experiencing class A-2

Is this love at first sight?

                          ~ Jackson's POV ~

"WTF! MARK WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I screamed.

"CALM DOWN! Besides I should be shocked and frustrated as well, but I texted Zelo to see if he was going and he said he got sent to go there as well so were not the only ones." Mark says.

"BUT WHY US!" I scream again earning a confused look.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT ANSWER ME!" I scream again almost losing my voice but he still looked at me like that and sighed.

"You really don't listen, do you? We are TRANSFER STUDENTS! We have to go to class A-2 for welcoming speeches and the main rules/promises plus since well be in there for a while, well have to stay in that class and look at what they are learning and write down exactly what they were learning about for our biggest grade. They do this for every group of transfer students and Zelo is from Japan so he is considered a transfer student so we are not slone . Besides you can see BamBam probably you know, "become friends". Mark said cakmly. He was right I did want to see BamBam and become friends with him but I was still frustrated at the sudden request, like why out of all classes it had to be that one.

"And if you're wonder I why it had to be that class is so they can test to see if you're at least close to understanding exactly what there learning so you can be qualified for it, they always think transfer students are really smart but they are sometimes really wrong about that. None of us are even close to a 5.0 and above average like that is smarter than a robot average!" Mark says while leaning against the wall in my room.

"Ugh, I guess -_-" I get up and go to the kitchen. 

Mark smiles. "Now, let's hurry up, Zelo just texted you and said meet him at the front of school he doesn't want to go alone."

"OK,OK." I say.

 

"Finally, you're here, I though I had to go walking I'm there alone this nerve racking." Zelo says while bitting his lip.

"Let's go! No need to worry!" Me and mark say while Zelo soon smiles in comfort and then follows us. 

"Let's hope for the best, and I gave one of the class A-2 students a pack of Japanese candy so you guys can probably know what the fan service is."Zelo smiles.

"Were here, but where are the?" Mark says curious.

"There here, they've been here for like 2 hours already."Zelo says.

"FOR TWO HOURS! THATS 5:00am!" Mark says shocked while I just gasped.

Zelo just smiled. "They come here to help out with some of the teachers and plus go to each locker and put in lollipops, its a daily schedule, but They leave two hours early so there is no worries."

"These are the most responsible kids ever."Mark says.

"But today, they'll have to stay, for the extra two hours they leave because of this day but they'll just come to school later tomorrow."Zelo says.

"Oh,OK well I guess we can just wait."I say.

"I'll go get my Japanese snacks and banana milk to give to Angel." Zelo smiles brightly.

"Angel? Who's angel?" We ask.

"Angel, is the most nicest and prettiest person in this class. He pretty much helped me out with my project and when I got yelled at. He's also gay."

"He's gay!" Mark gasps.

"Hes biual, but he has a boyfriend here named blue bonnet. But you could call him Kai. Kai loved Angel also known as taemin way before Taemin Ever knew like 8 years before he knew. They've known each other since they were like 6 years old and I guess when he was 10 years old he pretty much knew he had a crush on taemin and kept it until like there second year of middle school. After a while of thinking taemin finally accepted and they have been a couple ever since. They are pretty much living together and they are one of the most richest students here but pretty much everyone in class A-2 are rich but they live in cheondong-dam the richest part of Korea and they pay there own bills because they are both worth about 10 billion won and since both of them are worth that its pretty much 20 billion won but they come to this school since there parents wants them to explore some life outside the rich. And here they are now the greatest couple ever in this school." Zelo says while breath I back in after that huge mouthful of words he said.

"I can't wait to see this couple." I say.

Class A-2 comes in now and I end up chocking up.

Its time to experience this day in class A-2.

 

 

Well, I gave you a story about taekai and how they became a couple and that they are rich. Plus the whole class A-2 is rich and I'll update another chapter hopefully tonight its really early here like 9:02am and its Saturday while in america I heard it was 8:04 pm and Friday for you Americans that a reading this just letting you know that I am a transfer student here in japan and I'm 16 years old just giving you information about me but some how my English kinda got bad because I practically been speaking Japanese for like 8 years and a little bit of English at school but other than that I'm kinda getting baf so this the only place I can actually remember my English instead almost forgetting it. Anyway I hope you like this chapter BYE!