Help Him

Skool Luv Affair [[The Interactive Game]]

“Sure ill help” you smile brightly at the handsome guy before you. Who wouldn’t take the chance to talk one on one with a handsome chef ey? Let’s be honest here

“Great!” he bounced happily and began to guide you into the kitchen. He passed you your chef’s white in which you took off your blazer, put it on the rack and slipped on the chefs white.

“Don’t I get a cool hat?” you ask as you finish doing the last few buttons.

“no way~ only the head chef gets to wear it~” he laughed and you pouted. You really wanted to wear one, though you ended up laughing because of how cute Jin was. “Anyways how are your cooking skills? He asks as he chops up some vegetables.

“uhhh to be honest… not all that great” you shyly say while watching his skilled hands.

“oh that’s ok you can stir the pan while I throw stuff in” he chuckles and places a wok in front of you and turning on the hob and places some oil in it and throws in a few vegetables. “We’re making stir fry” you nod a grab a wooden spoon and stir the vegetables in the pan. Jin then began to cut more up and keep adding them. “so whats your name?”

“____” you smiles happily at him as he adds in spices and other ingredients.

“____” he smiles and gets a pot out and starts making another dish. “That’s a really nice name” this caused you to blush a bit. You could feel all the heating your body surfacing to your rosy cheeks. He point to your face and laughs “that reminds me, I need tomatoes” you pout.

“Yah~ im not blushing~ it’s just hot in here ok~” you whine and look away from him.

“Hot in here?” he chuckles. “I’ll let you have that excuse~ keep stirring” you jump, forgetting your role and resumes stirring. Jin added chicken into the wok and tomato soup into his pot. You were guessing he was making a starter or something.  “so you’ re new? Have you made any friends yet?” he asks moving the conversation along.

“Yeah. We moved because my dad got a new job. It’s completely different here,” you turn to smile at Jin once again “nah, no friends yet~ well except you of course~” you chime causing Jin to places one of his toned arms around your shoulder.

“Awwwwwwwww im your first friend how cute~” he teases causing you to blush even more. You slipped out of his arm and continued stirring to take your mind off his arm around you. Jin not paying attention to what he was doing because he was too busy watching you, knocked his pot causing the tomato soup to flick up his. He let out a little yelp and pulled the chefs white away from his skin so it wouldn’t burn him.  You snapped your head to look at him as soon as he let out a little yelp.

“oh damn are you ok?” you ask as you place what you were doing to one side.

“yeah im fine” he chuckled a little embarrassed.

“you should probably change” you laugh as you saw him stare down at the soup on his chefs white.

“u-uh no… its ok~” he smiles at you and slowly.

“But it’s not hygienic. Here you hold it from your skin and ill help undo the buttons” and with that you walked over to him and undo the top 3 of his buttons. You felt him tense up but you thought nothing of it. It revealed his collarbone, taking you back a little. ‘ok…’ you think as you undo 2 more of his buttons, relieving more of his chest. ‘is this guy not wearing a shirt underneath….’ You blink as you stare at the top of his chest and instantly retract your hands.

“i-I’ll change!” Jin announces and quickly runs around the corner so you couldn’t see him. Curious why he ran away so fast you walk up to the corner and peek around it. You widen your eyes as you saw Jin’s perfect facing you. You saw each muscle tense and relax as he threw the dirty chefs white into the wash basket and grabbed a new one, slipping it over his lovely skin.

Pretend you never saw and go back to cooking, wait for him to return. (Coming soon)

Run away and explore the school more:

Look inside the math class
Wonder the halls a little more

Head back outside