Goodbye's

I will be number 1!!!!

After the match everyone made their way over to the hospital to check on Yoongi and to tell him the good news. When they arrived at the hospital they found Yano sitting in the waiting room.

"Yano? is everything ok, where is Yoongi? is he ok?" Taehyung asked

"Calm down everything is fine, it was just a hangover, he's currently resting so I waited out for you guys, speaking of which how did the match go?"

"Oh thank god he's ok, he had everyone worried, and the match well it was a 1 point different but we won"

"Wow that was close"

"Indeed, I had fun though" Taehyung smiled and Yano stared in awe, seeing Taehyung smile like this, it's the same as the smile he had before the incident. "Shall we go and tell Yoongi then?"

The members followed Yano as he showed them the way to his room. When they arrived after a long walk Yano knocked on the door but no one answered, so he opened the door, and there was Yoongi sat by the window staring out at the world.

"Suga!" Yano said "Taehyung and everyone is here" Yoongi imediatly turned around to face them, he came running up to Taehyung putting his hands on Taehyungs shoulders,

"Well did you win? What happened? he didn't hurt anyone did he?" 

"Calm down yeah, we won and well it was difficult ended up being a 1 point different"

"Wait...we won?"

"thats what I said!"

"OH MY GOD! WE WONNN! that means you won't be leaving, oh thank  you thank you I was so worried, ah we should all celebrate Suga danced around his room.

"Yeah...No...you need to rest"

"Awhh your all party poopers" 

Everyone burst into laughter, Taehyung had never felt this much happiness before he knew it was to do with these people, and to the person who made him play again, the person he loved the most in the world. Sudden buzzing from Taehyung pockets brought him out of his thoughts and reached for his phone, there was an encoming call from an unknown number but he recognised the area code +1, america, so he went out the room to answer.

"Hello?"

'Is this Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes"

"Ah hello there i'm a manager of basketball club in america, I saw your playing and was wondering if you would like to play on a team over here in america, the heart of Basketball?"

Taehyung couldn't belive what he just heard, he's been scouted, by an american team, this was is dream "Your Kidding right?"

"No you have some serious talent and would be a great addition to my team"

"I would be honored too, thank you thank you so much"

"Glad to have you on board, i'll send you detailsof when you will be leaving for america and stuff, see you soon"

"Thank you again, and bye bye"

The call ended and Taehyung stood for a moment taking in what had just happened, his dream just came true, his dream he thought was trashed, he was so happy he started to cry. The sudden opening of the door made Taehyung jump "It's alright he's outside, Taehyung what you doing out...Taehyung your crying" He heard Yoongi say as he walked up to Taehyung.

"Am I?" Taehyung raised his hand to his face and felt that his cheeks were wet "Oh I really am arn't I? ahaha Yoongi I'm crying ahahaha" 

"Are you alright?"

"Yoongi i'm the most happist person right know, I have a wonderful teammates, a boyfriend I love so much, and I've been scouted for an American team."

"Wait...what? say the last bit again"

"I got scouted by an American team"

"Oh my gosh, Taehyung thats great, what did you say?"

"I accepted their offer"

"You did, Oh, that means you will be leaving the team here"

Reality hit Taehyung then and seeing Yoongi look a little hurt and he felt bad, it never occured to him that he would have to leave everyone "Oh my gosh, I completely forgot, oh man Yoongi I'm really sorry"

"No it's alright, it's good that you have been offered, I know you will be great over there" Taehyung noticed Yoongi was upset even if he tried to be happy for Taehyung.

"I really am sorry" 

"Yeah" and Yoongi headed back into his room. Taehyung fell to the floor, there's alway a sacrifce for anything good, how as he supposed to tell the other members, how would he be able to tell Hoseok the person he loved. He decided to tell them another day as he re entered the room seeing how happy everyone was. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Yoongi's graduation had arrived, and everyone was down at the school for the ceronmany. When it was Yoongi's turn to go up and collect his graduation certificate the Basketball team cheered the loudest.

After the ceronmany everyone said there goodbyes, except the basketball club, they all met up in the sports hall for the last time with Yoongi.

"Guys, I want to thank everyone here, some I've know since the start of highschool and those who i got to meet in my last year, I really enjoyed myself these three years and it was thanks to youall, and I know I can leave this school in highspirits, knowing the Basketball club is fine, Thank you everyone and I hope you all continue to do well"

everyone clapped and cheered, Jimin was in tears, but Taehyung was quiet, he stillhadn't told the others about his scouting, he looked to Yoongi who was staring at him and turned away when Taehyung looked at him, that only made Taehyung feel worse.

"Hey Taehyung are you alright?" Hoseok asked noticing how quiet Taehyung was. Taehyung looked at Hoseok he didn't know what to say so he just stared "Taehyung whats wrong? why you just staring?" 

"Hyung, theres something I have to tell you, no scrap that something I have to tell everyone" He cleared his throat "Everyone there's something that I have to tell you" Everyone tunred there attention towards Taehyung, except Yoongi who looked down to the floor knowing full well what Taehyung was going to say.

"First of all I want to thank everyone because you all helped me into playing basketball, and you really have been a great team to play with, and I won't ever forget you" he stopped to hold back his tears when he was strong enough he continued "I recived a call not long ago from Amereica scouting me for their team, and I accepted, I will be leaving for America at the end of the month" The room was silent "Yeah thats it, so I won't be able to play with you lot anymore" and so Taehyung left the sports hall, not wanting to face them anymore.

Hoseok didn't like what he heard and followed Taehyung out.

"Taehyung stop, waht do you mean your leaving, you can't leave"

"I mean what I mean Hoseok, I'm going to america, i'm fullfilling my dream"

"How can you after everything thats happened, how can you just leave like that" Hoseok started to cry

"I'm sorry, but it's been my dream since I was a kid, what if it was you?"

"If it was me I wouldn't accept I wouldn't leave the team and I wouldn't leave the person I love, how can you say such a thing, I thought you loved me!"

"I do hyung, I really really do, I love you so much"

"Don't lie, if you...if you loved me you wouldn't of accepted the offer, if you really loved me you should of taking into account how it would make me feel"

"Hyung..."

"No Taehyung! don't say anymore, I hate you, I hate you, just go, go to America, forgot about me and the team and fullfil your dream, your worthless piece of !" and with that Hoseok walked away leaving Taehyung alone, actually Hosoek didn;'t mean to say what he said and truthfully he was happy for Taehyung, but his stupid heart overpowered his brain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time had arrived for Taehyung to leave for America, and he packed up his suitcase, and Chen and Baekhyun took him to the airport, supprisingly when he arrived his teammate where there to see him off, although their was two he wern't there, which hurt Taehyung.

"Ahh Taehyung your dream is finally coming true, I wish you the best of luck, send me messages yeah, oh i'm so proud of you" Jimin cried to Taehyung giving him a hug.

"Yeah Taehyung i hope you do well too, and don't forget me" Yano joined in the hug and the other members all surrounded Taehyung  in a hug, his brother was in tears, watching from the sidelines, even Baekhyun shed a tear.

"Guys thank you so much, but where is Hoseok and Yoongi?"

Jimin looked down to the floor "I'm sorry they said they couldn't make it"

"Oh I see, ok, anyway guys thank you all for the year we spent together I won't forget you all"

"Come here, my cute little brother" Chen said with his arms wide open, Taehyung ran up to his brother and hugged him

"I love you so much Jongdae hyung, you've always been there for me, always looked out for me, i'll miss you" Taehyung cried

"Awwh I love you too, and please be safe over there, oh call everyday, don't get lost" Jongdae cried

"Hey kiddo its been good to know you, and congratulations and good luck, and don't worry i'll take good care of your brother" Baekhyun added.

The call for Taehyungs flight announed they were boarding so Taehyung said his last goodbyes and heading to board the plane looking back once more to see if Hoseok or Yoongi turned up, but there was no sign, with a sigh he handed his passport to the lady at the desk and started his way to the plane. Just as he was about to board he heard his name being called by a familiar voice, he dropped his luggage and ran back towards the passport lady and there was Hoseok and Yoongi trying to get through but being held back by guards.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Hoseok cried

"Hoseok" Taehyung screamend running up to him "I'm so happy to see you, and you too Yoongi, i thought I was going to leave without saying goodbye"

"Yeah we appologise for the lateness, i'm just thankful that we didn't miss you, please do your best out there" Yoongi said

"Hey Taehyung listen i'm sorry I shouldn't of said those things before, I really don't hate you, I love you so so much and i'm so happy your dream is able to come true so so what I want to say is good luck out there" Hoseok cried

"Hyung!!!" Taehyung pulled Hosoek into a kiss, although it was wet from tears it still was amazing as the first kiss they had outside the shopping centre.

"Cough cough, young man you need to board your flight" a flight attened said from behind Taehyung, Hoseok and Taehyung pulled away both going bright red. 

"Ahh yeah ok, well this is it guys, i'll never forget you" He waved goodbye and then disearpeard onto the walkway to the plane, Hoseok and Yoongi went to join the others the watch the plane leave.

'Goodbye Taehyung see you soon and I will always love you' Hoseok said to himself whilst watching the plane make its departure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there we go the story is finished, I hope you enjoyed the story.

But there is some good news if people want me too I will write and epilogue to this story.

Thank you everyone who's been with me whilst writing this story, and I hoped it would be longer, and i'm sorry, but I hope you will continue to like other fanfics I will write.

Well see you again soon .... Thank you all ~~~~~~~~ :'(