I trust you.

I AM WHATCHING U

 I got a text message from Suho. He told me that he is coming to see me. I can’t let him. It will be the official end of my happy life that I have been living since last week.

I don’t want you to come. Live me alone. I write back hoping that he will give up but I already know what kind of person Suho is. Most of the time he behaves like my mother.

Now way, Wu Yifan. I’m worry sick about you. I’m coming. This stupid brat! Even if I don’t let him in he still would see Luhan through the window. He can be here any time so I better find some way to get rid of Xiao Lu before it’s too late. I have no idea how to persuade him to hide.

 

Suddenly I remember when we were playing video games. That moment when I found out that I’m still the one in control. It’s just the same situation. I just have to be a good player to make him unaware about my plan.

 

‘Is there something wrong?’ he asks when he notices my concerned face. I shake my head and lock mine stare with his.

 

‘Luhan, do you trust me?’ he nods his head with hesitation. He has no idea what I am up to.

 

‘That’s good. You see, I trust you too. I trust you very much’

 

‘ Why are you saying it right now?’ he wants to know. I have to slow down before he gets suspicious.

 

‘Because it’s true. Actually you are the only person in the world that I can trust. I would make my life depend on you if I could’ he seems touched but not convinced.

 

‘I would like to trust you again’ I say leaning forward and whispering into his ear ‘Can I?’ he nods with enthusiasm.

 

‘Of cause you can!’ he replies confidently. I take a big breath like I’m going to tell him some kind of secret.

 

‘ Can you hide in our bedroom for half an hour?’ I ask with a serious voice. He raises an eyebrow with surprise.

 

‘ Do… what?’ he repeats.

 

‘ Hide. In our bedroom’ I explain. He is so confused that he is able only to open and close his mouth.

 

‘But why?’

 

‘I trust you’ I reply confidently.

 

‘But…’ he starts again but I don’t let him finish.

 

‘I trust you, Luhan’ he sighs with irritation but gets up from the couch and goes upstairs.

 

‘But you better have a good excuse later’ he says. He is trying to sound determinate but his voice is weaker that he wants it to be. I follow him to the bedroom. He sits on the bed and I give him MP3 player and earphones so that he can’t hear anything. I hope that he is already trapped in my spider web. No, I’m not hoping. I’m sure about this. I go downstairs and hide every single evidence of Luhan’s presence in my house. Just the five minutes later I hear someone knocking to the door.

 

‘Long time no see’ I say rather gloomy greeting Suho in the door frame. He comes inside without any question and sits on the armchair with his hands folded on the chest.

 

 ‘ You have a lot to explain, Wu Yifan’ he’s scanning me with his stare. I feel uneasy. Not only because I’ve got the boy in my bedroom that is considered missing but the presence of Suho itself makes me feel that way. I can tell that he is disappointed in me and it’s definitely something that I can’t stand. I take a seat on the couch and look at my hands playing with them without even knowing about it.

 

‘What you’ve been thinking? I thought that we were friends. And suddenly you just disappeared without telling me why. I was worried. I’m still dejected. What happened? You know you can tell me, Kris’ I sigh. I want to tell him. I really want to tell him. Actually I would like to run out of my house and start to scream what’s going on so that everyone could hear. Why? Because I’m so ing happy that I think that I might lost my mind. It’s really hard not to share your joy with others. Now, when I have everything I’ve been dreaming of I can’t even show off like a normal person would.

 

‘I’m sorry. It was just some kind of burnout. But I’ve gotten through it. Don’t you worry’ I replied sounding like a machine. To fake for Suho to believe me.

 

‘And for real?’ he says placing his hands on his lap trying to show that he is interested in my problem. Suho is really into psychology. He likes this body talk analysis and stuff. It will be hard to get rid of him.

 

‘Love problems. My girlfriend broke up with me. I felt depressed and I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Now I’m going out with another girl. She is really charming. She has got this cute small hands with long, thin fingers and a deer-like gaze…’ I realize that I’m describing Luhan so I shut my mouth. I think that this time Suho is convinced. Maybe because I am totally in love for real and I only changed the gender of my significant other?

 

‘I’m glad’ he greens ‘Do you remember the guy who was attending to piano classes with me? I told you about him before. Xi Luhan. I talked to Sehun few days ago and it turned out that they were in the same class. You know that the guy is missing?’ he says with sympathy in his voice. Why is he so sad? Luhan is very happy with me so why the hell they are all so worried?

 

‘I don’t remember him’ I say like nothing happened ‘And I don’t know Sehun that much’ I say trying to change the subject.

 

‘That’s a pity for you. Luhan was a great person. I have to admit that I had a crush on him since the day we met. I don’t mean this romantic way. We all know I’m straight. I just enjoyed looking at him’ I feel my blood boiling. He what? ENJOYED? LOOKING? AT MY LUHAN? I want to hit him. No, I want to kill him. How dare he? I raise my hand but I scratch my head instead. I have to control my emotions. But how when this bastard that I considered to be my best friend is trying to torn me apart from the only thing that is keeping me alive?! I knew that Luhan is too pretty, too ing perfect to let him going out on the streets like this. Everyone could take him. Even my straight Suho.

 

‘Get out’ I say with a cold voice.

 

‘Hey, Yifan! What the hell?’ he asks when I grab his wrist and pull him to the front door ‘Did I say something wrong?’ I don’t reply and push him harshly outside. I slam the door and lock it.

 

‘Let me in! Wu Yifan, let me in or I will…! Come on! I don’t know what have I done wrong! I’m sorry ok? Now open this ing door!’ he goes away after ten minutes. He is not as determinate as I am. I have to go upstairs to check on Luhan.

 

I open the bedroom door. Luhan is still sitting on the bed with earphones on. When he notices me he gets rid of them and throws them aside.

 

‘What the hell was that, Seh?’He shouts throwing a pillow at me ‘I don’t like the way you’ve treated me. That was the last time I’ve done this, you hear me?’ I nod. I come closer to sit next to him. He looks angry but I know I can change it.

 

‘I know. I would like to thank you, Lulu. I’ve trusted you and you didn’t disappointed me. You are the best thing that happened to me’ Luhan sighs but lets me his hair and cheeks.

 

‘Just look at yourself. How could I not be happy and thankful when this pretty little thing belongs to me’ the boy shivers slightly at the word ‘thing’. He realized that I’ve objectified him. I have to be more gentle while speaking to him.

 

‘I love you’ I whisper looking directly in his eyes.

 

‘I love you’ I repeat ‘I love you, love you, love you’ he smiles and I suddenly remember Suho’s words: I just enjoyed looking at him. Everything starts spinning I can see Luhan’s face like though the fog. Luhan is too beautiful. Being beautiful means being in danger. Everyone wants to look at him. Everyone wants to touch him. Everyone wants my Luhan. They will take him and use him. They will kill me.

 

‘I love you to’ he replies but I can barely hear him.

 

‘I trust you Luhan’ I say softly.

 

‘I trust you too’ he says. Our hands are folded and we have this mysterious circle of trust.

 

‘I trust you’ I repeat the spell.

 

‘I trust you’ replies Luhan.

 

‘Trust’

 

‘Trust’

 

I just enjoyed looking at him.

 

I push Luhan off the bed and kick him in stomach multiple times.

 

 

 

Hi! This chapter is one of the longest. I hope you understand how Kris' brain works and this special circle of trust that he and Luhan developed. Comments demanded! I'm sorry that it took me so long to update. Oh-kay fighting!