Basketball Club

I will be number 1!!!!

"The ball has been passed to Taehyung, he makes his way up the court, dodging the opposing team, wait he's going for a 3 pointer, this could be the winning basket, and Taehyung has done it again, scoring another fantastic finishing 3 point for his team, well they don't call him the number 1 player for nothing."

~beep beep~, ~beep beep ~ 

"So Taehyung, what are you thoughts on today's match, you played yet another good game?"

~beep beep~ ~beep beep~

"I am thankful to my team and coach for supporting me and helping me to accomplish my dream, without them this wouldn't be possible, love you all."

~beep beep~ ~beep beep~

Taehyung awoke to the sound of his alarm and sighed, realising it was all just a dream, he stared at the photo of his middle school team, winning their first ever compition. 'I wonder if I will ever get to be the number 1 player.'

He shut his eyes for a few more moments hoping to continue his dream, but was rudely awoken by his older brother pulling the sheets off his body. "Tae Tae, don't go back to sleep, don't forget its your first day of highschool, mum would throw fits if you missed it." Jongdae shouted.

Taehyung moaned "Just because you're a good kid and don't want to get a spanking from mum." 

Jongdae throws the cover back at Taehyung, "Shut up! and get ready for school" he leaves slamming the door behind him. Taehyung sighs and finally gets up, he dragged himself into the bathroom. He shoved on his school uniform which he moaned about, he hates school uniform. He went downstairs, grabbed a slice of toast and went to meet his best friend Jimin.

"Taehyung! you got up then? I was expecting you to be late" Jimin joked pulling Taehyung into a headlock. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," Taehyung moaned and Jimin released his grip. "Let's just get to school, it is the opening ceremony today."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening ceremony was long and boring so Taehyung ended up doozing off therefore he hadn't paid attention to anything that was said. "Taehyung? Taehyung?" Jimin whispered as he elbowed the sleeping boy. "Nghhhh, what?" Taehyung moaned "Everyone is looking at you." Startled, Taehyung looks around and the other was right, they were all staring at him.

"Mr.Kim! now that you have awoken, I can continue with the ceremony." The headteacher sighed "If you wanted to sleep at least do it quietly." The hall erupted with laughter. 

"Waaah finally! I thought it was never going to end" Taehyung let out when he and Jimin exited the hall. They were making there way to their homeroom, and they happened to pass the sports hall, and from outside they could hear the squeaks of shoes and the sound of a ball being bounced. Jimin eyes lit up with excitement as he took a look through a gap. "Yahh Tae! its basketball, come on! let's go in!" Taehyung just sighed "Nah, you can, but leave me out, I'm going to class, see you." Taehyung waved as he walked away.

Jimin just shrugged, he knew why Taehyung wouldn't but he still thinks it stupid. He opened the doors and went in to see what was happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In form, Taehyung was sitting quietly at a desk, he was alone and he was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone had sat down infront of him, staring directly at him. It was only when he suddenly spoke did he break out of his thoughts.

"So I'm in the class with the sleepy head, who also likes to daydream?" The boy suddenly spoke causing Taehyung to jump. At his reaction the boy laughed. Taehyung stared at him slightly blushing. "I'm Sangwoon but you can call me Yano, and you are?" The boy said extending out his hand. Taehyung shook the offered hand, "I'm Taehyung, and for the record I'm not a sleepy head."

Yano smiled "I hope we can become good friends, V!" and with that he went and sat at his assigned seat. Taehyung watched him walk to his seat, his face scrunched up, 'why did he call me V? Have I met him before somewhere?' Taehyung was about to get up and ask, when Jimin burst in.

"Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae!!!!! oh my god, you have to come see the basketball team, wah they were amazing, we have to join this club!" Jimin said catching his breath in between, pulling at Taehyungs arm. "I told you, I'm not interested, go join on your own, just don't bring me along." Taehyung sighed pulling Jimin's hand off his arm. Jimin pouted "Oh come one, please!!" Taehyung shook his head "Ok fine, don't join, but at least come with me, to get the club form." Jimin pleaded, his hands together looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Oh alright, but only to get your form, nothing else, understood!" and with that the bell rang and the teacher entered the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally break time and Taehyung was not excited at all, he knew he had to go with Jimin, why did he even accept anyway. "Lets get this over and done with." Taehyung said as he followed Jimin out the class. "You two going to the basketball club?" Yano in. Jimin smiled "Yeah we are, you want to come too?" Yano smirked at Taehyung, "Sure, why not, I would like to join myself." Taehyung looked puzzled, he was still trying to remember if he knew this 'Yano'.

They arrived outside the sports hall doors when Taehyung suddenly stopped. "Can I just wait out here?" Jimin sighed and walked up to Taehyung and grabbed his arm. "No you can not, you are coming in whether you like it or not. You who's name I don't know, help me drag him in." Jimin said to Yano. "I'm Yano for future refrence." and they both dragged Taehyung into the sports hall.

"Ah you made it then, and I see you brought two people with you, nice to meet you both I'm Yoongi, also known as Suga, the captain of the Basketball team." The boy said walking up to them, Jimin turning a little pink in the cheeks. "Ahh only this one is joining." Jimin said pointing to Yano. "Hello, I'm Sangwoon, please do call me Yano" He said shaking the captain's hand.

"Nice to meet you Yano! Alright have you two got your forms?" Jimin and Yano handing in their forms, "Great, welcome to the team." Jimin turned to face Taehyung "Woo! I'm a member now, I can't wait to..." but he stopped as he noticed that Taehyung wasn't listening, he was staring at the game that was happening, his eyes glowing. Jimin smiled.

"YAH!!!!!" Jimin shouted in Taehyung's ear causing Taehyung to jump. "What was that for, trying to kill me?"

"You're the one who wasn't listening, I'm a member of the the club, be happy for you best friend." Taehyung looked at Jimin "Good for you, can I leave know?" Taehyung headed towards the door but just at that moment a ball came flying towards Jimin. "Watch out!!!!!" he heard the boy shouted, and Taehyungs reflexes came into action and he caught the ball just before it hit Jimin in the head.

Jimin sank to the ground sighing in relief, "Thank god you where around, or I would of lost my head" Taehyung realising what just happened, stared at the ball in his hands. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to miss the ball, but wow that was one heck of a catch, how did you get there so fast? You should join the club? I'm Hoseok, also go by the name of J-Hope, nice to meet you" A dark haired boy said as he came to collect the ball. Taehyung snapped back to reality, and handed the ball back to the boy. "You should be careful, and i'm not interested in basketball, Jimin I'm leaving, see you in class." Taehyung stormed of out of the hall, not turning back once, he hated basketball, he really did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok turned to Jimin, "He doesn't hate basketball, does he, I saw eailer he was watching us play, and to catch a ball like that, he must have some experience?" Jimin looked to the court, "That's what I hope to believe" Hoseok looked a little puzzled, Yano suddenly spoke up "If he does like basketball, he'll come again, even I can tell from his eyes, he misses playing the sport." 

Hoseok looked back to the doors which Taehyung left, 'why don't you play anymore, what happened, you had amazing Talent, V' he said to himself. 'I'll get you too play again.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is chapter 1, took longer than expected, but i got lazy, *bows in appology* 

Random character appearance from Yano! He was born in the same year as Taehyung, so I decided to have him. 

Why does Hoseok and Yano, call him V? I don't know, but we'll find out soon, hopefully :)

Hehe, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will updated asap!! (Hopefully -_-)

Thankyou too who have subscribed to me, I'm a very happy bunny, see you soon in the next chapter :D 

Thank you best friend for editing the chapter :DDDDDDD