new transfer? new crush?

Is this love at first sight?

hey guys. Long time no see right?! Well, I came back to america not to move back but to come back and meet my long time friends in america and I'm going to be in school in America for the school year and then I'm going back to Japan and I'm going to back to living my Japanese life but I'm like really nervous because I only like visited america for like twice a year and nothing else but now I'm going to be in america for a year and I'll be with my friends as well but I'm still nervous because my English had gotten kinda bad speaking wise like I used to be like 'hello, how are you? How was you're day?' Now its like 'hillo, hoos air uo? Hoos whas uore way?' Pretty bad right? I know! I'm american I'm supposed to be great and fluent with it but saying how long I've been here just speaking nothing but Japanese on a daily base you kinda forget that language you were born with and automatically Japanese became my first base language and English second-base. So back to where I was, I'm going to start writing now that we have everything settled and I'm back on being active now. :-) 

 

~ Jacksons POV ~

Me and BamBam have been strong ever since and now class A-2 is now class A-3 and we are class A-2 now. So me and BamBam has been together for about a year. He opened up to me and now its been stronger than what it was. We are the #2 couple right behind taekai and its weird because we have higher ranks than the boyxgirl relationships that have been together for lord knows what and our class A family boyxboy relationships are just the highlights of everyone's day and we are cuter than the other relationships.

BamBam came up to me and hugged me like I was a last pack of Twinkie and we all know he LOVES twinkies more than anything. Oh, did I say more than anything wait he loves it more than anything EXCEPT for ME!

He screamed I love you and miss you like a million times because he knew he wasn't going to be able to see me 24/7 again like we did during the summer. The summer was AWESOME with my baby BamBam, he is like best boyfriend EVER and I don't want this relationship to end at all because...