turned to see who it was, their faces lit up.

“Yano! Your back where have you been” Yoongi asked coming over and giving Yano a headlock.

“Ah I had some things to sort out.” He looked around the room at the people and see’s Taehyung staring at him, a little sadness in his eyes. “Actually I came here to leave the club.”

At Yano’s words everyone in the room was stunned, except for those of Taehyung who had know dropped his head to the look at the floor. Yoongi noticed how Taehyung reacted and he suddenly flipped out.

“Yah! You ing basted, what the , why are you acting like it’s your fault, because of you I have just lost a member of the Basketball club, you Taehyung, what the did you do!”

Too startled to speak Taehyung just stood there his shoulders hurting from Yoongi’s firm grip. “Suga! Let go of Taehyung, what do you think you’re doing.” Hoseok was the first to help out, pulling Yoongi away from Taehyung, Jimin then came to comfort Taehyung.

Yano felt pain in his heart, he didn’t want Taehyung to get blamed, he couldn’t watch and he ran out the sports hall.

“Taehyung are you alright” Jimin asked.

“I think so, just a little startled” Taehyung replied

“So then tells us what happened Taehyung, because I have to know” Yoongi spoke still with a harsh tone, but not shouting. Taehyung sighed.

“I suppose I have no choice”

And everyone gathered around to listen to Taehyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well I don’t really know the exact reason why he left, but what I will tell you is what happened that day when you came running into the classroom, and I was on the floor.

It started off with me on my own just reading my manga, and I didn’t notice that Yano had come in, so yes I was supprised when he shouted ‘Boo’ in my ear. It made me throw my book across the classroom. I was annoyed with him and went to pick up my book but he stopped me and started to touch me.

I noticed something about the way his looked changed when I tried to reject him, it seamed as if he had got possessed, and he started getting a little rough, and saying how much he loved me and had always wanted to do this with me, and now that he got into the same school it was possible.

But he was pissed because he still couldn’t, because every time someone had to get in the way, just like in the changing room. He was Jealous, because this was a guy who played basketball because of me.”

Taehyung paused and looked at Hoseok, who looked like he’d just seen a ghost, he must know what Taehyung was talking about and he started to blush a little.

“Anyway he got mad from me rejecting him and I did something I shouldn’t, I allowed him to kiss me, and not only that I kissed back, because it felt nostalgic. But then he my memories of what happened in middle school and I started to freak out, especially when he took my top of and started to touch my stomach.

I was crying trying to force him off me, I was so scared but Yano was too taken up by love and hatred that he pushed me against the wall. I didn’t really know what happened then I was trembling. But Yano didn’t do anything he sort of swore and apologised and then left.”

Taehyung finished telling what happened and he looked to the floor, he really felt bad. Yoongi was the first to speak, “Is that really what happened?”

Taehyung nodded

“Well, I don’t think he would quit because of that, unless he feels guilty and doesn’t want to face you as you have now joined that basketball club.”

“Yeah maybe, or it could be me” Hoseok stated.

“Huh! How could it be you?” Yoongi asked

“Because I was the one who played basketball because of Taehyung!”

“WHAT!?!?!” the whole basketball team shouted.

“Hoseok, you didn’t have to say that, this is all my fault, I’m so sorry” Taehyung suddenly apologised, blushed really hard, embarrassed at Hoseok’s confession.

“But why can’t I say it, what’s so wrong about it, didn’t you say back at your house that you played basketball because of Yano!”

“What! That’s different…”

“No Taehyung how is it different, you played because of Yano and I played because of you!”

“Because I knew Yano personally, You only saw me play!”

“So why does that matter!”

Taehyung was about to open his mouth to speak but was cut off my Yoongi. “For the love of god, will you too stop ing arguing like a bloody married couple, and Taehyung go and get Yano back, he will probably only listen to you!”

“!” Hoseok punched the wall and stormed out of the sports hall, followed by Taehyung who was going to find Yano, trying not to burst into tears.

‘Our team is messed up all because I decided to join, I should of never joined’ Taehyung thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a whole messed up chapter this is! I'm so sorry!

But Jimin and Suga are together, all thats left is for Taehyung and Hoseok to get together.

I don't know what came over me when writing this chapter, oh dear, but things will definetly get better in the next chapter, I have some good ideas (well what i think are good, up to you to decide if they are or not)

thanks again for reading and subscribing, and until next time ~~~~ 

Thanks