1 vs 3

I will be number 1!!!!

'Jimin's probably going to kill me later for leaving, but I can't stand being there at that place, brings back too many memories' Taehyung thought to himself. He kicked a stone on the path he was walking on, when he suddenly he heard a scream. "Ah, what are you doing, get off him!" Taehyung turned to the noise and saw a group of children being bullied by some older kids. 

Without much thinking he immediately went over. "Hey, what do you think your doing? Try picking on someone your own size!" Taehyung stood infront of the children and pulled the taller of the 3 off one of the children. "Eh! and what right do you have to say what I can and can't do?" The guy snarled and the other two laughed. "Besides this happens to be our court, their in the wrong place." The fattest of the 3 spoke, wiggling a finger at the children.

At the word court Taehyung realised that he was actually standing in the middle of a street basketball court, a smirk appeared on his face, he turned to the children, "Go wait over there a bit, and can I borrow the ball?" the kids handed the ball over and ran to the side. Taehyung turned back to face the boys, and took a big sigh. "Ok, how about this, play against me, and if I get past and score I win and the children can have the court, and if you get past me and score, we promise to never step foot here again!"

The boys laughed, "you have guts boy! I'll take you on, I'll give you a handicap one against one and you can start with the ball."

Taehyung nodded and smiled, "You sure you want to do that?"

"So the first person the score wins." 3, 2, 1 start. Taehyung bounced the ball to and from his hands on the spot, teasing the oposing player, he took a move forward, but the oposing player intercepted him, Taehyung spun back around letting the ball flow from hand to hand and easily made it past the player, he ran towards to hoop, jumped ever so slightly and flicked the ball in, making it look easy. The other boys looked stunned, "Fine, maybe we underestimated you, we'll do the original plan, and have you against us three!" The tall boy said, Taehyung sighed but agreed too anyway, besides he was doing this for the kids.

Taehyung got into the same position, he looked up at the boys, and smiled. 3,2,1 start. Without a second hesitation, the first boy made his move towards Taehyung to try and take the ball away, but Taehyung swiftly bounced the ball to the right, and just as the boy followed the ball he flicked the ball to the other side fooling the other into thinking he was going right. One succesful pass. The second had come right up to Taehyung, looming over the figure, his big hand reached to grab the ball but Taehyung bounced the ball closer to the ground, bounced it through the defenders legs, and dashed round him and caught the ball. Two successful passes. Without any hesistation Taehyung dribbled the ball passed the right side of the player, and seeing the defender move his foot in the direction he was headed, he swiftly changed his direction, avoiding the player easily, and slam dunked the ball in the hoop.

"Hah! I win!" He 'V' posed the children who came running up to him, "Mister that was so cool!" the children squealed. Taehyung ruffled each of their hair and turned to face the pissed off boys. "This isn't over, just you wait and see." And with that the boys ran out the court. When they had left the court, Taehyung fell to the ground, he was shaking and lost all strenght in his legs, he played basketball, he actually played, and it hurt him inside, memories started flooding back.

"Mister? Mister? are you alright?" The older of the children said Taehyung looked to the child "I'm fine don't worry" he mustured up enough strength and stood up and made his way out of the court, waving goodbye to the children. He looked at his hands, still feeling the ball's feel. He ran all the way home and went straight to his room, collapsing on his bed, his head in his pillow.

"Now that's what I call amazing basketball, I wonder who it was, better show this video to Yoongi." An onlooker spoke to himself watching the video back and paused it on the players final dunk. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is a small update I wanted to try writing a basketball match, as it's my first time, I hope its all good :)

It seems something bad happened to Taehyung causing him to hate Basketball, who knows ;) 

Oh and who is the onlooker, seems to be a close friend of suga's ;)

I want to use this time to send a special thank you to blackmelody :) i'm always greatful for your comments and thought I should give you a special message, Thank you so much, I love hearing from you and I hope I don't disapoint you with my stories. 

Thank you as well to everyone else who reads my fanfics, i love you all :D see you soon XD 

Thank you to my best friend for editing!!! :DDDDDDDD