Date Part 1

I will be number 1!!!!

Big mistake, don’t tell your brother that you’re going on a date, especially one that’s over protective like Taehyungs brother Jongdae. It didn’t really help that the guy Taehyung is going on a date with, happens to be the guy that was going to hit Taehyung.

“I can’t believe you’re going on a date with that guy, he tried to hit you.”

“Hyung, he didn’t know then, besides he’s a lot better then what you believe him to be, and shouldn’t you be happy for me?”

“I still hate the guy and I’m not happy with you going on a date”

“I’m a big boy now, you can’t protect me forever!”

“I know, but I’ve looked after you since you were young, it’s hard to take that you are now growing up.”

“Hyung come on, if he tries to do anything, you will be the first one I call!”

“You better!!!!”

“I have to go now or I’ll be late!”

“Wait, Tae…” Jongdae walked up to Taehyung and gave him a hug, “Enjoy yourself today, I really do love you”

“Yeah alright can you let go”

Jongdae released Taehyung and waved as he walked out the door, “Can’t believe he’s so grown up already, but I can’t leave him alone, time to spy.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taehyung met up with Hoseok at the bus stop on time, and wasn’t Hoseok glad to see Taehyung. “Tae!!! You look nice”

A little blush crept up Taehyung’s check “Thanks, Jongdae helped a little”

“Well it looks good, oh look here comes the bus.”

The get on the bus and sit next to each other, Hoseok let Taehyung sit next to the window, he really liked that seat but he gave it up for Taehyung.

“So hyung, where we going?” Taehyung asked not knowing anything that they were going to do, Hoseok just said it will be a surprise.

“I told you, it’s a surprise but I’m pretty certain you like the first stop.”

Hoseok nudged Taehyungs arm to let him know that this was the stop they will be getting off at. Taehyung looked out the window to see their destination, and they had arrived at the big shopping centre which literaly had everything.

They got off the bus and Hoseok immediately dragged Taehyung into the building taking him into the cinema there. Taehyung looked at Hoseok, he wasn’t expecting to be at the cinema, he hasn’t been for a long time.

“Hyung, what are we watching?” Taehyung asked

“Aha, I had help with Jimin to choose something that you liked and he told me that you want to watch the next in the How to Train Your Dragon series, so yes I have two tickets to see How to Train Your Dragon 2” Hoseok watched as Taehyungs eyes lit  up and his mouth opened wide.

“Omg, you didn’t?” Hoseok nodded “Hyung really?” Hoseok showed him the tickets “My word you did, waaaah, I’m so happy, thank you thank you.” Taehyung jumped up and down with excitement.

They buy a bag a popcorn to share and a drink each then make their way into the right screen, because they came early there was a lot of empty seats, they decided to sit in the middle as Taehyung hates the front and Hoseok hates the back.

“Wow, I’m so excited I can’t wait!” Taehyung squealed.

“Yeah, don’t be to noisy though, you’ll disturb everyone else”

Hoseok was being nosy to see if he knew anyone that came in, just so he could make fun of them watching a childrens movie, Hoseok doesn’t like films like this but he’s watching to make Taehyung happy.

Just then this male couple walked in and Hoseok could have sworn one of the boys looked like Baekhyun, but it couldn’t be could it, Baekhyun would be working this hour and knowing his boss, he would never be allowed the day off.

Hoseok decided to ignore them and stared at the screen waiting for the movie to start he kept on glancing to his left at Taehyung who was happily munching on the popcorn.

The room dimmed and the adverts started, 10 minutes later and the film is finally starting.

Hoseok constanly glanced at Taehyung more than watch the movie, he loved seeing how involved Taehyung was in the film, and Taehyung never once took his eyes of the movie, he noticed a slight change in his facial expression and turned to the film to see what was going on.

One thing lead to another and suddenly Hoseok felt Taehyung grip his hand and he heard a slight sniff coming from beside him, he turned to Taehyung and saw that he had tears streaming down his cheeks. Seeing Taehyung cry moved Hoseoks heart a little, almost making him cry but he held it back and gently rubbed Taehyung’s hand to comfort him.

Meanwhile at the back where Jongdae and Baekhyun were sat, they were meant to be spying on Taehyung and Hoseok but they got too involved in the movie and found themselves hugging each other, both in tears, completely forgetting about Taehyung.

The movie finally ended and Taehyung let go of Hoseok’s hand to wipe away his tears, but Hoseok stopped him and wiped them away himself, although he couldn’t see he was sure Taehyung’s cheeks blushed a little.

“Hyung, thank you for letting me see this movie, I loved it” Taehyung smiled at Hoseok

“You’re welcome, anything to make you happy” Hoseok returned the smile.

“*Sniff* damn, can’t believe that movie *Sniff* it was a childrens movie *Sniff* and I still cried” Baekhyun sobbed still not recovering from the movie.

“Yah did you see that, Hoseok just wiped Taehyungs tears, damn I’m going to murder that kid” Jongdae punched the wall behind him.

“Shall we go to our next destination then” Hoseok said

“There’s more, oh great, yeah lets go”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They exited the cinema and they decided to go shopping next, and well they didn’t have to go far as the cinema is in the shopping centre.

Hoseok took Taehyung to one of his favourite clothing shop, he wanted to buy something nice for Taehyung, and it seemed he was in look as Taehyung’s eyes lit up when they entered the shop.

“Waaa, these clothes are amazing, you come here?” Taehyung asked Hoseok browsing through some jackets, and pulling one out to try against himself.

“Yeah, I get all my clothes here, and today I’m going buy something for you” Hoseok put his thumbs up at Taehyung as Taehyung wanted to see if it suited him.

Hoseok dragged Taehyung into a changing room “Stay there, I’ll pick some things out for you to try on!”

“Ok!”

Hoseok returned with a handful of clothes and entered the cubical Taehyung was in giving him a fright. “Woah hyung, w…why did you come in?”

“What, we both boys, why should it matter, plus it’s easier to tell you what to put with what, now try this with this!” Hoseok handing Taehyung the clothes. Taehyung took them and sighed, not really wanting to undress in front of Hoseok, but he knew he wasn’t going to leave.

“Just don’t look, ok!”

“Sure thing I’ll turn around, just hurry up”

Taehyung started to take off his clothes, he wouldn’t normally be bothered in getting dressed in front of another guy, it’s just he didn’t want Hoseok to see the scars on his body. He didn’t want anyone to see them.

Hoseok tried his best in not looking but he did have glance once, and only once, because what he saw was Taehyung’s back but it was covered with scars, that’s when it occurred to him why Taehyung didn’t want Hoseok to see him change, and Hoseok felt a little guilty for having a glance.

When Taehyung finished he tapped Hoseok on the shoulder. “Hyung, I don’t think this suits me”

Hoseok turned around and laughed, “Ahahaha, your right about that, but you are wearing the top wrong, come here let me help you”

Taehyung went bright red, he felt like a fool putting on the top wrong. “Wait, what are you doing?”

“I’m going to help you put it on right”

“Can’t you just tell me how to wear it or demonstrate?”

“Taehyung, come on, don’t be ridiculous, and besides did you really think I would last the whole time without having a glance at you” Taehyung eyes went wide. “Yes, I did see your scars” Taehyung fell to the floor and hugged himself.

“You hate me right? How can you love me now you’ve seen what my body looks like, Hyung why did you look” Taehyung had tears forming in his eyes

“Look I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to look”

“But you did”

“Yes and I’m sorry, but I’m not going to ask you about it, obviously it’s up to you whether you tell me or not and for the record I love you no matter what!”

At That Taehyung looked up at Hoseok, with a relived expression on his face. Hoseok reached out his hand and pulled Taehyung up, “Now let’s get you dressed properly.”

Hoseok helped Taehyung out, and they took photos of themselves every time Taehyung had a new look. Hoseok was glad to see Taehyung smiling, and he really thought Taehyung looked good in everything he wore.

When they had finally decided on an outfit they went to pay, of course Taehyung was willing to pay for half of it but Hoseok declined, “I’m buying this for you, so don’t worry about it.” And with that they left the store to head elsewhere.

Just then Taehyung spotted a shop on the corner and came to standstill, “Hyung, can you we go there” Taehyung pointed to the shop.

“Erm sure, but why?... Yah! Tae! Don’t go off on your own!”

Taehyung had already left and headed for the shop, Hoseok immediately followed wondering why Taehyung was so eager to go to this run down little shop. He suddenly came to a halt as Taehyung stopped outside the door.

“Are you going in or not?” Hoseok complained.

Taehyung took a sigh and opened the door, a little chime dinged as they went in. “Good afternoon…Oh my… Taehyung? Your Kim Taehyung right?” a little old lady squealed, Taehyung nodded

“It’s good to see you again Mrs Kim”

“Oh Taehyung, it’s been to long, come here” and the Mrs Kim pulled Taehyung into a hug, “Oh but who’s this fine young man you bring” she asked looking at Hoseok.

“This is Jung Hosoek, he’s taking me out on a date”

“My little Taehyung has a date, it’s a pleasure to meet you, call me Mrs Kim, and I’m the owner of this shop.” Mrs Kim took Hoseok’s hand and shook it.

“Nice to meet you too”

Just then the door rang again, another person entered “Yah Grandma I’m back…whoa hello there” He bowed to the customers. Taehyung and Hoseok bowed back. “Wait a minute Grandma, isn’t that Taehyung?” Mrs Kim nodded, “OMFGGGGGG, why didn’t you say you were coming, damn I can’t believe it’s actually you, you’ve grown up a lot” the boy squeezed Taehyung and pulled away giving a peck to Taehyungs cheek.

Taehyung smiled “It’s good to see you, hyung!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo Taehyung and Hoseok's date, although I wasn;t planning on making it into two parts but I got a little carried away.

Hoseok is really good to Taehyung :) But aha Jongdae and Baekhyun spying on Taehyung, bad brother :P

and what is this shop and how does Taehyung know the people who work there? dun dun dunnnnn

i'll have the next chapter up soonish XD

thanks everyone again i love you all, I hope you continue to like my story.... ja ne!