Jimin's first match

I will be number 1!!!!

"Hey Taehyung, you look happy did something good happen?" Jimin asked whilst walking to school with Taehyung.

"Maybe" Taehyung winked

"Oooh,  come on then, spill the beans"

"Well it's just that, err, me and Hoseok went on a date yesterday"

"You did what?"

"Went on a date" Taehyung blushed

"Oh my god, seriously?" Taehyung nodded "Tell me everything" 

"We went to the cinema, I met my old teammate, did some shopping, and then went stargazing!"

"Oh is that all?" Jimin sounded disapointed

"Yes"

"So you didn't kiss or anything did you?" 

"No...errr...maybe...possibly" Taehyung blushed

"OMG you did! ahhh Taehyung congratulations, did he kiss you?"

"No err kissed him!"

"Awwwh my buddy Tae Tae is growing up" Jimin ruffled Taehyungs hair

"Shut up, i'm not a baby" and taehyung stormed off.

Jimin watched him and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the basketball club it seemed Yoongi managed to get the information out of Hoseok too, as when Taehyung and Jimin entred the sports hall he came bounding up to Taehyung, "So you and Hoseok are an Item know?" he winked. Taehyung went bright red and look at Hoseok who mouthed him a sorry. Taehyung turned back to Yoongi and smiled.

"Yes, you have a problem with it?" Taehyung bluntly said and walked over to Hoseok. Yoongi and Jimin stared at each other and smiled.

"Hey, how are you?" Taehyung said to Hoseok

"I'm good, so...we are dating right?"

"Well I would think so" Taehyung and Hoseok smiled at each other.

"Okay, can I have everyones attention please" Yoongi shouted, and everyone turned to his attention. "Today I have decided to let Jimin be on the team for the pre-match before our big one,as my graduation is just around the corner,he needs as much experiance" 

To this Jimin looked a little stunned, "Wha..wh..waht!?!?! i can't...i'm not good enough!"

"No, thats not true, I wouldn't put you on the team if I didn't think you were good enough."

"But.."

"No buts, your on the team, know lets us start our practice."

Resentfully Jimin went and stood on the basketball court. "Hey don't worry you'll be great!" he heard Taehyung say behind him.

As practice went on Jimin was finding it tough, he didn't have much stamina left, and he was exhausted. "Sugaaaaa, can we have a break" he whined.

"Okay everyone thats enough for today, see you all tommorow." Yoongi clapped his hands dismissing the players, "Jimin well done today you did good"

After practice Jimin walked home slowly, he really had no energy left, "Damn, why did he have to put me on the team, i'm not ready." He kicked a can that was on the path out of frustration.

"Well if your that worried I can teach you" a  voice behind him spoke making him jump, and suddenly a pair of arms went round his should, "I'm not kidding"

"Yah! Tae! don't scare me like that, damn atleast say hi, gosh I thought I was going to die" Jimin  pushed Taehyung off him grabbing his chest, recovering his breath back.

"Ahahaha, hahahahaha" Taehyung laughed "So do you want me to help you then?"

"Mmm, please, I don't want to let the team or Suga down" Jimin blushed.

Taehyung took Jimin to the basketball courts and started giving him 1 to 1 lessons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of Jimins first match, and he was nervous yes, but thanks to his private lessons with Taehyung he really improved, and shocked the rest of the team during practice sessions.

In the changing room Yoongi gave them all a pep talk, and advice for the match and then the team went out onto the court.

The match started off well, Jimin was making use of all the advice Taehyung had given him and was keeping with the pace of the others, and even managed to score a goal somehow.

But the third quarter things turned the other way, Jimin was loosing his stamina, and kept on missing the ball, and his passing was not accurate, and ended up in the other teams hands giving them the chance to score. Jimin took this hard and  Taehyung could tell. "Jimin stay focused, don't let this bother you." 

"I'm trying" 

Taehyung new he couldn't do much anymore so decided he should step up, so they won't loose, as a loss could really ruin Jimin. Unfortuently even with Taehyung and Hoseoks double attack, they ended up loosing, it was close 53-49. 

The team made there way back to the changing rooms, but Jimin was no where to be found, his stuff was gone too.

"Hey Taehyung, is Jimin alright?" Yoongi asked worriedly

"I don't think so, he may blame this on himself"

"But he did great, come to think of it, how did he get so much better in such a short time?"

"Yeah I know but Jimin won't think that, and that was because I gave him extra lessons after school"

"Seriously!? thank you Taehyung"

"Your welcome, I owe him alot anyway"

"So what should we do about Jimin?"

"Well lets throw a party celebrating his first match?"

"Thats a good idea, we will have it at my place, invite as many people as possible, and don't tell Jimin. Yo everyone listen up we are having a party at mine invite as many people as you can, and keep it a secret from Jimin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for the party and Taehyung made his way over to Jimins house, as he got asked to bring him. Of course Jimin had no idea what was going on, so he was supprised to see Taehyung all dressed up appear at his house.

"Tae? why are you here?" Jimin asked

"We are going over to Yoongi's"

"Huh? why?"

"No reason, lets go!"

"But, i can't face him"

"why not?"

"he trusted me to do well, and i failed"

"oh dont be daft, just come" and without giving Jimin a chance to answer he grabbed his arm and dragged him away.

They made it to Yoongis house, and loud music could be heard from outside, Jimin was very confused. They entred the house and were confronted with so many people.

"Ahh you made it then Jimin" Yoongi spoke walking into the corridor with wine in his hand, Taehyung's eyes stopped on the drink.

"Can I have some?" Taehyung asked but Jimin punched him in the side

"No way, your not allowed, and what is going on here?" Jimin shouted above the music

"Well Jiminieeee, its a party for you, for your debut in a real match" Yoongi replied smiling at Taehyungs pout.

"Please let me have a drink" 

"No! but I... we lost because I wasn't good enough"

"Don't be silly Jimin, thats not true and you know it" Taehyung saw Hosoek sitting in the corner and decided to join, seeing as Jimin wasn't allowing him to drink.

He sat down next to Hoseok putting his hand on his thigh, "Hey Hoseokieeee" 

"Taehyung if you think thats going to get you a drink your wrong not after last time"

"Hmpf, you and Jimin are both no fun" Taehyung pouted.

"Oh come on don't be like that" 

Taehyung turned so his back was facing Hoseok

"Taehyung? don't act childish" Taehyung continued to pout "Fine you can have one glass and thats all, and don't drink it all at once." 

Taehyung turned to face Hoseok a big smile on his face "You mean it" Hoseok nodded "ahh hyung I love you, and kissed Hoseok on the lips before leaving to get a drink. Hoseok watched and smiled "I love you too" he whispered.

an hour passed since the party started and Yoongi was getting rather quite tipsy, "Hey Suga, should you be drinking? we have a big match tommorow" Hoseok asked

"Oh don't be such a party pooper, it's a party your meant to get drunk" 

"Mm Mm I agree" Taehyung nodded his cheaks alittle pink, it turns out he didn't have one drink after all.

"Waha, Taehyung thats what I like to hear, here have another drink" Suga cheered pouring alchol into Taehyungs glass. Hoseok and Jimin both let a sigh together, "oh gosh were could this be heading" Hoseok laughed.

The party was at the end, and people one by one were leaving and Jimin had to carry Taehyung home as he was drunk, as he arrived at Taehyung's house he opened door and dragged him up the stairs, and layed him on the bed, "You get lots of rest, we have a match tommorow, and thank you for today" and with that Jimin left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone i'm back with the next chapter finally, i want to appologise as i kinda got fed up with this fanfic and had no motivation to write it, but I went on holiday for 10 days and came back with this, although its not great but yeah.

anyway i'm updating the next chapter today too.

thanks to you all for reading, subscribing and commenting.