Take a look in the canteen

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You decided that seems you had some time to spare that you’d take a look around the canteen to see if there was something interesting happing, or more like you had nowhere else to go. You pushed the big blue door open to reveal that the place was completely empty. There were no kids sat around the hundreds of tables at all. You ponder more inside of the huge spacious room, gripping the straps of your bag.

“woaaahhhh~” you mumble to yourself as your eyes followed the art that was beautifully painted on the gigantic walls. Each wall had a different style of art which helped to show the diversity of the school. It amazed you because somehow they all flowed together to create one colourful amazing piece.

“Ehem” a voice suddenly coughed behind you, causing you to jump and spin around to face where the noise come from. Stood in front of you was a tall handsome guy. His hazel brown hair was styled up slightly and was partly covered by a chef’s hat. His hands lied in his trouser pockets and his blazer was replaced by a chef’s white. He was looking at you with one eyebrow slightly raised.

“U-uhhhhh” you stutter, not knowing what sort of situation you were in or reason to why he was looking at you like that. He chuckled and shook his head at you, making you confused even more. He had a slight smirk to his lips.

“You know you can be in trouble for coming in here right? Do you choose not to follow the rules? Hum?” he asks you with a slightly raised tone at the end.

“Actually I didn’t know because I’m new here and I don’t know any rules” you choke through nerves. This stranger was staring at you waiting for you to give answers. “Why aren’t I allowed in here?” you whisper. His gaze softens and he flashes a smile at you which made his cheeks go slightly chubby.

“You should have said earlier!” he laughs cutely. “I hope you didn’t think I was scolding you” he shyly scratches the back of his neck. “Actually I’m glad that you stumbled in here… you see I’m working in the kitchen and a few students are off sick and I’m finding it hard to catch up. Do you mind helping? You can introduce yourself to me too?” he smiles sweetly as he waits for your answer.

What do you say?

Agree to help the guy

Decline and wonder around some more: