Getting Close :)

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

My life's been pretty good lately. I got my bestest friend with me, Mir, my oppa, Byunghee oppa, and MBLAQ members too. Surprisingly, Junhyung's been more open to me too. He rarely yelled at me and we often go home together. Life's good. I don't know why suddenly my life being this good. I feel blessed.

Anyway, it's D-7 to the Musical. Junhyung and I have been pretty busy attending the rehearsal and try to explain to the orchestra and the conductor about our composition. It's really fun! This is my first step for reaching my dreams. And knowing that Junhyung has been a part of it too makes me happy. Yeah, i think i love him, allright.

"Okay, thanks for coming people! We'll be rehearsing once more tomorrow, so i hope you all can rest well tonight so we can see each other again tomorrow," said Mr. Kim, closing our rehearsal.

"Huah, i'm tired!" said Junhyung while wiping his sweat with his towel. He looks so handsome ><

"Of course you are." i said giving him a bottle of water.

"Thanks" he grab it. "Wanna go eat before going home?"

I shook my head. "It's late already, besides Byunghee oppa already prepared dinner for me."

Junhyung nods. "Then let's go home!"

Junhyung and I leaving the rehearsal room after saying godbye to Mr. Kim and the rest of the musical's cast. I can see the jealous face among the girls there. I don't know, i feel a bit....Happy? Lol. I never see a girl jealous of me before. Of course. I'm not that pretty or smart.

We talk about many things along the way. Junhyung is not a boring person like i thought he was. He got many stories to tell. He also tell me about Yong Ahjussi. He also tell me how can he be a part of BEAST and the members.

"Yeah, you know, Gikwang is really gullible! One time, Yoseob said that across the ocean, is Japan and he's taking it seriously! I mean, c'mon! How can it be right???" said Junhyung laughing so loud.

I laugh along with him. Oh my, i never seen him laugh this hard before. He usually a cold person and now i can see him laughing like this.

"I like you like this, you know..." i said. Eh? Why am i suddenly saying this.

Junhyung stop laughing and looking at me curiously.

"I mean, you, who's cheerful like this, not the cold person you used to!" i said hurriedly.

"Of course, of course!" he said, looking away.

 

*Junhyung's POV*

 

I laugh and she laugh along with me. I love her laugh. She's so beautiful. I don't know, but Jiyoon's shadow dissappearing little by little now. I feel really comfort around Kira. She got a beautiful smile and a funny personality. Maybe it's time to forget Jiyoon and try to love Kira instead? I don't know..... I love Jiyoon to much.

"I like you like this, you know..." she said. Eh? WHAAATT?

I stop laughing. What? Did she say she likes me????

"I mean, you, who's cheerful like this, not the cold person you used to!" she said.

Oh, of course that's what she's meant. Pabo.

"Of course, of course!" i said, looking away. Ugh, my face must be freaking red right now

"Well, i'm glad you can open up like this. It's not good to hold something inside your heart alone." she said.

"Who teach you with that saying?"

"Mir"

Deg. Mir again. Oh, God. What's with Mir??? I'm far more charming than he's. He's still acting like a kid, but how can Kira be so happy everytime she's with him. Yes, i don't like seeing them together.

"I see you really close with Mir. Does by any chance you guys....."

"Huh, what? We're just friends. Best friend. I don't like him"

"But that doesn't seems like it"

"Yah! Really, we're only best friend. He's fun to be with. That's all!"

I looking at her face. She doesn't seem telling a lie. Maybe Mir is only her best friend after all. 

"But is there any chance you....."

"Aish, Junhyung-ssi! He's my bestfriend! Besides, i like someone else....."

EH?! Who? Who???? Tell me who's that bastard so i can beat him. But wait.....why am i have to beat him? Ergggh whatever!

"Who?"

 

*KIRA's POV*

 

"Aish, Junhyung-ssi! He's my bestfriend! Besides, i like someone else....."

Ya, Kira pabo! Why are you suddenly say things like that. Well, it's his fault since he always talking about Mir and doesn't belive that we're only friends. 

"Who?" he asked.

Oh no. I'm dead. YOU!!! It's YOU!!! Should i tell him? Of course not!!! Am I mad? Ugggggh.....i'm confused.

"Yah! Don't keep silent. Who is he?"

"Won't tell, you don't know him anyway!" i lied. At least maybe it'll keep him away for asking the same question.

"Okay, if you won't tell me. I'll find out myself."

I looked at him. What? Freaky-_-

We arrived in front of my house. Wow, it's crowded. Maybe the members are still here. 

"Thanks for walking me home, Junhyung-ssi, see you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah..."

Junhyung walk away and i see him until he dissapear from my sight. I went inside and like just what i thought, all the MBLAQ's members are still here.

"Hey, Kira. Home already! Here have a sit!" Cheondung's calling me and ask me to sit beside him.

"Finish practice already?" i asked him. He nodded.

"Tomorrow we got schedule to Tokyo, Kira. Seems like you have to be alone for one day tomorrow." said Cheondung.

"Jinjja? Then all of you will go to Japan and leave me here alone? Cruel!" i folded my hands.

"We'll be back before you know it!" said Seungho oppa, ruffled my hair and smile. I love Seungho's oppa smile the most! "We will give you something when we are back!"

"Really, waaaah gomawo oppa!" 

Ahaha i'm happy. MBLAQ's like my own family now. I really love every single of them.