Patient

I AM WHATCHING U

Hi guys this time I add my comment first. As you all know Kris is not a member of exo any more but despite this fact I want to continue my story. Thanks for following this story and for positive comments.

 

Luhan opens his eyes. He blinks few times and then he glances at me with confused look. I think he is still numb because of the chloroform. 

'Who are you?' He asks 'Where am I?'

'Hush' I reply his hair 'It's OK. You are safe. You are at my house. I'm Kris and I'm here to protect you' he doesn't understand what am I talking about. He is thinking for a while and then he says

'Wasn't I at Sehun's house?' Then his face changes. His eyes goes wider. The high pitched scream let's out of his mouth. He tries to sit down but the wire tying his hands makes him unable to do so. 

'It's not happening. It's not happening.  It's not happening' he whispers again and again like some kind of magical spell or a pray. I try to be patient. It will take him some time to understand. I stay silent giving him some time to react. 

'Let me go!!!! Let me go you psycho!!!! I hate you!!!! I hate you so much!!! Let me go!!! Where is Sehun?! What have you done to him you bastard!!!' He shouts and I'm trying not to be angry. He is with me now. I don't want him to talk about Sehun ever again. Luhan starts to cry. I would be sorry for him but I'm a little bit disappointed because I thought that he will calm down sooner. 

'He is safe. I promise. If you don't believe me you can call him right now' I give him my mobile phone. I made it impossible to be found by the police so he can call this kid without any risk. 

'But you can only ask him is he all right. That's all. Then I'll finish the call' he nods and he silently takes the phone from my hands. I watch him as he types Sehun's number. 

'Sehun~ah? It's me, Luhan... I'm calling from my friend's cell....No, I just wanted to ask if you are all right... No, nothing happened. I was just curious.... OK. Bye' when he finishes the call he starts to cry again ' let me go, please' he whispers. I try to touch his chick but he moves his head away. 

'Please, I'll pay you. How much do you want?' He says very fast like he is in huge stess. 

'Hush, you are talking to much. I think you should rest now' he ignores my advice and continues. 

'Let me go, I'm begging you. What have I done to you?'

'Luhan, that's enough' I say with power.

'I don't know you. Why do you know me? You are a stalker? A ert? Were you following me before?'

'I said ENOUGH!!' I growl. I pin his shoulders to the bed and shake him few times. I hate the word stalker. I prefer him to call me lover or at least friend. I've always secretly dreamed about him calling me oppa but I think that I should wait some time before I ask him about this. 

'I'll leave now. You need some time to rest and get used to your new living space' I say with obvious disappointment. 

'Hey! Stop, wait! Don't live me here! Let me go! Let me go!!!' I close the door and his screams become quieter. I sit down beside the door. I feel so bad. In my imagination everything looked different. He is trying to show me that I am the bad one when he really is. I'm trying my best but he is ruining everything with his screams and stubbornness. Maybe I should be more harsh with him in order not to spoil him? For now I will just wait.

 I spend nearly an hour sitting there and listening to Luhan's cries and shouts. Today I won't give him any food because he is being mean to me. I go to my bed room and stare at Luhan's photos on the walls. He is so different on them. I wish he was the same as he was back then. I want him to be happy. I want to have pajama parties with him like Sehun. I want to be his friend. To share secrets with him. I want to be Sehun. I want to be Sehun so badly.

 

 Yeyyy! Luhan woke up! But Kris isn't as happy as he thought he will be. I'm sorry for making this chapter so short but I was weighting it late at night. I will update sooner than the last time. Comments demanded! Oh-kai fighting!