Date Part 3

I will be number 1!!!!

‘Listen take good care of Taehyung, he deserves a good future’

Hoseok let out sigh, finally he had some alone time with Taehyung, and he decided he was going to make the most of it.

“Taehyung? Have you finished your coffee?” Hoseok asked

“Mmm, yeah, have you”

“Yup, shall we go then, I have somewhere else to take you!”

“Oh okay”

Taehyung and Hoseok paid and left the café, Taehyung following Hoseok as he had no idea where he was going. Hoseok stopped and grabbed Taehyung’s hand, interlocking their fingers.

“Come on, your being slow” a small blush crept up Taehyungs cheek. They walked hand in hand through the shopping centre and when they finally reached their destination Taehyungs eyes lit up.

“A stargazing platform, damn I had no idea this existed”

“You surprised?”

“Oh yes hyung very much so, let’s go in, I like the stars!”

Hoseok and Taehyung walked in and climed the steps up onto the roof to get a better view of the sky, they had been out for a while and it soon got dark, so Hoseok wanted to do this for the final part of their date.

It was surprisingly empty, for such a clear night, there was only a few other couples, but I suppose Hoseok wasn’t going to complain, they found somewhere away from the others and set up their telescope.

Taehyung seemed to have got interested by some fireflies nearby and left to go watch them as Hoseok was setting up, of course Hoseok had a little panic when he turned around as Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. But he found the boy crouching by some bushes.

“Yah Taehyung! Don’t just go off like that, at least tell me, damn I thought someone kidnapped you.”

“Hyung, shhh! You’ll scare them, there so pretty”

Hoseok looked to where Taehyung was staring and the sight was amazing that one bush was filled with fireflies, making the bush light up. He watch as Taehyung tried to catch one, but missed everytime.

“Here you catch them like this” Hoseok bent over and cupped his hand over one of the fireflies, “You ready to peak in?” Hoseok moved his closed hands towards Taehyung and opened them up slightly, enough for Taehyung to see but not too much that the firefly will escape.

“Wow, Hyung, it’s so beautiful, it really does glow, this is amazing”

“The best is yet to come” Hoseok opened his hands and him and Taehyung watched as the firefly flew away and joined the others, they then went back to the telescope.

Hoseok was fixing the telescope to face the moon, and Taehyung decided to lie down and look at the stars, seeing how many constellations he could spot. He was amazed at how many stars he could see, it was lucky they had such a clear view.

“Hyung look it’s the Leo constellation, my favourite!”

“Why is it your favourite?” Hoseok asked still trying to find the moon

“Because I love lions” Taehyung giggled “Oooh Orion’s belt, that’s there too”

Hoseok had finally found the moon through the telescope and just worked on getting it focused, bingo!

“Tae, look come here, it’s the moon”

Taehyung got up and skipped to the telescope, bending to look through, it was his first time seeing the moon so close up and it was absolutely amazing.

“Hyung this is so amazing, but the moon it’s not made of cheese, although it looks like it’s smiling!”

“aha, of course it’s not made of cheese, that’s just made up and really? I never noticed that”

“Ahh yeah come look”

As Taehyung turned and moved away for Hoseok to take a look, he didn’t realise that Hoseok was bent beside him, and bam, they locked lips with each other. They stayed like that for what seemed like a minute until Taehyung quickly broke apart, realising what just happened.

“I err, wait I’’m, errr, Wahhh….” Taehyung stumbled for words and in the process triped over the leg of the telescope stand, causing it to collapse.

“Tae! look out” as the telescope fell Hoseok pulled Taehyung out the way catching him in his arms, and the telescope landed right were Taehyung just was. Hoseok held Taehyung in his arm who still hadn’t opened his eyes. “Taehyung it’s alright, your safe”

Taehyung opened his eyes and was confronted with big black eyes of Hoseok, his felt his face go red, but thankfully there wasn’t enough light for Hoseok to notice.

“Ahh I’m so sorry, first the kiss, then the telescope now this!” Taehyung paniced with guilt and tried to break away from Hoseok, but his foot stood on a bit of glass from the telescope causing him to slip and fall backwards pulling a Hoseok down with him.

They fell to the floor in a heap, Hosoek on top of Taehyung, they opened there eyes and they had yet accidently kissed again. Although this time they stayed longer, until Taehyung let out a moan,

“Ow ow ow, hyung your heavy!” Taehyung moaned

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry, I got distracted” Hoseok jumped of Taehyung and hoped Taehyung wouldn’t notice how red his face was, although he was sure Taehyungs was just as red as he saw Taehyung put his hands against his cheeks.

He let his hands drop and looked up at Hoseok and burst into laughter, “Ahahaha, we just kissed again,” Hoseok joined in with the laughter, and when he calmed down he helped Taehyung off the floor.

Because of how Hoseok pulled him up they were now stood facing each other, looking into each other’s eyes.

“How about we kiss for real? And not by accident!” Hoseok said

Taehyung watched as Hoseok moved his face closer, when it was close enough to feel his breath he shut his eyes waiting for Hoseok’s lips to touch his, but just  as they were about to touch someone came up shouting at them.

“What the hell have you two done, you’ve broken one of the telescopes”

At the sudden voice Taehyung and Hoseok broke apart and turned to face and angry looking staff member.

“Oh it was accident” Hoseok said

“Accident or not, you’ll pay for this!”

“Are you sure?” Hoseok secretly grabbed Taehyungs hand “Ready” he whispered “Run!”

Hoseok took off with Taehyung, running out of the stargazing place, to get away from having to pay, of course the man followed them, but they were just too quick and managed to get away from him, they ran out of the shopping centre and collapsed on the floor, laughing.

When  they had recoverd their breath, the two helped each other up, and Hoseok lent in for another attempt of a kiss but this time got interrupted by Taehyung’s phone ringing.

“ sake!” Hoseok let out in annoyance, nd Taehyung answerd his phone.

“Hyung? Why you calling?”

“Tae Tae? Where are you? It’s 10pm! You should be home by now!”

“Oh come on, I’m not a kid”

“I don’t care, if you don’t come home this instant, I’ll come pick you up myself and I won’t let you go on another date!”

“Hyung your so mean, but fine, I’ll come home”

“Great, see you in a bit then!”

Taehyung hung up the phone and sighed and walked over to where Hosoek sat.

“Hoseok hyung, that was my brother, I have to go home”

“You what? It’s only 10pm?”

“Yes I know, but it’s my brother, you saw what he was like when I drank that day”

“That’s true, alright I’ll suppose I’ll have to take you home then”

“Oh no it’s alright, you’ve done enough, I can go home myself, besides it will be quicker for you to go home”

“That doesn’t bother me, I insist!”

“Nope, I’m not going to let you” Taehyung his heel and started to run.

Hoseok watched as Taehyung run ‘he didn’t even say bye, thanks’ Hoseok sadly turned the other way to go home himself when he suddenly heard Taehyung voice.

“HYUNGGGGG!!! WAIT” Taehyung shouted “I forgot something” Taehyung ran up to Hoseok and kissed him although this time it wasn’t an accident, and Hoseok pulled Taehyung closer and deepened the kiss.

Taehyung pulled away and hugged Hoseok “Thank you for today I enjoyed it, see you at school” and with that Taehyung left for good this time.

Hoseok watched until he couldn’t see Taehyung anymore tracing his fingers over his lips, “I love you” he said allowed and went to head home himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Taehyung arrived home he was confronted by his brother

“So how was it?”

“It was brilliant, havn’t enjoyed myself, like I did today, for awhile” Taehyung smiled

“Oh my little Tae, it’s so good to see you so happy” Jongdae nearly burst into tears.

“You don’t have to cry! Goodnight hyung”

“Goodnight Tae!”

And as Taehyung made his way to his room, he flopped on his bed smiling, not wanting today to end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo a double update :) and the date has finally ended, damn I found this chapter really cute :3

how did you like there date? will there be more to come? who knows

thanks again for reading and and for subscribing oh and the lovely comments i get :) i love you all, see you again soon :)