Control

I AM WHATCHING U

'Morning, Sehun' says Luhan yawning. He is sitting on the bed with his legs folded. I rest on my elbows watching him carefully. He looks younger than before. More cheerful.
'It's Sunday today so I hope that you have a lot of time to tell me everything' he is so naive that I start to feel guilty. I should have at least introduce myself as me, Kris. No. I wanted to be Sehun so I've became Sehun.
We start the day with cooking breakfast together. He doesn't even flinch when I backhug him while he is trying his best to cook the rice in the rice cooker. When we are sitting together beside the kitchen table I brifely touch his hand. It's nothing special but it means a lot to me. I tell him lots of stuff about our past. Of cause it's fake. But it's just how I wanted it to be. Bright, colorful. Love for the first sight. He listens to everything carefully. He is looking more and more relaxed and his smile is wider than at morning.
'You are so nice to me, Sehun. I want to thank you' he kisses my cheek and I feel extasy running through my vains 'lest's go for a walk, shall we?' he asks standing up but I automatically grab his wrist and pull him back on his sit. He hisses soft 'Yah!' but I'm still holding him tightly.
'I don't think that's a good idea' I say way too fast. Luhan looks at me in confusion.
'Why?' he is worried 'Let go of my hand, please. It hurts' I freeze. I don't know what to do. Tell him truth? Lying about this issue will be much more difficult to hide.
'Sehun, you are hurting me' the boy snaps me back to the reality. I sowly let go of his wrist.  
'I'm sorry, Xiao Lu. I'm just so worried about you' I reply. He shakes his head with disbelieve.
'Worried? About me? Why?' I take a big breth. This will be the greatest lie in my entire life.
'You are not safe. There is a guy who have been stalking you for ages' I say hoping that he  won't suddenly associate the facts.
'This guy is dangerous. We decided that you should stay at home for some time. Police is already searching for him. I just don't want something to happen to you' He nodds his head but I can tell that he is scared. I stand up and hug him tightly.
'Don't be afraid' I whisper to his ear 'I'm here to protect you' he looks up at me with such thankfull eyes that my heart is clenching.
'Thank you so much, Sehun. You are just too good. Are you even a human?'
'Luckly to you- I am' I say feeling that I can throw up in any secound. I'm the worst person alive.

SEHUN'S POV


'I can't blieve you are saying this. You of all people! Hyung, how could you?!' Suho sighs and rolls his eyes.
'It's not like that. You know that I wouldn't wish him death. I just wanted to say that you should start minding your own buisiness again. Police is searching for him. There is nothing you can do to help him'
'Bull. They are doing nothing. Detective Lee Jinki is just a joke and officer Song is a lazy cow. They do nothing to help me. I mean him. Jesus!' he snaps hitting Suho with his school bag.
'Yah! What the hell!' shouts Suho covering his head. They stop in front of Sehun's large house.
'I'm going to find him myself if everyone is not willing to help me. I will. Alive or...' his voice difts but Suho already knows what he has in mind.
'Come on, you can't do it on your own. Please live it to the police'
'Okay' he says just to get rid of his annoying friend.
'Okay' replies Suho' I'm going to meet with my friend. He has depression since few months so I thought that I should come over since it's not far away' Sehun rises an eyebrow.
'Depressed friend? What's his name?'
'Kris. I mean Wu Yifan'

KRIS' POV


Me and Luhan are staying at home. We are playing video games. I'm not a huge fan of this kind of entertainment but Luhan definetley loves it.
'Die, you unless punk' he murmours while shooting in my direction. He seems so diferent while playing games.
'You don't have enough? Let me show you who is in control' he says smiling cruelly. Just like not him.
'Don't hide. I will find you sooner or later you cry baby. I will kill you slowly and painfuly.  Just wait a little bit longer' I can't believe it. My Luhan being so I don't know... evil? Suddenly I notice a huge gap between his behaviour from now and his weak cries in the basement and somehow I feel satisfaction. No matter what I'm still the one in control.