J-Hope Continued

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You and hope walked a little while till you had reaches the city centre with the streets packed with restaurants, café and clothing stores. You followed hope as he walked, not wanting to get lost in the crowds of people flowing through each other as if they were ghosts passing through each other. After a while hope stepped inside a clothing shop and opened the door for you. Entering you smile at all the gorgeous clothes inside.

“Pick anything you want. Don’t worry about it. I’ll play” he flashes you one of his charming smiles.

“Are you sure?” you smile at his extremely kind gesture.

“Sure. Take a look around” and with that you did. Trying to find the cheapest outfit you could because you felt bad for him paying for it, though you were going to pay him back anyways. You randomly grabbed some back shorts and a s

 

hirt, quickly moving into the changing rooms. “wait you found something already?” hope blinks as he watched you disappear, deciding to take a look around while he waits for you.  You walk out the changing room’s after trying out the items you chose, walking up behind hope and tapping his shoulder, clearing your throat.

“oppa is this ok?” you ask causing him to turn around and slightly smirk, taking a step back to get a better view.

“its perfect~” he chuckles and looks up to your eyes causing you to go all shy.

“Thanks” you shyly smile. After paying you and hope headed back outside. You wearing the new outfit with your school clothes in hopes bag.  “so where to now?” you ask, still looking up and down the street amazed.

“I don’t know… I usually go back to my dorm but you might not want to come since its all full of guys. So I don’t know what to do~“ he laughs and watches you.

“lots of guys? How many is lots? I don’t mind going~” you turn to him and smile.

“are you sure? By a lot I mean there are 6 not including me” you blink.

“6? Wow that is a lot… but sure I’ll come with you, why not. I’ll go home later, ill let my mum know when school finishes and I won’t be coming home till later.” you chuckle causing hope to be a little surprised but he wasn’t going to question it. You and hope began walking to his dorm. It was just passed the middle of the day with only a few hours of school left. Though it didn’t matter because you and hope hadn’t gone school all day. It was a long walk to hopes dorm but it was worth it as you and hope got to know each other really well along the way. You shared the same music taste and both liked to dance. He filled you in on some information about his friends so you won’t be so weirded out which made you laugh. You could feel that there was a connection between the two of you and you had just clicked, causing you to become good friends in such little time. Out of nowhere the both of you began to sing T.I (ft Chris Brown) – Private show. Finishing each other’s sentence, causing you both to burst out laughing. ‘girl take it off for me’ ‘you know just what I want’ ‘it’s always hard to leave’ ‘this private show’

“You know that song” he laughs, sorting out his hoodie.

“yeah it’s a good song. Dirty but a good song” you smile at him and trip up the pavement causing hope to burst into fits of laughter. “hey oppa~ its not funny~” you giggle and whine, watching him cutely laugh with tears rolling down his face.

“How?” he laugh more. You lightly, playfully hit his arm causing him to calm down after a while. “cute” he mumbles to himself and enters the building.

“What was that?” you ask following him inside and in the elevator.

“Nothing~~~” he chimes and presses the floor he lives on.

“yeah alright~ I bet you’re calling me an idiot~” you cutely pout.

“no way~ you’re not an idiot~ just really silly” he laugh causing you to playfully pout even more. ‘hey do you want to sleep over? We can have a sleepover~!!” he excitedly jumps up and down in the elevator.

“OPPAAAA STOP!!!” you grab him to try and stop him from jumping.

“what?” he asks confused and stops jumping.

“I don’t want to fall to my death” you whine causing him to chuckle.

“sorry~”

“but yeah sure~ I can always ask~ it will save me from going all the way home~” you tell him, causing a huge grin to form on his beautiful face. You noticed the cute heart that formed on his lips every time he smiled.

Continue (Coming Soon)