Pick Jimin

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

“Im sorry Taehyung~” you smile causing Taehyung to do an angry pout. He picks up his bag from the side of the court and kicks the basketball and point to it rolling down the court. “Get it” he huffs at Jimin then walks out of the court and down the paths, out the entrance of the school.  

“That was a little mean~” you giggle a little as you watch Jimin quickly run after the ball and dribble it back up to you and does a little dance at the same time. “Eyyyy” you laugh as you watch him. “You’re dancing is really good~” you chime and slightly knock the ball out of his hands causing him to run after it again.

“He’s just mad that I won your attention” Jimin chuckles and hugs the ball to his chest so you can’t knock it out of his hands again. “Thank you~ sometimes I go to a dance studio to practice instead of going to the café with Taehyun~” he winks causing you to laugh.

“That’s mean~ he is your friend right?” you eyesmile. “You’re a dancer?~ I wish I could dance~” you pout.

“Yeah I am his friend” he smiles and blinks. “hey if you want I could take you to the dance studio and teach you a few things if you like~ I don’t mind~ we can go instead of going to the café” he chimes excitedly. “What do you say? Do you want to come? I was going to go anyways~ but if you don’t its alright. You can always find Taehyung or try and make new friends I guess” he shrugs and starts to spin the basketball on his finger.

Go To The Dance Studio (Coming Soon)

Dont Go And Wonder Around More:

Look inside the math class
Wonder the halls a little more

Take a look in the canteen