J-Hope

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

"Is it ok if I pick Jhope?" You ask the three as they wait for your answer. You could just see Jhope in the corner of your eye. A small smile was appearing onto his lips. He slowly moved behind suga and namjoon and began to dance happily. Namjoon and suga looked at each other and shrugged your decision off. They then noticed Jhope and slowly moved apart so that jhope's happy dance was fully exposed. You, namjoon and suga all tried to keep in your laughs tough it failed terribly and you all began to laugh loudly at him. Jhope suddenly jumped and widened his eyes, realising that he was shaking his around in full view, failing around like something was wrong with him.

 "Are you ok?" Suga manages to say through his Laughs. Jhope began to whine and tried to hide in the tiniest corner possible. You giggle at his cuteness as he tries to do so and stands up.

"Hobi~~~~" you call out his new nickname causing Jhope to lift his head and look at you.

"Hobi~~~~" namjoon and suga cooed, copying you to tease their friend. A warm red blush began to rise to jhope's face as he raises his hands to cover his shy face. You laugh more as the two keep teasing Jhope.

 "Hobi~" you call again. "Are you showing me around or not?" You pout as you stand their waiting patiently. Hobi instantly jumps up to his feet and motions for you to follow him as he walks towards the door.you smile and follow him out the door, turning back and waving at suga and namjoon as you leave. "Bye ____~~~ bye hobi~" they chorus together as you and Jhope walk out. You laugh and close the door behind you and jog to catch up with Jhope.

"Don't listen to them~ they like to make fun" he says fanning himself for the last time.

 "Oh I don't mind~ they're funny~ I like them" you smile up at him.

 "So anyways, what lessons have you got today?" He asks looking straight into your eyes.

"Uhhh I don't know, that's why I was wondering around" you shrug.

 "HEY!" He suddenly shouts out and stops in his spot. "How about we just forget about school for one day and go have some fun instead. I was thinking of going shopping today anyways. Do you want to come?" He asks with a smile plastered on his cute baby face.

Accept and go shopping with him

Decline and wonder around some more :

Look inside a math class
Take a look in the canteen
Head outside