Action

I AM WHATCHING U

Luhan has been unconscious for three days. At first I was just looking at the boy. At his closed eyes and cutely parted lips. During the second day when I was sitting on the bed with his head on my lap, brushing his hair because they got a little bit messy during our fight I just couldn’t resist myself. It wasn’t something I was planing to do. It just suddenly happened. My body was working without my mind’s permission and before I realized what was actually going on Luhan was lying totally on the crumbled bed sheets. After I made love with him. I felt like I was about to cry. How could I behave so pathetic? What kind of person am I? I covered my moth with right hand and screamed into it. I repeated it again and again until I nearly loosed my voice. I was crying silently for next two hours so my head begun to hurt. I was supposed to protect him from being hurt. I was supposed to be his knight. But know I am the one that hurt him. When I was finally able to stand up from the carpeted bedroom floor I lifted Luhan up and carried him to the tub. I washed him, then dried him and dressed him up. Then I brushed his hair and put him on the ground. I changed bed sheets and placed him back on the bed. I had to go out somewhere because I was such a coward that I couldn’t look at him right now. I felt like I was going crazy. Luhan was making me crazy. I took my coat and went to the pub where I got drunk like never before. Image of Xiao Lu still in my thoughts.

*****

SEHUN’S POV

Luhan is still missing. I fell terribly bad. I’m hardly ever eating and I have problems with sleeping. Police had come to my house few times but they didn’t find anything accept of the presence of chloroform on the skin of my face. Detective Lee Jinki and police officer Victoria Song investigated me few times. I told them everything I knew which was basically nothing. Luhan came here in the evening then we went to bed after midnight and when I woke up he was already gone. I feel really helpless. Someone kidnapped my best friend when I was lying just few inches from him. I would be the worst body guard in the world’s history. Officer Song suspects that he wasn’t taken for money because the kidnapper or kidnappers haven’t contacted with police and Luhan’s family.  Detective Lee asked me if someone had a fight with Luhan but he is not that kind of person. I can’t remember him being mad at someone even once. Then the worse two theories came out. Luhan can be already dead with his organs sold or be locked in the basement of some kind of psycho. I don't even want to think about this scenario. I'm so tired of all this questions and things I don't understand. 

I decide to go to the pub and get drunk for the first time in my life. Maybe if I drink enough I will be able to forget about this situation for a moment. I walk into the pub and order three bottles of soju. Accept of me there is only one client here. He is tall like a model but he is not in a perfect condition at the moment. His eyes are red and swollen from crying and he is so drunk that he is half sitting- half lying beside the table.

‘Hey, are you ok?’ I ask taking a seat next to him.  

‘Am I looking like I’m ok?’ he replies. His voice is hoarse like he was screaming for a long time.

‘I’m Kris, by the way. You don’t need to introduce yourself. I already know who you are, Oh Sehun’ I raise an eyebrow. I don’t think that I’ve met him before.  I take a slip of my soju.

‘What happened?’ maybe his problem is bigger than mine? He shrugs.

‘Why you are thinking that I will tell you. Keep on drinking, you punk’ I nod my head and drink again. We are sitting there like this for something like an hour when he suddenly says.

‘I my boyfriend while he was asleep’ I turn my head in his direction with expression of shock on my face.

‘Wait, you did what?’ he sighs and orders another bottle.

‘I had with him when he was unconscious’ I feel really awkward. This man is seeing me for the first (and probably) last time in his life and he is sharing with me a secret like this. Alcohol made him reckless.

‘You know what, Oh Sehun? I always envied you. You are handsome, rich and you receive love that you don’t deserve’ He says and then falls from the chair. I help him up. When he is sitting again I reply.

‘I have no idea why you know me, but I don’t give a damn about it. I am here because my best friend was taken from my house and it’s all my fault and I fell so bad about it that I am not able to think about anything else. I want to get so ing drunk that I will finally forget about it for the moment’ we keep drinking. My vision starts to become blurry. Kris’ face is swaying from right to left in front of my eyes. He is saying something to me but it doesn’t make any sense.

*******

KRIS’ POV

I wake up with the upper half of my body lying on the table. I get up. My head is aching so hard that it’s hard for me to just stay still. Oh Sehun is still slipping half sitting- half lying on the chair. I go to the restroom and wash my face with cold water. It’s still bad but maybe a little bit better.

When I come back to my house I take a painkiller and lie down next to Luhan. Suddenly I notice some movement. I look at my boy. He slowly opens his eyes and trail them in my direction. The look that he is giving me is not full of fear and hate. It’s just confusion. Calm confusion.

‘Who are you? Where am I? I’m afraid that I don’t remember you’ What? He’s lost his memory? But when? How? Suddenly I remember when I hit his head.

‘What is the last thing you remember?’ I ask feeling my heart pounding against my ribs.

‘My middle school graduation’ I just can't believe how happy I am at the moment.

‘My name is Oh Sehun’ I say without even a second of hesitation ‘And I am considered to be your soul mate’

 

Kris Luhan. Sehun and Kris met. Sehun didn't know about Kris' conection with Luhan. Luhan lost his memmory. A lot of stuff happened in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Comments demanded! Oh-kay fighting!!