Love Her

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

Huft. Alone. It's my first time to be alone at home. Ah, MBLAQ's been very busy these days as their popularity is increasing. Now, they will expand their popularity to Japan too. Huah, i must be able to get used to be alone now, since MBLAQ will have many schedules overseas. Sigh. Look at me. Now, i only accompanied by TV and popcorn. Ah the room feels so empty without MBLAQ....... I miss them already.....

*clang*

Eh?? What noise is that??? Ah...what is that? Oh, well, positive thinking Kira, it's only a cat! But does cat make a sound like that? Ah, never mind that Kira!

*clang* *ngiek*

Oh my, it's a sound of door's creeking. Who's there? Can't be MBLAQ right? They're just go this morning......

*ngiek*

"Wh...who's there?" i grab the tv remote. Well it's the closest thing from my hand so.........

I walked slowly to the front door. No one is there, but the door is opened quite widely. I remember i have unlocked it. Oh my God....robber? My heart begins to beat so fast. Ottokhae? Ah, Byunghee oppa!!! ><

*hup*

Suddenly somebody covered my mouth with hand. Oh my God what is this.

"MMMMMMM" I try to let go but the hand grab me and pull me inside. Nooooo, please please somebody help me.

Bruak. He throws me to the sofa. I can't see his face. He's wearing a black mask. I only can see his eyes. Omo, ottokhae i'm scared.

"Who.... who are you?! What do you want???"

He only keep silent. He's walking towards me, he's opened his masked. He grab my chin and he wants to......NO!

"Yah!" i kick him. "Don't you dare touching me!"

He smirks. He push me again and try to touch me again. This time i can't fight him. He's to strong. Oh my God help me, help!!!!

"YAH!!!!!!"

Bruak! I closed my eyes. I can feel no one's touching me right now. I hear voices of someone being beaten but i don't know who come. I'm scared. I don't want to open my eyes. My tears already falling from my eyes. I'm scared!!! Byunghee oppa!!! :'((((

Suddenly i feel someone touching me again.

"NO NO NO!!! Don't touch me!!! Noooo!" i scream and try to let go, but the touch is now different, it feels so warm.

"Sssssh ssshhh, don't be scared it's me it's me. You're save now!" 

The hand touching my hair and i can feel him kiss my head. Junhyungie..... It's Junhyungie.....

"Junhyung-ssi!"

 

*Junhyung's POV*

"Sssssh ssshhh, don't be scared it's me it's me. You're save now!" 

I touch her head and kiss it. Oh my, she looks so scared. What a relief i wanna come to check on her. What kind of brother actually G.O hyung is? Leaving his sister alone in the neighbourhood like this. 

"Junhyung-ssi!" she hugged me. I can feel her fear when she hugs me. I'm hurt seeing her like this.

"It's okay, Kira. You're save now. Please don't cry!"

She still crying, i don't know what to do. Maybe i should take her to our dorm. It's more save than leaving her alone here.

"Come with me, you better stay at our dorm. It's dangerous for you to be here alone."

She doesn't answered. She only crying. Sigh. Poor her.

I help her get up from the sofa and guide her to our dorm. Along the way she keeps grabbing my waist. I don't know but i feel really comfort around her. Do I love her?

"Annyeong, hyung! Eh, Kira what...."

Dongwoon who still up working on his project seeing me bringing Kira to our dorm. I give signal to him not to continue his sentence. Dongwoon nods and continue working on his project.

"Come, you can sleep on our room. It's the only room with bed. Sorry if it's messy."

She still keeps silent. 

"Well, go to sleep Kira. It's almost midnight. Have a good sleep."

I was about to leave the room but Kira grab my hand.

"Don't leave me." she said. I look at her eyes. She still afraid. Poor her.

"Okay, i'll stay."

I sit beside her until she fell asleep. After making sure she's already sleep, i covered her with my blanket and leave the room.

"Guys, sorry, we gotta sleep in here tonight." i said to my members.

"It's okay, Junnie. What's wrong?" ask Hyunseung.

"Yeah, she looks terrible, not like she usually does...." said Dujun.

"Well....." i told them the whole story. They're listening carefully. This is what i love the most about them, a good listener. And a good friend too.

"Wow, you love her, dude!" said Yoseob. "Finally you get over Jiyoon noona!"

"Yeah, totally! Well, i'm happy for you!" Dujun tap my shoulders.

"What are you guys talking about?!" i'm shocked with their comments. My cheek feels so hot. 

"You. kissed. her. head. That's 4 word you can't deny! You love her! Just be honest, Junnie! Don't force yourself to be loyal with Jiyoon noona. Besides, she already with G.O hyung! There's no point chasing after her again!" said Hyunseung. Yoseob and Dujun nods.

"What's wrong kissing girls head?" ask Gikwang. 

"Gikwang, go to sleep, you're tired." said Yoseob.

Gikwang pout. "Okay, i'll go to sleep! Jaljaaaaaa~" Gikwang go to Dongwoon and sleep on his lap.

"So, Junhyung think of it again. With your heart. If i'm not mistaken, Mir has feelings for her too. If you don't wanna loose your girl, twice, you have to act quick!" said Yoseob.

I sighed. Do I love her???? Do I?????


 

Updated again :] Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!! HAVE A BLESSED 2012 !!!!! :)))