You see how weak you are?

I AM WHATCHING U

Luhan coughs few times and whines in pain trying to protect his stomach from my kicks. He gets up and I can see this special sparkle in his eyes. Video Game Luhan is back. One of his hands is resting on his abdomen while the second one is searching for anything he can use to protect himself. He grabs a vase with yellow tulips that was standing on the cupboard. I've bought this flowers because I felt guilty after I used his body few days ago.  That was really an unfortunate decision. Luhan hates yellow and tulips themselves seems too ugly to ge given to him. He throws the vase at me but I step aside and it completely misses it's target. The boy pushes me away and I'm surprised how strong he can be. He tries to run away but I grab a handful of his hair and drag him downstairs to the living room.  

'Sehun!' he screams 'Stop it!' I pretend that I don't hear him. I turn him around and band him over the dining table.

'Please, don't', he beggs weakly when I undo his belt. Luhan lets out a loud sob. 

'You see  how weak you are?' I ask pressing his torso harder to the table. He nods. His whole body is trembling.

'You know what I can do right now,  don't you?' He nods again mumbling something I'm not able to hear clearly.

'I didn't hear you. You know or you don't? ' I ask spanking his lightly. 

'Yes! Yes I know', he replies and I can hear pain in his voice. Not a physical pain. He trusted me and now I'm just running everything. But I have my plan and I have to stick to it. 

'If you were on the streets right now a man like me would do this or would even would kill you. You have to be aware of how dangerous life is for you. I won't hurt you.  I just didn't want to hide you in the sugar castle, understand me? I love you more than anyone on this planet would, ok?' I release the boy. He turns around and hugs me tightly. 

'I was so scared! Don't do that again. I know that you worry about me but I will never go somewhere alone. By the way here is perfect why would I even want to go out?', I smile and ruffle his hair 'I'm sorry that I've broken the vase', he adds. I just mimic 'it's ok'. 

*******

Luhan is asleep. His head is resting on my lap. I'm writing an email to my mother. I tell her that I've lost my job and I'm short of money at the moment.  My parents are really well-off. Maybe they won't be happy about me having no money but they will surely send me some. 

'I don't know', I hear Luhan sleep talking in Chinese.  I smile.  He doesn't know that I can speak Mandarin yet.  

'Why can't we just play soccer instead? Suho, we practiced enough.  Let's have a brake' this time he speaks in Korean.  I stare at Luhan in shock. Has he just said 'Suho'!? No, that's impossible.  He hasn't met Suho since he's lost his memory.  Maybe he heard his name when I was talking with him in the living room? No, no, no!  He was wearing headphones for God's sake!  Calm down, Sehun.  Calm down.  Wait,  did I call myself Sehun?  I've never called myself Sehun while thinking or talking to myself.  Everything went too far.  Now  when the of my happiness is so close everything will be destroyed by one single memory of Suho that evoked in Luhan's mind?

I delicately lift boy's head from my lap and place it on the pillow. He does't wake up so I stand up and go to the kitchen. I take the bottle of wine out of the fridge and start drink slowly peeking at the street through my window blinds. I sit there for a while watching selfies that we 

have made this morning.  They are just adorable. Luhan's hair are still wet because he has just went out of the shower and my hair are messy due to the fact that I have just woken up. I would like to post them somewhere but I know that it's way too dangerous.  

 

 

'Sehun?' I hear Luhan's voice from the living room. 

 

'Yes, baby?' I ask without turning around. 

'Do you know Kris?'

 

 

 

Yey! I've finally managed to update! Please, leave comments because they really motivate me to update faster.  Thank you for your love for this story. Oh-kay fighting!