Head back outside

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

‘Actually… I want to keep out of the school as much as possible, I’ll just wonder the grounds for a little bit’ you thought to yourself as you pushed open the glass door and took a step outside again. The sun was beaming so the weather was rather hot, causing lots of the students to be outside. As you walked along the stone path you let your eyes explore your surroundings, hands on you bag straps and breathing in the fresh air. Outside of the school the grounds were actually very calming and pretty. There were cherry blossoms everywhere, their pure pink petals brightening up the grounds with a few petals scattered on the rough stone pathway. On either side of the path were benches dotted around and the majority of the grounds was grass, where the students ran around, getting up to mischief. There was a basketball court right at the back of the grounds and so you decided to go take a look. You walked down the path with noisy students giggling and chatting, minding their own business either side of you. As you reached the basketball court you noticed a row of seats, climbing up you sat on one of these stools and placed your bag next to you and started to watch the current game that was happening. ‘These guys are really good’ you smile as you watch the group of boys dart around the court with the ball flying over their heads. Suddenly the ball hits the stool next to you and lands at your feet. Two guys walk up to the fencing which was placed around the court and press their faces against it.

“EXCUSE ME!!!!!! CAN YOU THROW THE BALL BACK?!” the taller boy with the orange hair shouted over to you with the shorter brown haired guy stood next to him. Being the nice person you are you picked up the black basketball and hopped down from the stalls and walked over to the entrance of the court, causing the guys to run to the entrance and open the gate for you. You didn’t want to throw the ball over just in case it didn’t make it and bounced back and hit you.

“Here you go” you smile at the two and hand them back their ball.

“You like basketball?” the cute shorter guy with the brown hair asked.

“Huh?” you reply to him with an eyebrow lifted.

“You were watching us play” the handsome boy says, pointing up to the stalls where your bag was still sat by itself.

“Oh right!” you giggle “You see I’m new here and I haven’t made friends so I thought I’d watch something interesting to pass the time” you smile brightly at them and they reply with a nod.

“If you want after this game you could come to the café with us? We’ll be your friends” the orange haired guy asked sweetly with the shorter guy smiling brightly by his side.

Accept his offer and go to the cafe with them

Decline and wonder around some more:

Look inside the math class
Wonder the halls a little more

Take a look in the canteen