True Feeling

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

I didn't say a thing to MBLAQ about what happened when they're gone. I don't want to make them worry to much about me. Nothing happened to me too, thanks to Junhyung. Oh, yeah..... i haven't repay his kindness. Maybe i should treat him something good to eat.

"Yah... what are you thinking, huh?" asked Mir. I woke up from my day dreaming.

"Nothing. hehe..."

"Well, today we will come to see our new manager. He's the same age as Seungho and G.O hyung... i wonder why they hire someone who's still young..." said Mir.

"Eh, new manager? Why do you guys need new manager?" 

"Well, they said we have to have someone to accompany us, someone who knows us better... i don't really now for what actually..."

I just nodded. Well, since they're getting popular maybe they got so many things to do and prepare. Mir looks so tired these days to. I haven't talk to him much. I feel lonely sometimes. But, since the musical also getting closer i can hold it for a bit.

"I miss us like this..." Mir put his head on my shoulder. I'm a bit surprised. My heart jump for a second there.

"Well, me to honestly....but this is how our life is.... anyway, make sure to introduce your new manager to me..."

"We will, since he will stay on our dorm, which is basically behind your house..."

"Ahahah yeah you're right!"

I put my head on top of his head. This feels so good. I feel so peacefull inside.

"Ehem."

I was surprised. Junhyung suddenly appear in front of us. Mir and i get up from our sit. I feel awkward. I hope he didn't think something weird.

 

*Junhyung's POV*

It's time to go to rehearsal. Wonder where Kira is. I bet she'll be on her favorite bench. Better check on her and asked her to go to the rehearsal together. I don't know why i feel so happy. I start to smile too. I guess the boys is right, i kinda love her.

There she is i was right. But wait. Who's that with her? Mir.....??? Damn.

"Ehem."

I stood in front of them. Kira seems so surprised. She stand up right away.

"Eh, Junhyung-ssi. Annyeong. Why are you here?" asked Kira.

I glared at Mir. "We have rehearsal. Don't you remember?" i throw my eyes to Kira.

"Ah, that's right! I almost forgot. Mir, talk to you later. Don't forget to introduce me to him okay!"

"Okay. I have to go practice too. See you Kira, Jun hyung..."

I nodded. What are they talking about? Are they really this close? I never imagine it. 

"What are you talking about with Mir?" i asked.

"Oh, they got new manager. Why?"

"No nothing...."

We arrived at the rehearsal hall. Seems like no one is here yet.

We sit on the tribune. Why suddenly she looks so beautiful? Why suddenly my heart beating so fast?? 

"Wow look at this, Junhyung-ssi.... It's going to be daebak right... Our composition will be played in this hall. Well maybe it's not really a big hall, but it will someday... right?"

She looked at me. I can't say a thing. She's too beautiful.

"Junhyung-ssi?? Are you listening to me? Yaah...."

I lean my face closer to hers. My heart beating really fast. I can see her brown eyes clearly now. It's so beautiful. I don't know what I'm thinking but...... our lips touched. It feels so warm. Wait? What am I doing?

"I'm sorry, Kira... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Ah uh... yeah.. uh it's okay... um i now you didn't do it on purpose."  

She look away. I can fell my cheek is burning. It must be really red right now. Oh my what have i done. She will think i'm weird. Junhyung you pabo!!! Why do you have to kiss her?!

"Wah, you two here? Don't the professor tell you both the rehearsal is cancelled and change to next week instead?" asked a janitor who suddenly come from behind.

"Oh is that so? Well, then let's go home, Junhyung..." she said.

"Ha? Ah uh yeah..."

We left the hall and headed home. It feels really awkward. But i don't now... I feel relieved and happy at the same time..... Kira.... i think i do love you...


 

UPDATE~ Huah i kinda don't know what to write so it takes a really long time to write this. I don't know if this good enough... Well, surprise will come up for the next chapter i promise you hehe. Thanks for the new subscribers and pleaseeee leave a comment and let me know what you think:) And once again sorry for the bad vocab or grammar >///<