Look Inside The Maths Class

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

As you entered the Math class you noticed that there was nobody inside except a guy sat in the middle of the classroom with a paper pad and a pencil in his hand writing what seemed to be as essay. Curious you walked into the class a little more and that’s when the guy lifted his head up from whatever he did to notice you.

“O-oh hello.” he smiles politely at you and bowed his head. You notice that he wasn’t actually writing, he was drawing. He was rather good at it to. “Class actually doesn’t start for a while.” he says with that same smile on his face. He was very polite which made you instantly feel comfortable talking to you.

“I know but I’m new here so I’m just wondering around really.” You smile back and keep wondering around the classroom. “I have this class next it think, I’m not sure” you turn to look at him.

“Oh you’re new~” he chuckles to himself. “So that’s why I didn’t recognise you. Here let me see your timetable, I’ll tell you if you come to the right class.” He states with his open palm out to you. You reach into your pocket and pull out a small piece of purple folded paper and pass it to him. He opens it and starts analysing the sheet of paper. “Yep! You came to the right class.” He passed you back your timetable. “Hey, actually nobody sits next to me in this class do you want to sit with me? My name is Jungkook by the way” he held out his hand for you to shake.

Shake his hand and agree to sit next to him
Shake his hand but say you'll wait to see where the teacher puts you (comming soon)