Cafe with JungKook

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

“Lunch sounds good” you gave him a reassuring smile. He looked up at you with happiness gleaming in those little chocolate coloured eyes.

“let’s go~” he chuckled and showed you out of the main gates of the school and you and your new friend Jungkook began to walk down the street. As the area was so new to you, you had no idea where the hell you were going. Cherry blossoms lined the streets making the whole scene beautiful. You couldn’t help the huge smile that was plastered upon your face.

“You like it?” Jungkook was looking at you the whole time and smiled when he saw the grin on your face. You nod and turn your head to him, causing him to look straight ahead again. “Ah one second I need to just go in here” he quickly stopped and jumped into a little store door. You blinked at your friend magically disappearing and looked up at the store sign. ‘Arts and Crafts’ you smile and decide to wait outside.

“Its soooooooo pretty out here~” you chime, not long after Jungkook returns with a medium sized bag. “done?” you asked and he gave you a nod and began walking again which you followed along. “So what did you get?  if you don’t mind me asking” you ask as you try to peek into the carrier bag Jungkook was carrying.

“nothing special just a few pencils and a notepad that’s all” he smiled and swapped the carrier to his other hand.

“you like drawing don’t you~” you sing as you continue to look around.

“yeah it a hobby of mine” Jungkook stops walking and opens the door to the café. Without realising you keep walking, still looking at the scenery. Jungkook lets you walk on a little bit more, giggling at you. “Yah~ ____ it’s here~” he called out to you. Blinking you stop and look to your side realising Jungkook isn’t there. You look behind you and see Jungkook in the doorway to the coffee shop, waving and laughing. A embarrassed blush crept up to your cheeks and you run back up to him and walk inside the café, covering your face with your hands.

“thanks” you mumble into your hands and take a seat at one of the tables.  Jungkook walks in and takes the seat opposite and you can hear him chuckling.

“that’s Ok.” He grins. “it was cute”

Continue (coming soon)

__________________________________________

sorry about the really short chapter

have some Jungkook love~