Do I?

I Love You, My Rapper [Hiatus]

Junhyung sat on the chair near the piano looking at my composition seriously. Really serious, cuz he doesn't even notice that i've been staring at him for almost 10minutes now. I still can't belive he had a story like that with my oppa. Yoseob's story really answer all the question in my head. Why i never think of that? Of course Junhyung's in love with Jiyoon eonnie! What could be the other reason? 

"Hm, i think it's good. You only change a few part, right? Like, in here and here..." he pointed at the note that i changed. I just nodded.

"Play it!" he said.

I take my composition from his hand and begin to play the piano. He look at my finger and i start becoming nervous. Why am i like this? I'm not usually like this!

"Good!" he said after i finished playing. "Perfect for the ending. I never thought you are this talented!"

I snort. "Now you praise me!"

"What? You don't like it? Fine, i won't praise you anymore!"

He grab my composition. "I think it's fine for now. Got schedules," he said coldly. He pack all his things silently and leave the room not saying anything again.

"What's with him? Does he never heard a word called 'kidding'?!"

I pack all my things and leave the music room. 

"BEAUTY~!" Mir suddenly appeared in front of me when i open the door. 

"Mir, please stop!"

"Hey, let's go grab some smoothie! My treat!"

"On what occasion?"

"Is there have to be an occasion? C'mooooooooooooon!!!!!"

Mir grab my hand and pull me to the cafe near our campus. He ordered strawberry smoothie and i ordered the mango one.

"Hey, Mir..... can i ask you something?"

"Of course, Beauty! Anything!"

"Junhyung and Jiyoon eonnie.......Junhyung is in love with her, right?"

 

*MIR's POV*

 

"Hey, Mir..... can i ask you something?"

"Of course, Beauty! Anything!"

"Junhyung and Jiyoon eonnie.......Junhyung is in love with her, right?"

I shocked. What? Why is she suddenly asking this. Where did she get the info? G.O hyung said he doesn't tell her anything yet.

"Where do you get the idea?" i asked.

She exhales. "Well, someone told a story......"

"Well.........what answer do you wanna hear?" 

"Huh?"

She keep silent. I don't know what's one her mind, but i hope she's asking this not because she's finally in love with Junhyung hyung........

"Anything." she finally speak.

"Yes, you heard right."

 

*KIRA's POV*

 

"Well.........what answer do you wanna hear?" 

"Huh?"

I keep silent. What? What answer do I wanna hear? Ehm...................that it's not true? But why? What if he's in love with Jiyoon eonnie? It has nothing to do with me. But why everytime i think of this my heart begin to feel hurt. Mir.....what do i wanna hear?

"Anything." i finally speak.

"Yes, you heard right." he said.

My heart begin to hurt again with his answer. My eyes getting hot. What's wrong with me really?!

"You like him, don't you?" asked Mir. He grab my hands. "Answer me, please......"

I can't answer him. I don't know. I already told him I don't know. I don't like him, i hate him, he's cruel and stubborn, and not a nice person at all. But..... but......

Mir move from his sit and sit beside me.

"It's okay, Kira.......If you love him, then try your best to make him love you and forget Jiyoon eonnie...."

He ruffled my hair. Do I even love him, Mir? Do I?




 

 

 
Updated again^__________^ sorry again for the grammar mistakes ahahaha XD Anyway thanks for you comments <33 I still don't know where the story going though, so stay tuned^-^ Thanks for the new subscribers too =]