Unexpected visitor

I AM WHATCHING U

There is a boy living in the house on the other side of the street. I can see his room through my window. Watching him before he goes to sleep somehow became my habit. I can’t sleep peacefully until I know that he is already asleep. I want to know more and more about him so I often do a research in my free time. I found out that his name is Xi Luhan and he is 17 years old. Five years younger than me. I also know which school he is attending to. Few days ago I started to walk him to school in the mornings. I have to keep some distance because I don’t want him to notice me.

If you ask me why am I doing this I would have to admit that I don’t know. He just always makes a great impression on me. He is so innocent and pretty. No, not pretty. Beautiful. And he just works on me like a magnet. Like an addiction. Like obsession.

It’s a beautiful Monday morning. I prepared a plan for today. When Luhan and his parents are already gone to school and work I walk out of my house and quietly sneak to the boy’s property. I use picklock to unlock the front door and then I enter the house. I feel very nervous. As a really calm and peaceful person I’ve never done anything like this. I skip his living room and go upstairs to Luhan’s bedroom. I walk through it and enter his bathroom. The first thing I do when I am already there is smelling his shampoo. It smells like grapefruit. The scent is really nice and I can’t help that I am automatically imagining that I am smelling his hair instead of the shampoo bottle. Next I find his toothbrush. Without a minute of hesitation I start brushing my teeth. It’s like our first indirect kiss. At this moment I can tell that I am the happiest person on this planet.

I don’t know how much time I spent in his bathroom. Maybe one hour maybe five. I suddenly hear a sound of the key turning in the lock. I freeze not knowing what to do. Where to hide. I finally decide to crawl under the bed and wait for some opportunity to escape. I hear the footsteps going upstairs. Then I see a pair of Nike shoes entering the room. I am sure that this trainers belongs to him. Luhan puts down his schoolbag and sits on the edge of the bed. I hold my breath. What to do, what to do?

I patiently wait until the night comes. When everybody are finally asleep I crawl out and sneak downstairs. My heart is pounding like never but I manage to escape from Luhan’s house. Next time I should be more careful. I regret that I haven’t taken any pictures. My whole house is already covered with his photos. When he is sleeping, when he is changing, when he is shopping with friends, when he is having a break at school. In my bedroom there isn’t any free place on walls. The kitchen and the corridor are nearly the same. I never invite anyone over because I’m afraid that they would call me a psycho. I’m not a psycho. I’m just deeply in love. With the boy named Luhan.

 

 

This chapter is quite short but it's just a prologue. I hope that u like it. Coments demanded. Oh-kay fighting!