class A-2

Is this love at first sight?

                                           ~ Jacksons POV~

Class A-2 comes in and my heart completely stops. 

The teacher comes in and doesn't even look like a teacher but a CEO but since class A-2 is a class of rich, nice, pretty, and did I mention robotic smart boys and girls wait more like ladies and gents maybe this is why the middle aged teacher looks almost 20 years old and in a good way. THIS WHOLE CLASS IS FILLED WITH PRETTY PEOPLE! Why can't I be like them? 

"Hello' everyone. And today we have some special volunteers here that'll be learning from you and you'll be asking them the questions." The teacher smiles.

"Don't you need to tell them what the question should be about so they know what there asking?" A transfer asked.

The teacher smiled again. "Haha, no need to tell them they already know regardless if different or not they'll still know what there asking. Don't worry, they won't be hard on you just a little annoyed and you can call me Mr.Daniel by the way." Then he left the class.

"Annoyed?! Why? Wha-? How?" A transfer asked confused.

Soon, class A-2 left with no ray of light but a dark shadow.

"What happened to them? Zelo?" I asked confused.

"They've got scolded even the teacher for this schedule. You know, come to think of it it always been like this not that I know of but before our class came and even before when they were first years, they've always got scolded at for this. Somehow, none of the transfers ever got picked to go to that class and pretty much there saying its a waste of time because of course we can't get a 5.0 and above average but getting a 4.0 would be obvious so they said that the class was stupid to come up with the idea and that they should've found something else to do but class A-2 disagreed and said that they wanted to prove to others that they could also become part of this class when we graduate and won't be here and also that if they try then it'll be easy to get into the class. Now they changed the grade average from an above 5.0 average to a 4.0 average so it'll be a slightly bigger class but it'll still be filled with smart, intelligent students. So pretty much there cranky so we only have to survive this day and if there still like that then the rest of those 3 days will be a living hell." Zelo says while every transfer just nodded in agreement to the living hell part.

"Damn, I didn't know it was that bad." Mark says.

"Comes to think of it again, they didn't do the lollipop thing and the helping thing as well. They cane later with the teacher since they all live in the same area." Zelo says.

Class A-2 comes back in still with a dark shadow.

They stand in the front of the class looking as stylish as ever with there stylish. Backpacks and uniforms. For some reason there uniforms were slightly different from ours it had, a tie with colorful stars on it while ours was a burgundy redish color tie. And there coats were yellow and navy blue going well with the tie while ours was like a regular uniform at school except lines going diagonal across the shirt under our coats. They had that outfit and I heard that even the future class A-2 students won't have those uniforms. Sometimes its kinda unfair. :(

"Say hello class." Mr Daniel says with a forced smile.

"Ugh, hi, and welcome to class A-2." BamBam says with fake i-dont-want-to-be-here smile.

"And?" Mr Daniel says while poking his arm.

"And we hope you enjoy this great "experience" here in class A-2 we really hope for the wait what was it? Oh yeah we hope for you to do your "best"." BamBam says still with that smile. Damn, that message was nicely put but... it was quite harsh with the quotation marks added.

"Don't be like that to the guests, now. Let's take our seats may me?" Mr Daniel says still forcing the smile.

"Who gave me this?" Someone says hold in the pack of milk and snacks. That must be angel. Wow he sure was beautiful. And I'm guessing beside him is kai or blue for short. They make a movie star couple. The prettier than ulzzangs of course because they were all natural and not so stuck on how the looked. I swear, there so pretty that even if you put a garbage on them they'll look flawless regardless.

"Umm, me." Zelo says head hanging down.

"Ahhh, you must be zelo right?" He asks coming close to zelo.

"Y-y-yes." Zelo says.

"You little!" Then he just came and hugged him and said thanks.

" u-u-uh y-youre welcome!!!" Zelo says smiling widely.

"Everyone is laughing now. Except for one side of the room especially angel who was just joking around with zelo and now they just don't went to smile again. 

This is a welcome to hell scene with..

Class A-2.

 

 

Well, this is longer and I felt bored so I just did this chapter and that class A-2 is just as cranky and normal as other students of course I'm just gonna make this short and you'll soon see class A-2 become happy soon BYE!