Mr. Cool

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

"Jah, we're here!" said Mir after we arrived in front of the gate.

"Wow, it's so huge!" 

The school is truly amazing! The yard is so big and wide. It's like a soccer field, but instead of only grass, they have a big fountain. 

"Ah, sadly this is as far as i can take you. Your building is right behind that big tree while mine is over there!" said Mir pointing at his left side. "Enjoy your first day here!"

"Thank you, Mir!" we bowed to each other then went seperate way.

I walk to the building that Mir's told me and go to the auditorium. Because it's my first day, i have to attend freshman orientation where the senior make a tour for us, explain how we gonna spend our time studying here. 

My major is Composing and Writing Major. I wanna be a famous pianist and composer that's why i choose this major. Many famous people come from this major one that i know is Seungho oppa, is that the right name? Byunghee's oppa boyband mate too. I think i remember his name because it's not weird like the other. G.O? I even don't wanna call Byunghee oppa that name, it's weird. I think.

The auditorium is already full with the new freshman. They seem so excited cuz.....instead of sitting, all of them are standing near the stage. It's weird. Are we going to have orientation or a concert here, huh? Omo, what's wrong with this school??

"Hey, why are we not sitting?" i asked a girl who stood near me.

"Why are we sitting if we can se them clearly from here!" she said.

I raised my eyebrows. Who are we gonna see? Why is everyone seems so excited.

"Wow wow wow, look at this crowd! Yah, go sit there! Do you guys think this's some kind of concert! Go take a sit or we will not start the orientation!" said a boy with glasses and he's shirt is tucked in really well.

"Boooo~!" the crowds feel dissappointed but have no choice but to obey the instruction.

I took the front seat. People who sat next to me feel so excited i don't know why. Suddenly the lamp goes off and there's a smoke coming out of the stage. The crowds going really wild. I can hear people screaming right on my ears.

"What is this?!" i mumbled.

Then a music starts to play and 6 boys coming out of nowhere. The crowd going wilder. Hey, who are they anyway? Are they famous or something?!

"BEAST! BEAST! BEAST!" the crowd shouted that words while the 6 boys performing on stage.

I looked at those 6 boys carefully and stop at the boy who rapps. Oh my God. My heart skip a beat a moment there. He's so......cool! I begin to blend with the crowd. Their song is quite catchy and worth listening. Moreover, it's a ballad song! 

"Thank you! So....BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo, we're Beast!" they said as they done performing. 

"WOOOOOOO!!!!" The crowd still going wild.

The four of them get out of the stage while the two stays including that cool rapper. My heart start to beat fast again. Ah, what is this?

"Welcome, freshman to Composing and Writing Major! My name is Yoon Dujun, i'm the head of CWM Student Union! And here beside me is my partner, Yong Junhyung! We're from CWM Student Union will help you guys for a few weeks ahead get used to this college life. Please, don't ever hesitate to ask our help we will really happy to help you guys!" said the boy who stood next to the rapper. He's kinda good looking and really have a leadership look in his face.

"Now, you can go to your own class, if you maybe need help to get there you can ask the seniors who wait outside.... Have a nice first day!" he said again and get out of stage.

Me and all of the freshman student hurried going out from the auditorium. I looked up the stage once more. Omo! Junhyung is looking straight right to me. His eyes was somehow.....scary? I turn away and afraid to look again. What's with him? Do I make a mistake? Or is it because i'm the one who didn't cheer as loud as the other? Oh my God..... i hope it's not a big deal and he's just accidentally looking at me! Oh and wait a minute. Who the hell is BEAST? Why they seem so popular? Are they by any chance a boyband like MBLAQ too? 

"Hey, who's BEAST?" i asked the boy who standing right next to me in line.

"You don't know BEAST?! They're a rookie boyband just debuted few months ago. We're so lucky because we get to be in the same major as Dujun hyung and Junhyung hyung!" he said excitedly.

I nods. I looking up the stage again and that eyes still looking at me. What's wrong with that boy? Does he knew...I'm Byunghee oppa's sister? Does BEAST and MBLAQ a rival? Oh my i hope it's just my imagination.....

 


 

Done. Sorry if this is count as a late update >< I promise i will update sooner. Hope you like it! Please give a comment so i can know if it's getting lame ><

Hehehe ^^