Will you...?

I will be number 1!!!!

Taehyung had no idea where Yano would of gone so he just looked everywhere for him, he decided to check the roof first but it was empty, next their classroom which again was empty, he then went and looked in all the classrooms even the bathrooms, but Yano was nowhere to be found.

“Great, what am I supposed to do, Yano where are you?” Taehyung said aloud hoping Yano would hear him but no nothing.

Then Taehyung had an idea, a place him and Yano used to go to everyday when they were kids but he stopped going when Yano moved away. He ran out of the school grounds, which of course didn’t matter so much as it was after school, and ran all the way to his house.

The little hidden away playground was just down the path beside Taehyungs house, it wasn’t easy to find as you had to go through two certain bushes. ‘It’s been awhile’ Taehyung thought when he stood outside the two bushes, it seemed someone had come this way recently, the bushes where slightly damaged.

He went through, and yeah sure enough, there sitting alone on the swing was Yano. “New you would be here” Taehyung said sitting on the swing beside Yano.

“Woah, you remembered?” Yano responded

“Of course why would I forget? Anyway please come back to the basketball club.”

“But I can’t face you because of what I did, and I just feel so much hatred when I see Hoseok”

“Look, it doesn’t matter, what happened, happened, the past can’t be changed, and Hoseok well stop being stupid.”

Yano looked at Taehyung, who had a stern look on his face, it really wasn’t a sight Yano was used to. Taehyung was always happy and smiling, having so much fun, but since the 2nd year of middle school, he has never shown his true smile.

“Taehyung, why don’t smile anymore?”

“What, of course I smile, see I’m smiling now!” Taehyung put on a big grin.

“Yeah Tae! I know when you fake it, so don’t be like that.”

“Oh” Taehyung let the smile go “Honestly, I don’t know, I’ve forgotten what happiness feels like.”

“Yeah me too,I thought I would feel it again when I was able to interact with you, but I guess it doesn’t work like that.”

“Yeah I suppose your right, so join the basketball club, and let’s find happiness again, together.”

Yano nodded his head, “Hmm I’ll think about it, and Tae! Thanks for coming after me, it meant a lot”

“No worries, I hope I’ll see you tomorrow then, bye” and with that Taehyung left, leaving Yano to think alone on the swings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at the basketball club there was an awkward atmosphere. The tension between the members from yesterday, especially Taehyung and Hoseok who haven’t uttered a word to each other since they arrived.

Taehyung was busy hoping Yano would turn up, at least it may make the atmosphere better. Yoongi looked like he was going kill Taehyung, it really scared him.

Taehyung turned to door and noticed that it slightly opened a little so he went over to check it out, and there stood Yano looking shy. “Ah you came, thank god, it’s a little awkward, Yoongi is out to kill me!” Taehyung said pulling Yano into the room.

Yoongi turned and saw Yano and came over with a big smile pulling Yano into a hug, “My boy your back, its so good thank you thank you, and well done Taehyung your forgiven!”

“A bit too much dontcha think, Jimin over there looks jealous” Hoseok added pointing to Jimin who glaring at Yano.

The room started laughing, and the awkwardness lifted, well except between Taehyung and Hoseok who were now staring directly at each, not knowing what to say.

“errr…hi” Taehyung spoke first                                     

“Yeah hi! About yesterday…”

“No no, it’s alright, don’t apologise, I shouldn’t have gotten angry at you, my fault entirely.”

“Yah! Will you stop blaming everything on yourself, we both made a mistake” Hoseok put Taehyung into a headlock.

“Woah hyung that hurts” Taehyung moaned but he was smiling.

“I guess we’re good again?”

“yeah we are! Lets go practice”

And Taehyung and Hoseok joined in with the others playing basketball of course focusing on their duo routine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With days getting closer to the big match against rap monster, the members where busy practicing, and it was the time of the year for seasonal matches.

Taehyung was nervous, he will be playing in all those games hopefully, if nothing goes wrong, but the more wins they get, the better experience they get, also they will be able to improve skills which they will be needing in the match against rap monster.

The first match they played was a fairly easy match, thanks to Taehyung and Hoseok they won that match 31-82. The crowed where a little shocked by this as they are not normally a strong team. But when Taehyung and Hoseok come together, it’s like a whole new game.

Yano and Jimin were not in these matches, they weren’t experienced enough to play in a real match, but Yoongi made sure that they wold watch so they could gain experience from watching, not just their team but the opposing team as well.

Yano saw how well Taehyung and Hoseok worked well together and couldn’t help but feel a little bit jealous, but he was happy to see that Taehyung was enjoying playing. Although Taehyung wasn’t playing to his full strength.

In the next match they had to work a little harder the opposing team where pretty good at defense and stopped a lot of the hoops. But Yoongi’s team where strong on the attack and pushed their way through eventually and managed to win, score 45-53.

The crowd were cheering more and more as the matches where continuing and Yoongi’s team continuing to win their matches, the crowd also started to recognise Taehyung and started chanting his nickname ‘V’

Taehyung didn’t want to think too much about it and blocked out the chanting from the crowd, he didn’t want his memories to appear, it would mean the game would be ruined.

“Taehyung your on fire today” Jimin exclaimed when it was the break in their 5th match of today, it was also their last.

“You think, wow I havn’t played this many matches in a long time, I’m really quite exhausted.”

“You know, how come you always change right at the end of the games, and score a basket in the last second, a buzzer beater.” Yano asked

“Yeah how do you do it” Yoongi questioned.

“I don’t know, I guess it’s my speciality” Taehyung sighed

“Ahaha why don’t we nickname him 1 second scorer” Yoongi joked, and the other members on the team laughed. Taehyung smiled his face showing a little blush.

“It’s the first time that I have been given a nickname like that, apart from ‘V’ of course”

The whistle blew signalling the start of the next quarter, Jimin and Yano wished Taehyung luck and high fived him. 24 minutes later and the match is over, their finally match of today over, and again they won. It’s the first time since Yoongi formed the basketball club they hadn’t lost a single match. The crowed sure seemed happy.

Everyone hugged and high fived each other, congratulating Taehyung on his excellent performance. Taehyung was really happy he hadn’t felt this way in a long time, maybe this is what  happiness feels like.

He looked over to Yano who was crying from happiness and giggled. “Come on, did you really have to cry?” Taehyung came over to Yano.

“But but V, you…you got your smile back…I missed it so much!” Yano sobbed

“Oh come here you” Taehyung pulled Yano into a hug, of course Hoseok was secretly watching and thinking to himself ‘when did they get so close, I better make my move.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After practice on a day after the matches where over Hoseok took Taehyung along with him making sure he was alone. “Hyung, what you doing, I promised to walk home with Jimin.”

“Not today I’m afraid! Go out on a date with me?” Hoseok bluntly asked.

Taehyung shocked didn’t know what to say, he sort of let out this gasp without realising. “Did I really shock you that much?”

“Bu…Bu…But…what? You….want.to.go.on.a.date.with.me?” Taehyung stuttered.

“Well that’s what I asked , so will you?”

“Hmmm…”

“Yah! Just say yes or no!”

“Ok Fine, Yes!”

“You what?”

“YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I will go on a date with you!”

“You’re joking?”

“No I’m not, do I look like I’m Joking to you?”

Hoseok took a look at Taehyung and noticed that his face was bright red, and smiled.

“A date it is then, let’s go!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow sorry if this chapter seemed a little rushed, I may come back and add some things in, but heyho here you go...

oh oh oh Taehyung the '1 second scorer' ahahaha ;) Taehyung smiled too :D

oh and finally hoseok asked Taehyung on a date... yeah  maybe it all happened to fast...

oh I attempted to create a poster for this story, its the first time I made one so I hope you guys like it, if it's all good, i'll may make more for my other fanfic...okay maybe :P

Okay scrap that I don't know how to add it to my story *sadface* if anyone could help me that would be great :D 

Thank you everyone who reads, comments and subscribe, most appricitate it, love you all...

oh before I go... OMG bts are coming back!!!!!!! wahhhhh so excited, so can't wait, so curious how they will pull off this 'dark and wild' concept, oh ho i can't wait, iewohgfoihhiwknefjw.... geeheee

ta ta ~~