Kidnapped

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

Kira woke up with a heavy head. She felt so dizzy and wanted to throw up. When she already got all of her sense back, she realized that she was wake up in a dark room with only a ventilation. There are so many broken chair scattered all over the place. She can't move her body because her hand was tied to the back and her leg is tied together. She can scream her lungs out because is covered with a cloth.

 

Tears slowly fall down from her eyes. Where is she? She's scared. Byunghee oppa, help me!!!

 

Suddenly, the door is opened and a tall figure stand in front of her. He's holding a plastic bag. Kira tried to looked at him clearly to catch his face, but the room is too dark.

 

"Oh.... you wake up already? Hungry? I brought you some dinner." he said.

 

He walked closer to Kira. Finally, Kira can catch her face. He's tall and has a white milky skin. His gaze is so strong and scary. But surprisingly, he's okay. Handsome, if Kira should say. 

 

"Here. Your dinner." He handed out the plastic bag. Kira looked at him in confusion.

 

"Ah, that's right. You can't eat on your own. You want me to feed you?" 

 

He grabbed the closest chair from him and sat. He tied off the cloth that covered Kira's mouth.

 

"Who the hell are you, let me go nowwwwww!!!!" Kira shouted.

 

"You're so noisy." 

 

"I don't care. Let me go, now. What do you want! I don't have money so there's no need to kidnap me!"

 

"Who says I want your money? I only do what I told. I don't even know who you are. Just stay quite until my boss is come, okay. Now eat!"

 

"I don't want to!"

 

Kira looked away. Boss. Who is his boss? What does his boss want from me? 

 

"Okay then. Boss will come soon, so just stay quite for awhile, okay." He wrapped the cloth around Kira's mouth again.

 

Byunghee oppa, help me!!!

 

***

 

"Kira!!! Kira!!!!"

 

Junhyung knocked on Kira's house door. There's no answer. He opened the door slowly. Oh, it's not locked. He came in and shocked. The house was in total mess.

 

"Kira? Where are you Kira?"

 

Junhyung looked all over the place but she's nowhere to be found. His thought suddenly back to the night where someone broke into Kira's house and tried to attack her.

 

"Damn it!"

 

He sat on the sofa. When he scanned all the room, he found something on the TV. It's a note!

 

You want your precious sister, Byunghee? Go come get her! 

 

"Damn it. What is this?"

 

Junhyung reached into his pocket and pull out his phone.

 

"Dujun, put G.O hyung on the phone. HURRY!"

 

Dujun handed his phone to G.O. "Hey, what's up, Junhyung?"

 

"Kira is being kidnap!"

 

"What did you just said?!"

 

"She's being kidnap! I'm going to look for her. I will get her back!"

 

Tut. Junhyung hang up the phone. G.O still stand there frozen. His head feel dizzy all over the sudden. Her sister is being kidnapped? Why? What is this.

 

"What happened, hyung?" asked Mir.

 

"Kira....... She's..... She's....."

 

G.O grabbed his coat and run from the practice room. What is this? Why suddenly someone kidnap his sister? Kira, hang on, oppa will save you!

 

G.O reached into his house and he can't find Junhyung. He only find the note that left by the kidnaper. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller id. It's from unknown number.

 

"Hello?"

"Hi, mate. How are you? Good. How about your sister? Ohhhh that's right, she's with me."

"Who are you? Why did you kidnap my sister? If your problem is with me, than face me, don't be such a coward like this!"

"Oh, I will see you, soon. By the way, It hurts me that you didn't remember me, you know. Even Saeri still remember you clearly."

 

G.O's heart stopped a second. Saeri?! Don't tell me.... She's Saeri's oppa?

"What's with the silent, Byunghee-ssi? Remember me already?"

"Don't you dare hurting my sister, OR YOU WILL PAY!"

"What? I can't hurt your sister but you can hurt mine? Oooh.... It's not fair don't you think? But relax, I will not hurt her if it's not in front of you. I want you to feel the pain seeing your sister dying in front of your own eyes."

 

G.O clenched his fist. "TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!"

"Fine! Fine! I know you want to see your precious little sister so bad. I'll text you the address. Remember. Come alone. Or I have to kill your sister without your presence."

 

Tut. The man hung up.

 

"ARGGH!" G.O punched the wall beside him. "Crazy bastard! What does he want from me!?"

 

 


 

Update^^ So sorry for the lack update of this story. Oh to give you a little bit spoiler, the story will end soon and you'll see who Kira ended up with :)) Please keep supporting and commenting. Thank you so much ^^ While waiting for the update of this story, feel free to check out my other story hehe. Mir loves you guysssss ^^/