Not.Liking.You

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

It's been 3 months since i went to this prestigeus college. Let me tell you in a short way what's happen during this 3 months. I got soooo many tasks to do and yeah, i got class on Sunday morning, hoooow refreshing! Ugh, but i have to do it if i want to achieve my dream haha. Oh yeaaaaaah, i already get so close with MBLAQ's members! We do many things together already, it's like i'm their 6th members haha. But still their maknae is so annoying. There's no day when he didn't bully me! Such a kid. Oh ya and one more, i already meet all Beast's members. It happens when MBLAQ and BEAST together performing for one of music show. Mir, as usually, drag me to their waiting room and introduce me to all the member. I just know that he's a good friend of Dongwoon, BEAST's maknae. Haha. They're all such a good person, but still, Junhyung is the same cold person i know.

"Hey, Beauty! How's your class today?" ask Mir, suddenly appear from nowhere and sit beside me.

"Interesting." i said shortly.

"Aih, so cold!"

"What are you doing here, anyway? Don't you have something to do?"

"I wanna be here with you. Am I wrong?"

I don't answer him. He always said that. I'm getting boring with his answer. I throw my sight to the beautiful yard in front of me. Suddenly my eyes caught something. Isn't that Junhyung and Jiyoon eonnie?

"Hey, Mir...is it only me, or there's Junhyung there talking to Jiyoon eonnie?" 

Mir look at the person who i pointed. His face expression change for a while there. 

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing. Are they close or something? I know Jiyoon eonnie calls him Junhyung-ah..."

"As far as i know, yes. He's close with her. Childhood friend if i'm not mistaken. Why?"

"Eih...do you have to always ask why?" i laughed. But i don't know. Something doesn't feel right with my heart. It's a bit.....hurt.

"Hey, Kira....do you like Junhyung hyung?"

I freezed. Wh-what? Why is he suddenly asking that kind of question? Well of course.....of course...... i don't know....

"No" i said.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not!"

Mir stare at my eyes. He's so serious. Ah, i'm scared >< why's he so serious so suddenly... Mir move his face closely to mine. Oh my God why's my heart beating so fast.....

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm shock. Mir laugh so hard and he even patting his legs. I feel dumbfounded.

"Wahahaha you should saw your face, Kira! It's so epic! PUAHAHAHAHA" he still laughing so hard.

"YAAAAH! YAHHHH Mir you're really! AAAH I HATE YOU!!!!" i punched him on his arm repeteadly. Yah this bastard is really aaaaah so annoying!!!

"Hey hey relax. Hahaha i'm just playing with you! Of course you don't like him, right?!"

"No, i'm not!!!!!! Ah i'm going! Got class. Go find your other meat. See you!"

I left him. Ah, really! He makes me shocked. Ah.....but i just realized, Mir indeed has so beautiful bright eyes.......

 

*MIR POV*

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" i can't stop laughing to myself. Kira is such a cute girl. Why is she suddenly panick when i asked about Junhyung hyung. So cute....

"Wahahaha you should saw your face, Kira! It's so epic! PUAHAHAHAHA" i still laughing so hard.

"YAAAAH! YAHHHH Mir you're really! AAAH I HATE YOU!!!!" he punched me on his arm repeteadly. I let her do that. She's so cute when she's angry.

"Hey hey relax. Hahaha i'm just playing with you! Of course you don't like him, right?!" i asked her again in a different way. But i really really mean to ask this, this time. I really don't want her to fall for another boy, especially not Junhyung hyung.

"No, i'm not!!!!!! Ah i'm going! Got class. Go find your other meat. See you!"

She left. I feel so realived. But....she can't lie. I know she must've have something on her mind. Maybe she's not liking him now, but later? Ah, i can't even imagine her with another boy. Whatever it takes, i have to have her.  Yes, i love her so much just like G.O hyung loves Jiyoon noona. And no i will not give up, even if i have to compete with Junhyung hyung.... Ah, why it have to be him? He's my bestest friend's hyung.....

"Hey, what are you doing here?!" Dongwoon tap me from behind.

"I was with Kira," i said.

Dongwoon raised his eyebrows. "I see you both getting so closer this days... Ah i envy you, Mir-yah!"

"But she only sees me as her hyung's boyband member. I still got many to go!"

"I know you can! Who doesn't fall for Mir, eh? Haha"

"Haha, thanks bro!"

"Let's go to class! I got something to show you today! Hurry hurry!"

Mir get up from the bench and follow Dongwoon to the class. 

 

*Kira's POV*

Fiuuuuuhhh~ Finally, the class is over! At least i can breath for a moment here haha. But i have to go to Mr. Kim's office. My friend told me that he want's to see me. Ah, i hope i didn't do anything wrong.... Actually, i didn't....or did i?

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!"

I open Mr. Kim's office door and bow at him politely.

"Ah, Miss Jung... please come in and have a sit!"

Mr. Kim pointed at the sofa in front of his desk. He's the head of my major. I heard he once studied in Europe and he's music skill is no doubt. I haven't hear him, though but i know it from his look that he must be a maestro.

"So, your Writing's lecturer told me that you're so good at composing, i already see your submitted task too and i must say, i'm quite impressed with your work"

"Wah, thank you!"

"I got this project, i'm not usually believe in freshman's student but you're the exception. I want you to compose a song for my upcoming Musical project. Don't worry, i will give you a tutor. He's one of student that i fully trust. I'm sure you already knew him too..."

I just nod at what everything he said. Wah, thanks a lot Lee Seonsaeng-nim! This is my big opportunity to become a famous composer!

"Hm, i told him to meet me too though, maybe he's still in class or...."

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim!"

MWO?! HIM AGAIN?!!! SERIOUSLY?! 

"Ah, there you are Junhyung, come sit! Ah yeah, first i want introduce to Miss Jung..."

I get up from the sofa and bow at him. He just take a quick glance and going back to Mr. Kim. "So what do you want to talk about, Mr? I have practice so i really can't be here for a long time."

Ish, such a jerk. How can he says such thing to our head departement, huh?

"Ah, yeah i just want to introduce you to Miss Jung, because you will become her tutor for composing the song i talk about. Since you both have the same taste i think it won't be a burden, right?"

He nod. I followed him. Burden to me, actually....

"Okay, you both can go. I really hope something big will come from both of you..."

"Ne, thank you, Mr. Kim" Junhyung bow quickly and go out. I do the same thing and follow him to the class.

Junhyung go to the left while i'm going to the right. Sigh. I don't know why but my heart really feel like to go with him. What's wrong with me?

"Of course you don't like him, right?!"

I remember Mir's question. Do i like him? AAAH i shook my head. I begin to walk when suddenly someone patted my shoulder.

"Tell me your free period. I'll match my schedule with it. Please take this seriously, i don't like working with people who's not serious!"

Junhyung left before i can say anything. Ugh, such a cold guy. Aih, whatever, i don't like him! Who even likes that kind of jerk, huh?


 

UPDATED! Haha i'm super sorry for the really late update. Got something that makes me have to go out of town. Well, i hope you still waiting for the next chapter =] Thank you for you who still subscribing and commenting~^^ I hope you guys won't be a silent reader. 

Wait for the next chapter okay, who do you think Kira will choose? Junhyung or Mir? Or someone else? Hehe^^