It Girl

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

School is over! Finally. It's quite tiring, in our first day, lecturers already give us tons of books to read and tons of essays to write. Well, i can't complain. This is wait i have to pass if i wanna be a famous composer. I was just walking home when suddenly Mir block my way.

"Annyeong, beauty!" Mir greeted me cheerfully. He's smiling eye-to-eye. "We're are you going?"

"Home, of course! Got tons of homeworks to do. Wae?" i asked.

"Aish you can do it later! Come hang with us in the cafetaria! G.O hyung is waiting for you too there!"

I haven't replied to him but he already grab my arm and drag me to the cafetaria. As i expect the cafetaria is so big. It looks similar with food court in the malls. It's crowded too, full of the students who come to eat or just to hang out and talking things. 

"Ah, there they are!"

Mir pointed at 4 men who laughing to each other, one of them is Byunghee oppa.

"Hey, guys!" 

Mir took a seat beside my oppa and i sit beside him. 

"How's your first day? Good so far?" asked Byunghee oppa.

I raised my shoulder. "Nothing good really. Just so-so..."

Oh wait... That cool rapper! BEAST members! should i asked him about BEAST?

"Yah oppa, do you know BEAST?" 

After i finished my sentence my oppa face changed. He seems uneasy, so does the other members.

"Ah, let me introduce you to our member first... you know Mir right, this is Seungho," said Byunghee oppa pointing at a chubby person who sit in front of me "That's Lee Joon" pointing at a handsome boy who sit next to Seungho "And Cheondung!" pointing at a cute boy who sit next to Lee Joon.

I bowed "Kira" i said politely. "Ya oppa, you haven't asnwered my question!"

They become silent as i repeated my question. Wait is is because......they really are rivals?

Byunghee oppa looked at Seungho oppa. Seungho oppa sighed "They're kind of our rival...but in a good way though until...."

"Baby! I'm looking for you! I thought you'll be in the practice room!"

Suddenly, a girl hugged my brother from behind and kind of interupted Seungho oppa's explanation. Who is this girl? Byunghee oppa's girlfriend? How come he never tell me he has a girlfriend?!

I look at her from head to toe. Pretty and girly girl i expect since she wears high heels and cutie skirt to campus. Her hair is long and curly and it kinda makes me jealous coz it's amazingly beautiful. Yah, how come this perfect girl fall for my Byunghee oppa?!

"Who is this oppa?!" i changed subject. I don't really care about BEAST right now. I just wanna know who the hell she is.

"My girlfriend," Byunghee said calmly. "This is my sister, Kira... The one i told you about!"

The girl smiled at me. She seems so excited meeting me.

"Gosh! You're so pretty! I'm Jiyoon, G.O's girlfriend! I really want to meet you!" she hugged me. I can't do anything and just freeze on my seat. "What major are you taking?"

"I take CWM..."

"Ah...I see..." Jiyoon face suddenly changed. It becomes uneasy. Is there something wrong with my major? "Baby, are we going or not?"

"Oh yeah, c'mon the movie's going to start soon. I'm going guys, don't do anything bad to my sister okay!"

"Yaaah, don't be like that! You know us right!" said Seungho. G.O laughed.

"YA, because i know who you guys are i said that! I'm going! Bye all, bye Kira!"

Byunghee oppa and Jiyoon left us. I still confused about Jiyoon expression. Is there really something wrong?

 

*Author's POV*

G.O and Jiyoon left Kira and the rest of the member. G.O hold Jiyoon's hand tight. He knows what's going on in Jiyoon heads right now. Her face become different. It must be because Kira is taking CWM....

"Jiyoon...are you okay?" asked G.O.

Jiyoon nods slowly. "Baby, you don't think Junhyung-ssi or s will do bad things to Kira, right?" Jiyoon looked at G.O's face, hoping a good answer will come from his boyfriend's mouth.

"They won't... I will never let it happen... besides Junhyung is a good person, i think he really means it when he says he want to let you go and be happy... He knows who's your happiness..."

G.O kissed Jiyoon forehead and hugged her tight. "You said yourself right? That Junhyung's a good person?"

Jiyoon nods. "Thank you, G.O-ah... I love you..."

"I love you too..."