Friend(s)!?

Is this love at first sight?

                         ~Jackson's POV~

I might just die right now, just build a grave here and set up my memorial because this cutie just said hi to m- wait.... Why am I so head-over-heels for this guy?! He just said hi nothing else. Aish! I can't think like this! Must act NORMAL!

right after that horrible "self-conversation" Mark said hi back to BamBam and BamBam smiled widely showing off his braces that I didn't see from the last smile.

"well, since you two are the only "normal" ones here not taking pictures of me and asking me questions like paparazzi I'll just work with you two in asking my questions." BamBam said. He was wrong REALLY wrong I was not even close to normal even Mark knew because he just kinda chuckled when he said WE were normal no HE was normal I'm very out-of-the-box when expressing myself but I want to hide that personality because that's how everyone bullied me in middle school. 

"No problem, so what's the project about?" Mark asked. He was the only one talking because I really couldn't understand half of what they were saying.

"well, class A-2 you might know, is the smartest, most nicest, AND most popular class in the school. We all reach 5.0 and wait... Let me refraise that above a 5.0 average which is impossible for second years especially third years. But the teacher knew that we all had our study's down and memorized so he just decided that we have an exploration in different classes, I chose English first-year as you can tell, and well, we just have to ask questions about what you're learning as our topic and the studies you do to learn this plus more Q&A for how your first day in high school was and how you plan on surviving this year. I hope this wasn't a mouthful." BamBam said with a "im-really-serious" face and knew that he was being serious when that lovely mouthful of braces disappearing in one of those "parent-teacher conference-I-did-something-bad" faces.

"WOW! Is A-2 THAT special where there teacher knows there good enough for ZERO studies at ALL?" I blurted out not really knowing I said.

BamBam chuckled. "Pretty much, that's why we all stay as a class we have all our classes except for P.E and anything outside related in just that one room. BamBam checked his phone. "Oops! It's lunch now I gotta go but I'll be coming here every English class until further due BYE!"

He ran out almost until he stopped and said. "Let's be more talkative next time OK?!" 

Then Mark chuckled and said ok and I chuckled as well and said ok.

then he checked his phone again and rushed out the door leaving with a peace sign.

wow, I hope to be in A-2 soon it seems nice they even remind eachother about lunch and different things OOPS I saw his phone screen and it had the whole A-2 class in that group and they were texting away saying where they were going to sit which they said the "usual" I wonder what the "usual" is. I'll find out during lunch I guess.

                          ~class I-GOT-YOUR-BACK~

"time for lunchies!"~Ammy

"FINALLY! I was about to die of hunger in that class!"~Ducky

"this class was very interesting, like I think there vampires O.O~Blue Bonnet

"ugh, at least yours aren't, monkeys that keep hopping around not asking me what my project is about instead taking videos and pictures -_-"~ Angel

"mine is like paparazzi but I found two dudes that I can work with though ~_~"~ cutiex2

"well, we will finish this conversation about our classes later till further due... Where are we going to sit this time?"~JJ

"the world may never know @_@"~Jr

"GUYS!! I'm starving! Just choose! >o<"~yug yug

"How about the usual?"~ Katy

"I AGREE!"~lady gaga

"me too!"~youngie

"me three!"~Vanessa 

"me four! Now let's go before anything happens (nothing's going to happen) but since I'm hungry I'd like to go now! Let's wait by the door!:)"~cutiex2

"Deal! See ya guys!"~Bob

"yup,see ya!"~Bill

   

                          ~end of conversation(when he turned his phone off)~

 

 

 

 

ok, I'm going to do DOUBLE UPDATE and this time it'll be WAY better in a way than the last two chapters By the way, how did you like that 5.0 average idea? I thought this was very cleaver saying that there really isn't a 5.0 average but of there is tell me! I hope this chapter came our good and keep the subscribers Comin and PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS STORY I feel down knowing that I have like 8 subscribers and no one voted. :( I'll try and post a picture for this chapter tomorrow till further due... Bye!