Wait for Namjoon

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

You decided to wait for the loser of the dance battle to walk over. He looked over at you hesitantly and began to slowly trail over to you looking down at the floor, extremely embarrassed. You couldn't help so smile at this BFG (big friendly giant) acting all cute like this. You thought he’d be quite stern are serious and not at all cute but you were wrong. Completely wrong. He was shy cute and chic all at the same time… though what he just did was a little embarrassing.  You smile more when he slowly takes a seat next to you.

“You still his friend?” Jimin laugh and goes to a small group on the other side of the room. You pout and look at Namjoon and pat his knee.

“Of course I am~” you keep patting his knee causing Namjoon to look up at you. You eye smiles at him which caused him to smile.

“Really?” he asked, still unsure.

“Don’t be so silly” you laugh and move your hand from his knee. “Why wouldn’t i be~” Namjoon began to grin at that.

“Right practice, straight from the top where we left off yesterday” the teachers announce and Namjoon rises to his feet.

“Thank you” he mutters. “I hope you enjoy the next bit~” he chimes and walks to the group in the middle of the room. You hold up both thumbs to the tall cutie. You watched as he stood in his position, smiling brightly, his dimples sinking deeply into his face. Jimin patted Namjoon’s shoulder and Namjoon smiles at him at nodded before the music began to play. The rest of the class were also in their positions but the group that Namjoon was with all stared to bob their heads to the beat.

You watched with your eyes fixated on Namjoon the whole time. ’What happened to his face dancing? I thought he said he couldn’t dance!!’ you yelled in your head but on the outside you were smiling so much your cheeks began to hurt. You covered your mouth and nose with your hands (like if your hands were praying) you were so excited as you were getting into the dance, let alone with them singing and rapping too. You wanted to cheer but didn’t in fear you might throw them off. After the dance finished the whole class either collapsed in their spot to catch their breath or ran to get water. Namjoon was panting hard as he walked back over to you, fanning his shirt to cool him down. You jump up from your seat and lightly slap his arm.

“Yah~!” you whine and giggles causing him to tilt his head and keep fanning his shirt. “You can totally dance! Where the hell did that come frommmmm~~~~~!” you cross your arms and Namjoon lets his dimples sink into his cheeks once more before chuckling.

“but I can’t dance”

“don’t lie to me~” you lightly hit his arm again but this time misses his sleeve and hits his skin which is dampened with sweat. “Ewwwwww gross~!!!!” you look around for somewhere to wipe his sweat but just end up wiping I into his sleeve causing Namjoon to burst into laughter.

“hey I should probably shower” he smiles and picks up his bag. “I’ll meet you out by the fountain just outside ok?”
 

“Alright sweaty boy” you giggle and grab your bag, leaving the class to head out to the fountain.

Continue (coming soon)

_________________________________

Namjoon is my ultimate bias. can i just say that smile + Dimple combo = Death By Feelz. R.I.P My Heart.