Hero

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

Auh, the last class has already ended. Ah i'm going to die. Mrs. Allyson make the class 30mins longer. Aih, what will i do? Junhyung will surely furious to me again. I remember our first meeting and i just late for ten mins and he scold me fot that. Ahh~~~

I'm running down the hall towards the piano room. Damn, why does Mrs. Allyson class so far away from the piano room. 

Bruk! Somebody bump me and i fall. My books are everywhere. Oh my God, ah my T__T

"Hey, are you ok..... Kira?!"

Eh? I look at the person who bump me. Eh, Seungho oppa?

"Hey, are you okay, Kira?"

Seungho oppa gives me his hand to help me get up. He also take my books and give it again to me.

"I'm so sorry, oppa! I didn't see you there!" i said, bowed at him.

"Eh, i'm the one who should apologize! I'm sorry, Kira!" he bowed at me. "Anyway, why in a rush huh?"

"I should meet Junhyung-ssi in piano room. We got some work to do. Ah i'm already late! I'm sorry, oppa!"

I run again but then Seungho oppa shout "Hey, Kira, if you have time let's have lunch together!"

I turned, give my nods and smile then i begin to run again. Ah ottohkae?! I hope Junhyung won't mad at me >__< 

 

*Seungho's POV*

 

"Hey, Kira, if you have time let's have lunch together!"

She turned, give her nods and smile then she begins to run again.

Oh my God, why is she so cute? Wait. What am I thinking? Are you crazy? She's your "brother"'s sister! How come you think of her that way?!

Besides..... Mir likes her. I don't wanna fight over a girl with my little brother. No, i like her because she's nice not for other reasons...

"Eh?" There's a notebook with piano cover lying on the floor.

"Jung Kira? It's hers? This must be important... Where did she say she goes to?"

 

*Kira's POV*

"Huh huh huh.... Junhyung-ssi i'm sorry i'm late!"

Junhyung looks at me with his cold eyes. Weird, i'm getting used to it. He always looks at me with those cold eyes.

"Never mind, i'm tired to argue with you today! Just continue what we already work on, i got schedule in on hour!"

I nods and take out my notebook. Wait? Where is it? I'm pretty sure i take it with me. Ah, maybe i drop it when i fall just now? Seungho oppa!

"Ah...Junhyung-ssi....i think i drop it somewhere....Sorry...."

"WHAT?! You dropped it? YOU KNOW IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT RIGHT?! That's our work?! Don't you even think about it?!!!"

I shocked. Junhyung's never mad like this to me. Ah, he's so scary. Eh, why are my cheeks wet? No no don't cry, Kira! Not in front of him!

"Ya, Junhyung-ah... Are you looking for this?" 

Se...Seungho oppa? He showed the note book in his hand. That's my notebook! Ah jeongmal kamsahabnida, Seungho oppa!!!!!

"She dropped it. But it's not her fault. Please don't be to harsh on her..." he said giving my notebook to Junhyung.

Junhyung didn't say anything. Seungho oppa turns to me.

"It's okay. Junhyung is a good guy. I'm sorry!" he said ruffled my hair.

"No no it's not your fault oppa! Thank you thank you thank you!" i hug him. Waaah Seungho oppa is my hero!

"Okay, i will go now. You will come to today's show too right, Junhyung-ah?" said Seungho turns into Junhyung. Junhyung only nods his head.

"Well then, see you later~!"

I bowed at him and smile. Junhyung still with his cold expression. Oh my, Seungho is older than him, can't he at least show some respect.

"You're so lucky Seungho hyung bring it to you. Don't ever loose it again or you'll be dead!"

I nods. He's so scary! I hope our work will end soon! I don't want to work with him ever again! Anyway, Seungho oppa, thank you! I will surely pay your kindness!

 

*Seungho's POV*

Drap! I close the door behind me. Oh my God what's wrong with me? My heart is beating so fast. Kira hugged me. She is so warm. I love it, i want to hug her again! Wait, what am i thinking again?! No....no... I can't fall in love with her....No....

 


 

Ah, how was it? Is it getting lame? Please do tell me okay >< Hehe this chapter is short introduction to Seungho's feeling to Kira. Do you agree if Seungho ended up with Kira instead of Junhyung or Mir? Hehe it's still a long way to go though XD Thanks for those who keep subscribing and commenting. I LOVE YOU ALL~ Please keep giving me feedback, i love feedbacks =] See you in the next chapter!