Shopping

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

“I’ll shop with you~ as long as you’re paying” you cheekily grin at the cute hobi, he chucked and started pointing his finger to you.

“You are a very naughty girl” he started “you’re skipping lessons on your first day~” he was still repeatedly pointing his finger to your face.

“im not~ you asked me” you chuckled and batted his hand away. Causing him to chuckle.

“im a naughty boy~” he cutely made an ‘OMG!’ face and pretended to be shocked causing you to giggle. “We better get going before we get caught~” he quickly takes your wrist causing you to blush at his sudden action. He guided you outside and over to a fence that surrounded the school. He took a quick look around before lifting up the bottom of the fence and throwing his bag underneath it. You blinked and tilted your head.

“you really expect me to get under that?~” you whine as he starts pointing under the fence hes lifting up. He nods and keeps pointing. ‘why am I even doing this? I don’t know this guy’ you laugh and climb under it and held it up so he could climb under. He then grabs your wrist again and began running and laughing loudly.

“Quick else we might get caught!!” he kept laughing and you both ran till the school was something in the distance. You sat down on a wall and crouched over trying to take in all the oxygen in the world. “Ok we should be fine here~” he laughed and looked at you. You slapped his leg lightly and kept regaining your energy. Hope dropped his bag to the floor and began to pull out clothes. You watch him confused.

“what’s that for?” you ask.  

“if the people in the shops see our uniform they will call our school and we’ll be in big big big trouble~” he explained and you whined.

“but I haven’t got clothes~” you blink at him.

“it ok I’ll share” he smiles and passes you this hoodie. You smile as he passes it to you and you slip off your blazer.

“woah this is so nice” you smile and put on the hoodie. It was a little oversized but it was perfect. The fabric smelt like deodorant and boyishness(?). You let out a giggle and placed your blazer in your bag. “thank you” you grin and watch him pull out his shirt and trousers.

“that’s ok~ ill by you trousers or leggings or whatever when we shop so the skirt won’t give it away” he smiles and suddenly pulls off his school shirt, revealing his toned body. You widen your eyes and instantly cover your eves with your hands. “oh sorry~ keep em covered” he laughed as he put his shirt on and pulled off his school trousers and slipped on his black trousers.

“We’re in a street~ how can you get changed in a street of houses~ people might me looking out their window” you whine with your face turning tomato red.

“then they’re in for a treat” he laughs and shoves his clothes in his bag. “right lets go”

Continue (Coming soon)

___________________________

heyyyyyyyyy hope you're enjoying these updates. remeber to comment so i know if you like em or not~ enjoy reading <3