Communication

I AM WHATCHING U

'Hi Luhan. Let's talk' I say calmly as I enter the room.  He stares back at me with wide eyes and clenched teeth as he is trying not to scream. 

'There is nothing to talk about' he says coldly. It surprises me. I didn't expect him to be a fighter like this. 

'You don't understand' I reply 'The people surrounding you were not good enough. They were changing you. They were trying to hurt you when you weren't aware of this. They were trying to make you as usual as they are. I couldn't let you be wasted like this' He looks like he can't believe in what he is hearing.

'I understand it perfectly. You are an insane man. You have some kind of paranoia. You're mad! I'm scared. I'm so scared'  a lonley tear appears on his cheek 'You won't lock me here forever, will you? I don't want to die in this ing basement. I don't deserve this. You hear me? I don't deserve this!' I come closer and slap him in the face with all the force I have. His head turns towards the left in the split of second. A red handprint appears on the one side of his face. 

'You are not allowed to decide what is good or bad for you. You have no idea what the real life is. I just want to keep you safe. At least try to appreciate it' he is not responding. He's still in shock because of the slap. 

'I will go and bring some food. If you behave I will free your hands so you will be able to feed yourself' I go upstairs to the kitchen and take a bowl with kimchi soup that I prepared before. Then I return to the basement. I feel bad because of the fact that I hit Luhan but sometimes I have to be harsh. I put the bowl on the table. Then I go towards the bed and free Luhan's hands. First I lead him to the toilet, then I tell him to sit down and eat his meal. I sit in front of him and watch him carefully as he eats. He has to be really hungry because it has been a while since the last time he ate properly. When he finishes and I take the bowl to put it in the dishwasher in the kitchen I forget to tie Luhan to bed again. And when I open the door he sprints in my direction, pushes me away and gets out of the room. He isn't able to run far away from me because l have to admit that I'm a pretty good runner. I catch him in the halfway of the stairs. I pull him down by his wrist so he falls over and his head hits the ground. I kick his ribs hard. Then another kick. He whines in pain. I grab a handful of his hair and pull his head up. 

'What the you are thinking you are doing?' I whisper. I crash his head with the wall. His eyes roll up and then he loses his consciousness. 

'. Is he all right?' I murmur to myself. I put my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He is alive. He's going to be OK. I feel guilty. I decide to put him in my bed for now because it's more comfortable than the one in the basement and also it's a little bit hotter in my bedroom. I put him on the bed and cover him with a blanket. I watch his head closely to see if there is some blood on his hair but fortunately there is only a dark purple mark on his temple. I lie next to him and back hug him. It's feeling so good to have his warm skinny body against mine. I close my eyes and pet his hair slowly. My little deer is just sleeping. Sleeping so peacefully with his significant other. This is officially the best moment of my life.

 

Hi everybody! The next chapter will be kind of surprising so be ready for this. Thank u for your support even when Kris quitted EXO. Comments demanded. Oh-kay fighting!