Class A-2 are like k-pop stars and models!

Is this love at first sight?

                          ~Jackson's POV~

It is time for lunch and I finally want to see what the usual is, I told Mark about the whole conversation and was as much curious as I was. We never saw the lunchroom so we don't really know why the usual is so special to them because our lunchroom in middle school was just rows of tables and all on one floor. People are saying there is a second floor for this lunchroom just because the amount of kids they have which is really amazing.

so we went into the lunchroom and BANG! This lunchroom was really... HUGE and pretty like magazine advertisement Pretty! They had two floors and instead of climbing the stairs (optional) they have elevatorSSSS not just an elevator but more than one since they want to triple the speed. 

Right when we walk in fully Mark just gasped at all this space and room to walk to through. 

"I mean, I knew this school was big but I didn't know it was this BIG! Now I HAVE to see where that class A-2 usual spot is!" Mark said still in shock.

"you have no idea how much I want to see that spot too." I said still amazed.

We went and got our food was really good service for school lunch.

they had jjangmyeon, hand-made pasta that was green and red. And southern foods such as fries, burgers, steak, AND, ravioli... STUFFED!

We started eating when all of a sudden, the doors went wide open and somehow a ray of light came passing through the lunchroom and that ray of light was the one-and-only... A-2.

they walked in, like it was some kinda heaven and they each had lunch boxes and where did they sit... On the throne. The mighty throne that the teachers should sit on but since the teachers don't go to lunch with the students it's known as the popular.. SUPERIOR table. That table was shiny (not like ours wasn't shiny) but it had some kind of goldish, silverish color. It was hard to describe and the seats were not benches but it was REAL chairs. And that table was closed up with a bulletproof unbreakable glass. Which is really awesome right?  Having your own table boxed in so no one tries to come at you. 

"I swear this is one special class." Mark says.

"don't even tell me." I say.

"I mean they have there own boxed in area and that's what they call the usual?! More this extreme V.I.P for idols! Wait... I almost forgot! Even idols and models plus actresses didn't get anything like this!" Mark says still shocked regardless if he looked calm I knew he was shocked.

"I agree but why don't they just eat the food here? Everybody else is eating it?! Is there something wrong with it? I hope not!" I say flabbergasted while staring at my food.

"the reason why they don't eat the lunch is because they all have meetings at eachothers houses (whoevers) and they just make there own lunches from there. Nobody dares to copy off this idea because it was THERE idea! Plus by the time they come anyways is when the lunchladies leave so there's no use! And by the way my name is Zelo by the way if you ask."

"oh hi Zelo" me and Mark said. After that we knew we had a new friend.

"but why don't everyone dare to make there own lunches though?" I asked knowing exactly that Mark was going to ask.

"well, you see." Zelo sighed but smiled afterwards.

"our school has this promise to never try and do what someone else did because it'll automatically be like plagiarizing that groups or persons idea. Like last year, I heard this group of girls just made up a banner for a charity event at school that they created for the first time in like... A lot of years and after that charity event became a huge success the group of girls got noticed for it and became part of the wall of fame, the ultimate game changer in your popularity. A couple months after that some jealous group of girls decided to do the idea and everyone critzied them for copying the other girls work and soon they spilt the beans about just trying to become populat but they didn't let it slide and totally made there school year a living hell. After that, everyone promised not to copy off of the other peoples stuff and come up something else unique. And if you want to know whats in there lunch boxes you'll have to ask." Zelo said.

"Damn, I didn't know it was like that." Mark says with a oh--really? Face.

"well, what is in there lunch boxes then?" I ask.

"it's none other than bentos." Zelo says with a smirk.

"bentos? Why?" Mark asks.

"because that's how you pack your japanese lunch in japan DUH!" Zelo says.

"were in South Korea, what do you mean by that?" We ask.

"they all adore japan, the whole class went to japan for a whole school year last year before we came and after that they've been really into japanese stuff so many of there "fans" gives them japanese stuff earning themselves a sweet smile and thank you note. Don't ask how I know about the note but well you see I did this year and got a pack of lollipops with a thank you note on the side. Funny right?! They're so smart they know everyone's locker combination combined." Zelo says.

"combined?!" Me and Mark says really shocked this time.

"yup, combined." Zelo said with a smirk.

"how do you get all this information?" I asked

"a little thing called research. I was curious as well so I asked someone." Zelo said.

"well, research some more if you have too." Mark said.

"we will be asking you a ton of questions later probably." Mark ended with a smirk.

After that conversation, we looked at there bentos and indeed it was filled with japanese food. It had squid, egg rolls, seaweed rice rolls and all the other things it contains. Did I mention it was perfection?

"WOW, looks there having fun in there." Mark says smiling.

turns out. They were. They were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who will pick up the squished up egg rolls on the floor and the spilt drink. And after that game they flicked some of there drinks in eachothers faces. I never saw people so happy and they were so nice because right when everything was cleaned they came out and waved and they had some type of bag in there hand and they gave lollipops out to everyone it was a lovely scene. Especially BamBam, that boy can make a ugly face and still look cute regardless and saying he older than me it really shocked because I look way older than my real age. I'm 16. While BamBam is 17 and going to turn 18 in about idk months but were right behind eachother though in age. 

After looking at them all eat and play around plus talk to the "fans". Class A-2 really looks like k-pop idols and models! I swear!

 

 

 

well, this is end of my DOUBLE UPDATE special and it's currently 4:00pm in japan and I have to go to summer school tomorrow so I won't be updating this week or next week but we will see, well I added Zelo in here for more variety and did I mention? XD TAEKAI is in class A-2 as well?! I'm not tagging taekai in this because this really a JACKBAM story but anyways if you're curious about where was taekai? Well in the last chapter there was that text scene and well blue bonnet was Kai while angel was taemin. So there you go!

 

next chapter: 4 up votes (if not I'm pretty much fine with it)

 

Ill add more pictures soon.