Wonder Around The Halls

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You decided to wonder the halls for a little longer to kill some time. The school was huge so you got lost very easily, It felt like you were going around in circles but you noticed that the classroom types where different. “English, Dance, Catering and Sport” it was starting to make your head spin and you should probably ask for some directions to you next lesson soon but you decided to keep exploring these weird identical halls. As you wondered down this one hall you heard a quiet murmur, grabbing your attention you began to find yourself slowly walking down the hall where the noise was getting louder and louder and you could hear the vibrations from the walls. The murmur turned out to be a beat and that’s when you realised you were in the music hall. You followed the sound till you reached one room, right at the very end of the corridor. As you peeked into the small glass window you noticed 3 handsome guys inside. One of the guys had platinum blonde hair while the other two had hazel brown hair. They were bobbing their heads to the beat and one of the brown haired guys, the one that was ever so slightly shorter than the other brown haired guy, started to rap. You blinked to try and take in the talent from this guy. Suddenly the blonde guy started to rap out of nowhere, followed by the other brown haired guy. Your jaw dropped at their talent and continued to stare through the glass window; not noticing one of the guys noticed you and was walking over. He opened the door and with a thud you fell forward and faceplanted the floor.

“OH MY GOD!” the guy who opened the door widened his eyes and instantly started to help you up. At that moment the music stopped and the other two guys ran over to make sure you were ok. “I’m so sorry, are you ok? Are you hurt?” the guy who opened the door said. It was the guy with the blonde hair.

“You’re even destroying people now…” one of the other guys mumbled as the blonde guy helped you over to a table and sat you down.

“I’m fine” you chuckle as you rub your nose and look round at the guys.

“What were you doing out there anyways?” one of the brown haired guys asked.

“I got lost and I heard your music so I followed it and I was just watching” you smile embarrassed causing the blonde guy to chuckle.

“You could have just walked in, its fine. Are you new here then?” the blonde guy asked and you nodded. “Well, we’ll help you around if you like? My name is NamJoon, this is Yoongi but everyone calls him Suga and this is Hoseok but everyone calls him J-hope or Hope” you smile and nod as you take in their names.

“Could you? That would really help me out. All these halls look the same” you smile brightly at the 3 kind guys. “My name is by the way”

“Who do you want to be your guide?” Suga asks, you look round at the 3 and decide to pick…

Namjoon

Suga

J-hope