pajama party

I AM WHATCHING U

I’m waiting for another opportunity of visiting his house. I take vacation from work just to watch him more often. Now when I was so close to him. Even if he wasn’t aware of this I am just not able to stop. My obsession is now totally clear. I’m not meeting with any of my past friends. I just don’t have anything to talk about accept from Luhan. And I don’t have time for doing anything else.

I’m walking him home from school. Today he finished classes late so it’s already dark outside. I don’t know why he is always coming back alone. It’s very dangerous. Suddenly he turns around and starts to walk in other direction. I freeze terrified. What if he noticed me? What if he wants to tell me to go away? I can’t just go away. It’s been too long since I started being interested in him. But he just glares at me like I’m a stranger. Maybe he doesn’t know me but I know him very well. He continues walking somewhere. It’s not the way to his home. I wait until the distance between us is big enough and start following him again. We are in the part of the town that I’ve never been before. It’s a very wealthy district with impressive villas on the both sides of the road. What is Luhan doing here at this time of night?

The boy stops. I need to hide behind the corner to stay unnoticed. When he knocks to the door it opens and a tall blonde male appears in the doorframe. I know this guy. It’s this rich kid from Luhan’s school. He’s name is… god I can’t remember… Sehun! That’s right. Sehun invites Luhan inside. I’m getting more and more nervous. Now I remember all this times when I saw this two together. On shopping, having bubble tea or just eating lunch during the break at school. I can’t allow Luhan to have close friends. He doesn’t know how jealous I can become.

I sneak into the garden and hide in the bushes near the living room’s window. I’m close enough to hear their conversation.

‘Sorry for being so late, Sehun~ah. I went in the wrong direction and I had to go back’ says Luhan.

‘Ohhh, my forgetful Xiao Lu’ sighs Sehun ‘Don’t worry. We have a whole night to spend together. I hope you took your pajamas’

‘God, Sehun, I forgot’ replies Luhan patting his forehead. Sehun laughs so hardly that he literally rolls on the floor.

I spend three hours sitting in the bushes listening to their laughs when they are playing around, to the songs that they are singing together, to Luhan’s screams when they are watching a horror movie and to gossips about other students from their high school. I think that I’m entirely covered by spiders and other insects that are living in the plants because I fell that they are crawling on me, but I don’t move even the inch. I patiently wait until the boys fall asleep.

When everything becomes quiet I stand up and remove the small creatures from my shirt and hair. Then I slowly go towards the front door. To my surprise they aren’t lock. This careless rich kid must have forgotten about this. I come inside trying to make as little noise as possible. Now when I’m already in the living room where boys are sleeping peacefully I don’t know what to do. I need to take Luhan away from this guy. But how? They are lying so close to each other that I will surely wake both of them. Suddenly I remember about the bottle of chloroform that I have been keeping in the pocket of my coat few weeks from now. I was planning to use it on Luhan sooner or later but I’ve never had a opportunity for this. I go to the kitchen to get a material cloth. Then I carefully remove my fingerprints from the door handle. I know that this stupid guys from police could look for Luhan when he disappear but they wouldn’t know that he will be safe with me and there is nothing to worry about. I drop a few drops of chloroform on the material and cover Sehun’s moth with it. He breaths deeply few times. I kick him lightly to make sure that the substance really works. Indeed he remains the same. Then I repeat the procedure with Luhan. I hold the boy up bridal style. His head hangs lifelessly. This is the first time I am touching Luhan. Ever. I feel shivers running through my spine. That’s just to beautiful to be true. But what to do now? I am already outside the house. I have no car. And I can’t just get into the bus with unconscious boy in my arms. I decide to walk all the way home. It’s not that far and it’s late so there is no one on the streets. I know that if someone notice me it will be over but I just walk ahead with Luhan’s head bumping to my chest with my every step. Finally I reach my front door. I open it quickly and get inside. As I said. I’ve planned to take Luhan from quite long time so I have prepared everything. I did a renovation of my basement. I painted the walls and bought a bed. I put there a small table for two people to eat meals with him. I also built a small toilet because I know that he is still a human and he need to go there too.

I put Luhan on the bed. He is still wearing his school uniform so I decide to change him. I bought some clothes that I thought that would suit him. I his shirt and remove it carefully. Then I pull down his trousers. Next I dress him in blue sweater and loose black pants. I wanted him to wear a tight jeans because his legs are so long and thin but I thought that it wouldn’t be comfortable enough. Then I take a wire that I found doing the renovation and tie his wrists to the bed frame. When he would wake up he can be scared and what to hurt himself or escape so it will be better if he is not able to move for a while. He doesn’t know yet how nice and calm guy am I.

I sit on the chair next to the bed and patiently wait for my little deer to wake up.

 

Hi guys! I hope you like the next chapter. As you see it consist slight hints of HunHan :) . Kris is a really insane guy in this one. I hope that you are all waiting with him for Luhan to wake up. Comments demanded! Oh-kay fighting!