sit next to him

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You shake his hand and smile at him.

“My name is nice to meet you, I’d love to sit next you. I could do with making some friends around here” with that a grin appeared onto his cute little face. He pulled out the seat that was next to him and signalled for you to take a seat in which you laughed and sat down. “Thank you~” you chirp happily. ‘He seems like a really nice guy and very friendly too, maybe we both could make great friends’ you think to yourself as he takes his seat next to you. “What are you drawing?” you ask, lightly kicking your bag under the desk.

“I’m just doing this thing for a project, no biggie really. Just some characters and that” he says as he keeps drawing shyly, glancing at you every now and then.

“Can I take a look?” you ask politely as you try to peek over his shoulder.

“Sure, why not” he says, sliding the notepad in front of you. You pick it up and look closely at his little sketches and drawings. ‘They look better up close than from far away’. Still analysing his drawings he laughs at you.

“W-what?” you lower the notepad a bit from your face and look at him confused. He was covering his mouth when he laughed which made you laugh a little too. “What’s so funny Jungkook?” you ask him again.

“You seem so intrigued over a few rough drawings~ if you moved your face any closer to the paper I think you’d become a drawing too” he says through his laughter, causing you laugh along with him.

“Oops~ you’re a really good artist~” you smile passing him back his notepad in which he placed into his bag.

“Thanks. Well you might want to prepare, the class is coming in soon and they’re really noisy” he smiles and leans back in his chair, as if on cue the bell rang out loudly and a hoard of students started to pile through the door with a deafening noise some guys were pushing each other and running, jumping over desks to get to their seats while the girls squealed and took their seats. One guy jumped over the desk next to you and slammed into the chair next to you causing you to jump and dive out of the way and squeal which ended up with you hiding in Jungkook’s arm. “Are you ok?” Jungkook asks looking down on you and laughing. That’s when you realised what you were doing and let go of his arm, instantly sitting up straight.

“I’m fine” you mumble with a slight red colouring appearing on your cheeks. “Sorry about that”

“Don’t worry about it~ I told you that they would be noisy” he said still chuckling. “You’re funny were going to be amazing friends.” He smiled brightly at him, looking into his captivating eyes. With that the lesson started and you and Jungkook chatted throughout the whole lesson. Jungkook was teaching you a few of the classmate’s names and talked about your family and his family. Before you knew it the bell rang again and the students charged out of the classroom.

“Hey do you want to like… uhh… come with me to get lunch… I need to go to a shop too to get something. Do you want to come with me?” Jungkook asks, shyly rubbing the back of his neck with a slight smile plastered to his lips.

Go with JungKook.
Decline his offer and go home for lunch