I Pick Suga

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

Warning: Swearing ahead.

“Uhhhhh Suga!” you giggle and point to the cute guys face causing him to show his little white purely teeth.

“Good choice~ the best choice” he chuckled and helps you up from your seat. “You see I’m the only one who could truly help you here, you see NamJoon is just dangerous and hope is a little… special?”  Suga speaks up causing the other two to pout. ‘How cute’ you thought as you looked at the two pouting boys.

“Shame~ they’re really nice~ come on lets go before you ache their poor hearts more~” you laugh and start walking out the door at which Suga catches up with you.  “Suga I looked on my timetable it says I have hair and beauty. I guess I can’t stay this lesson with you” you say as you looked over to Suga who was now walking next to you.

“Yeah… we uh… got the same” Suga mumbles as he scratches the back of his neck and opens the door for you. You tilt you head a little more, waiting for him to explain.

“I got that lesson too. I picked it because I thought the course would be really easy~” he chuckles and guides you into the class. The room was a hair salon with a nail room attached to it. ‘wow’ you then began to laugh as the image of Suga came to mind. Him doing someone’s nails while ing about other girls. “What’s so funny?” he asks, causing you to respond by shaking your hands out in front of you because you couldn’t talk, laughing too much. At that moment the teacher walked over with a huge smile on her face.

“Hello~” she greeted you very politely. “You must be the new student? Welcome” she added causing you to smile back.

“Thank you~” you chime.

“I see you’ve met the only boy in the group. Hopefully you can make him put more effort into his work” you laugh and look to Suga and then back to the woman.

“I’ll try my best~”

“So today we’re doing expressive make up in pairs. You’ll have to pair up with Yoongi. Seems you haven’t be taught different styles and techniques Yoongi will show you as he puts the make-up on you” she smiles and with that she walks away. Nodding you follow as Suga guides you over to his station. You take a seat on one of the chairs and look in the mirror; you grab a wipe and start to remove your makeup.

“I’ll try not to mess your face up” he chuckles as he sits on the table to the left of you and plays with some brushes.

“please don’t mess my face up Suga” you whine cutely and sit back in the chair after removing your make-up”

“Did you even take it off?” Suga asks as he looks at your bare face.

“Yeah, I just don’t wear a lot. Make-up is way too much effort” you laugh and smile at Suga.

“You really don’t need it~” he chimes and he chooses what to start with. “I really don’t like this lesson. I don’t know why I chose the course~” he laughs as places the foundation to the back of his hand and picks up a foundation sponge.

“I think I know why~” you laugh as you rise your eyebrow to the colour of the foundation.

“Why’s that?” he asks whilst dabbing the sponge in the foundation.

“Cause of all the pretty girls~” you grin at him “the girls know beauty~ they’re taking this course for god sake~ look how beautiful they are” you start to laugh as you notice a redness starting to form on his cheeks. The blush was half embarrassed but also he had a rather cheeky grin on his face.

“Right come here” he puts his feet on your chair and pulls you over so you’re in front of him. Legs either side of you so you couldn’t get away. “Now im really going to your face up” you giggle loudly as he starts putting the foundation, which really wasn’t the right colour, onto your skin.

15 Minutes Later.

You blink as you look into the mirror with a proud Suga behind you, resting on the back of your chair. Though you looked in the mirror you weren’t actually sure if it was you looking back. You looked like you had a mud bath, with huge red cheeks, eyeliner that was hardly on your eyes and black lipstick with somehow managed to find its way on your chin and nose.

“So~” Suga chimes as you take a closer look at yourself. You pours were clogged so much.

“Im sorry but do you think this look is attractive?” you laugh and turn your head round the person who had committed this crime.

“of course” he eye smiles and with that you shake your head and start to take off your make up.

“Hey wanna grab something to eat after this?” Suga smiles as he watches you remove the layers of heavy makeup.

Accept his offer (Coming soon)

"Actually... i think im just going to wonder around some more"

Look inside the math class
Take a look in the canteen
Head back outside