official

Is this love at first sight?

so what's your choice?

shouldnt it be obvious?!

well what are you waiting for! You already have us class A-2 friends accepting what else?! 

fine, I'm going.

woo! 

 

i already know how BamBam is, a stand up. I don't know if he's going to come.

BamBam may be a stand-up but he wouldn't for his friend. If he's a true friend he would come up here and say no or he'll come up here and say yes but either or he will still not stand you up.

i know right? Like, stop it Jackson, ever time you say things like that it happens so stop it! 

then right after Zelo said that BamBam came out from the door and stood there with the boxes of twinkies and the note that was circled yes.

Jackson eyes widened but then he ran to BamBam and picked him up and spun him around. 

Mark and Zelo was cheering on and then class A-2 came up there and cheered with them as well.

It was finally official.

The newborn couple, jackbam is official.

 

"wow, Alana, why so short?" "It was only like five words! -_-" well, I have to make sure this is cleared up before the next chapter because I will be adding a couple in here and it will start with the next chapter BUT it will still be a jackbam story except they will be the matchmakers along with class A-2 and Zelo and Mark. We should call them the "A matchmakers" sounds cheesy right? If this was a cheesy festival then i would win it with this. But don't think this is over with!