I Pick Namjoon

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You giggle and smile at the platinum blonde guy that was sat across from you. "I want to pick Namjoon~"

 "Wait what? You want to pick someone who hurt you?" Suga states as he laughs at your choice.

"I didn't mean to~ it was an accident~" Namjoon cutely whines to Suga.

"Don't worry I know it was an accident~" you stand up from your seat. "Lead the way Namjoon~" grin at him.

"Remember to come back for practice later. Don't forget" JHope says from behind Suga. "Yeah yeah whatever~" Namjoon replies to hope before guiding you out the room in which you happily follow. "Why did you decide to pick me?~" he asks as you both begin to make your way through the halls. You blink at this question and shrug.

"I dunno" you tell him but look away as a small smile appears on your lips. Namjoon pouts at your answer.

"... Do you have a timetable yet?" He moves the conversation along. You reach into your pocket and pass him your timetable that was printed onto pastel purple paper. "Uh-oh..." He sings as he analysis the paper. You look at him and blink in confusion.

 "What's wrong?" You peek at the paper.

"You have dance next" he says as he looks at you then back to the paper. "I have dance too..." You laugh and take your timetable from him.

"What's so bad about that?" You ask as you slip the paper back into your pocket.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now. You can't do dance class with me in there~" he mumbles and he starts to walk away. You quickly grab his arm and drag him to you.

"Don't be so silly Namjoon" you chuckle. "If you leave I won't have any friends" you start to attempt to do aegyo to make him stay.

"You really don't have any idea..." He blinks at you and smiles a little "Fine, I'll go dance class with you... But you are going to regret it" he mumbles and guides you into the dance studio were a few guys and a couple girls were scattered around the room stretching, changed into comfortable clothes.

"Your late Kim Namjoon, where have you been? Avoiding class again?" The teacher says as he walks up to you and Namjoon.

"No sir, I'm helping the new girl" he bows.

"I see" the teacher States and turns his attention to you. "So you're in this class? Do you have any clothes with you?" You shake your head. "Ok, you're going to just have to watch today. Take a seat" you nod and move over to the side of the room where there were a few seat and place your bag on the floor next to you. "Namjoon, get changed will you?" Namjoon nods and quickly runs to the toilets to change.

"Hey there~" a random boy with dark black hair walks up to you. "I'm Jimin" he smiles. "Nice to meet you new girl~" he smiles brightly and walks away before you can say anything. 'Bit strange' you think and laugh and watch as Namjoon runs out, changes and starts to warm up and stretch. "Namjoon~ your new friend won't be your friend for much longer" the black haired guy who introduced himself as Jimin began to laugh.

"Shut up" Namjoon began to walk over to you. "Hey, do you promise not to laugh?" He asks innocently.

"Laugh? Why would I laugh? Ok yeah I promise" before you knew music began to play and the teacher called out 'Dance Battle' before separating the class into 2. First the girl began to dance. They had strong moves and danced really well, getting into the beat. One of the girls won after the teacher called out the point. The girl was in Namjoon's team. You began to cheer as you felt the atmosphere. Next were two boys. One was bboying while the other was crumping. The bboying guy won the dance battle so the point wen to jimin's team. Next up were Jimin and Namjoon. You cheer loudly as they begin to dance. Jimin began to dance. He made cheeky little gestures as he danced and added a few wink before flashing his abs.

You widen your eyes and blush a little. You then looked at Namjoon............. He was crumping? Face dancing?..... Having a fit?... What actually was happening?

You almost burst into laughter but remembered your promise and covered you mouth, letting out a tiny laugh. The dance battle stopped and Jimin took the point. Making his team win.

Congratulate Jimin.

Wait for Namjoon to walk over.